Page 8 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

So was the big announcement the Birds of Prey serial that includes no one anyone wanted to see as a Bird of Prey?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Is Jimenez back on Batman ?

I think Williamson would do good with Tim.

I liked Tim back in the day but I lost interest in him as I got older. The New 52 and Rebirth's takes weren't to my liking either. So far he just stagnated than move forward.

https://dresdencodak.tumblr.com/post...rilogy-art/amp

Someone did an interesting reboot of Batman. Tim has a big role in it so I'd thought I'd share it here.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-02-2022 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Is Jimenez back on Batman ?
    He will be, Molina was just a doing Williamsons first arc, then Jimenez is coming back on.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I liked Tim back in the day but I lost interest in him as I got older. The New 52 and Rebirth's takes weren't to my liking either. So far he just stagnated than move forward.

https://dresdencodak.tumblr.com/post...rilogy-art/amp

Someone did an interesting reboot of Batman. Tim has a big role in it so I'd thought I'd share it here.
    Yep, Tim took a major fall New-52 onward. Never recovered, not sure if he ever will completely.

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Yep, Tim took a major fall New-52 onward. Never recovered, not sure if he ever will completely.
    The most fun i remember have reading him was in PAD's Young Justice.

So to me, i started to lose interest when DC began turning him into a little Bruce, after Infinity Crisis. He still had some highlights like the Red Robin series and such, but the New 52 really was a big fall from him. But to be fair, every character that was featured on Scott Lobdell's Teen Titans was butchered.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

So to me, i started to lose interest when DC began turning him into a little Bruce, after Infinity Crisis. He still had some highlights like the Red Robin series and such, but the New 52 really was a big fall from him. But to be fair, every character that was featured on Scott Lobdell's Teen Titans was butchered.
    Truer words were never spoken...

True that. I wouldn't even say Tim took it the worst. The Things that occurred with Bart Alle- I mean Bar Tarr(I think that's what his name was) towards the end of his arc was the biggest destruction. He not only got butchered, but got thrown into a fruit blender as well, lol.

I thought Tim would've been a good addition to the Order of the World miniseries. He could help Dr.Joy round up escaped Arkham patients. But there is one more issue left so alas it was not meant to be.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-06-2022 at 01:35 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Tim should have gone full day time detective and go by Tim Drake be the one who hang it up and really own that title as best detective. Take what he learned from Batman and work in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Tim should have gone full day time detective and go by Tim Drake be the one who hang it up and really own that title as best detective. Take what he learned from Batman and work in the light.
    This reminds me of Kate Bishop's recent miniseries. She became a PI in her 20s or late teens. Tim could follow suit or work for Detective Chimp.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    This reminds me of Kate Bishop's recent miniseries. She became a PI in her 20s or late teens. Tim could follow suit or work for Detective Chimp.
    OH MY FREAKING GOSH!! This could be the best book EVER!! I kind of think the world needs this book!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I know people suggest that but it seems like a sentence back to even deeper limbo unless he has a dedicated book for it.