Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1301
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's why I said I would have wanted to see how they continued it. It seemed like Tim becoming more Bruce-like was being treated as a major issue he'd have to get over.

Also, kind of a minor thing, but there was a Robin in a flashback in the latest Harley Quinn episode and it was apparently supposed to be Tim.
    It look like Burt wars class robins which was (dick Grayson)

Mighty Member

Are there any Tim rogues you'd like to see again. For me King Snake should come back and Lynx (but done more tastefully)

Astonishing Member

I'd love to see some of Tim's rouges. Some need updates.

Charaxes revised
    Council of Spiders revised
    Cricket
    Dodge
    Johnny Warlock revised
    Lynx second
    Macro & Micro
    Panara
    Promise
    Scarab
    Scary Mary
    Violet

That would be one nice thing about Tim having a new solo is bringing back his Rogues Gallery...

(In before Fitzmartin tries to establish that all the villainesses who wanted to get into his pants were just a "phase" ).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That would be one nice thing about Tim having a new solo is bringing back his Rogues Gallery...

(In before Fitzmartin tries to establish that all the villainesses who wanted to get into his pants were just a "phase" ).

Fitzmartin won't bring back any villainess who had a romantic interest in him and him in them for sure. That's a guarantee. Even if she did, she'd make them look bad or treat them badly like she's done every female love interest of Tim so far.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    But isn't really specific to Jason.
    Not even a little. If anything Jason ripped off Dick.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Mighty Member

Like how in the 1993 series Tim teamed up with others like the Flash, or Connor Hawke from time to time, which heroes do you think or want him to teamup with in this series?

Incredible Member

Has anything happened with Tim and his boyfriend? I can't track which issues their story is being told in.

You only need one issue. DC Pride Tim Drake Special. It reprinted all of the Tim stories from Batman Urban Legends, plus a new one. After that, the story continues in the new Tim Drake: Robin book.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/DC_Pride:...pecial_Vol_1_1

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Like how in the 1993 series Tim teamed up with others like the Flash, or Connor Hawke from time to time, which heroes do you think or want him to teamup with in this series?
    Young Justice (Bart, Conner, Cassie) seems the most likely - and they've already been used in the new story from the one-shot (and of course, the same writer is also on their team book). And of course Steph, who was also in that story (alongside Cassandra Cain). Outside of them, the most likely would probably be Nightwing and Oracle.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-07-2022 at 03:31 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You only need one issue. DC Pride Tim Drake Special. It reprinted all of the Tim stories from Batman Urban Legends, plus a new one. After that, the story continues in the new Tim Drake: Robin book.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/DC_Pride:...pecial_Vol_1_1

Young Justice (Bart, Conner, Cassie) seems the most likely - and they've already been used in the new story from the one-shot (and of course, the same writer is also on their team book). And of course Steph, who was also in that story (alongside Cassandra Cain). Outside of them, the most likely would probably be Nightwing and Oracle.

I never thought I'd say this but I REALLY don't want Steph to show up in the solo.............

Mighty Member

Here are some alternate title sequences for Return of the Joker which provide some creepy foreshadowing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c9RauZ_1W8

Well... if Tim needs a new superhero name. There was an interesting Tumblr post I saw that discussed this.

https://www.tumblr.com/silverwhittli...-tim-discourse
    Last edited by Crabble; 09-30-2022 at 09:21 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crabble View Post
    Well... if Tim needs a new superhero name. There was an interesting Tumblr post I saw that discussed this.

At this point , Damian is going to became Flamebird or Wingman before Tim finds his new identity.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crabble View Post

If I am reading this correctly, silverwhittlingknife is suggesting that Tim take a name from someone who 'inspired' him...similar to Grayson:Nightwing:Superman and Jason:Red Hood: Joker. Also noting that Kal is Bruce's best friend and Jack is Bruce's worst enemy.

A poster named upswings replied that person for Tim would be Alfred. silverwhittlingknife agreed...and so do I.

What new aliases would this suggest?

The Beagle? The Butler? The Nest? The Penny?

The Outsider has been taken Pennyworth of Earth 3 and it fits there.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    At this point , Damian is going to became Flamebird or Wingman before Tim finds his new identity.
    Agreed!

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I'm really hoping Tim Drake: Robin is a stealth mini series that is being used to introduce Tim's new identity, however I dont feel that Fitzmartin is a strong enough writer to make it stick. I do agree that of all the Robin's, Tim would take a legacy name because it was a legacy. Dick took Nightwing to honor both Bruce and Kal. Jason took Red Hood a slam to the Joker. Damien took Robin because he feels it's his birthright. I feel like Tim took Robin as an honor and would likewise choose another name as an honor to whomever used it before.
    I know the Grey Ghost isn't really a comic book character, but rather a legacy from the animated series, however I think that would be a cool one for Tim.
    Scarab could be another interesting route for the character. Base him off of the hero from the Scarab Vertigo mini series as a nod to the idea of having Tim become the new Blue Beetle.
    A different take on the legacy deal could be in going with the Cavalier. While a low level Batman villain, the original's name was Mortimer Drake. Perhaps he was a relative of Tim's and Tim decides to rescue the name.