Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    Nah, they don’t have to do that. When does DC ever care about continuity anyway? It would be fine.

If Tim’s gonna have a boyfriend let’s get rid of Bernard and Tim can date Bunker.
    Bunker is not white and blonde though so people wouldn't go as gaga like they did with Bernard.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Bunker is not white and blonde though so people wouldn't go as gaga like they did with Bernard.
    Oof, hitting me with the hard truth there! Especially since this writer is writing for Tumblr. Well, shoot.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

Tim was in Task Force Z this week where he was treated like a b**ch to make Jason look good. Cassandra as well.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, Star Wars, Something is Killing the Children, Flash, Nightwing, Batgirls, Robin, Nice House on the Lake, and Iron Man.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Incredible Member

Talking about Tim and Bernard's relationship, the last chapter of Batman Wayne Family Adventures is about their relationship and dating! Has anyone here read it?

https://www.webtoons.com/en/slice-of...&episode_no=40

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Talking about Tim and Bernard's relationship, the last chapter of Batman Wayne Family Adventures is about their relationship and dating! Has anyone here read it?

The fact they don't even hint at Timsteph and keep everything between Tim and Steph platonic (huge disservice to both characters in a comic which seems more less based of the mainstream versions of them and wants to give people the essentials of who they are as their romance was a huge part of their development) but include Bernard when his relationship with Tim is barely a thing and in a two-parter called better and brighter annoys me beyond belief (and confirms they are throwing Timsteph under the bus to shill Bernard and acting like it is more important than his relationship with Steph to understand who Tim is which is not only completely untrue but way to early to even imply that). WFA really is just a tumblr fanfiction. I thought they wanted to wait until he got fleshed out more but then again they know how much webtoon loves two white boys together. I guess when properly motivated WFA can be innovative with new characters. I wish they used this with a supposed main character and Batfamily member instead of making them bland just to highlight the others (cough Duke, Luke). Also the fact he appears before Jace Fox is absurd. He even gets to appear on the episode title screen before Luke.
    Last edited by NOCTPHOENIX; Today at 07:36 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    Oof, hitting me with the hard truth there! Especially since this writer is writing for Tumblr. Well, shoot.
    Which writer? Do you mean Fitzmartin? If so that explains a LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Tim was in Task Force Z this week where he was treated like a b**ch to make Jason look good. Cassandra as well.
    I guess some things never change .
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post

Well, you can definitely tell what kind of audience they're trying to write for with this.

(Also that is the most Kate's wig has looked like a wig to me in comic form).