Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    I wonder if maybe Tim will get his new codename in this event.

I guess he won't play a major part in the crisis, but the YJ members appear there, and if he's getting a new codename (maybe one that will honor the falling leaguers?) it would be best if it happens in a major book with lots of readers. Or maybe a tie-in to the event.
    It was nice seeing the Johns Titans again...

I guess he won't play a major part in the crisis, but the YJ members appear there, and if he's getting a new codename (maybe one that will honor the falling leaguers?) it would be best if it happens in a major book with lots of readers. Or maybe a tie-in to the event.
    Nah. I think it more likely that if he does get a new name it'll happen in Urban Legends.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

I'll be surprised if they don't take a chance to rebrand the YJ generation with a new team name and change some code names.

I feel like one of the reason this event is focus on legacies is to rebuild some teams that will have spin off books from this event. That's why they are making the point that there will be no new JL books for now, this will allow other teams to have the spotlight and they will not have to disband when the big 7 returns.

After reading The Knight, I wanna see Zdarsky tackle Tim in a solo or miniseries.

Tim getting a new ID in Dark Crisis is cool. I thought him being Robin again was a demotion. But he needs a new goal/niche more than a new ID. Both would be ideal for me.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    After reading The Knight, I wanna see Zdarsky tackle Tim in a solo or miniseries.

Tim getting a new ID in Dark Crisis is cool. I thought him being Robin again was a demotion. But he needs a new goal/niche more than a new ID. Both would be ideal for me.
    Oh yes! Zdarsky would be a great pick for Tim. And yes he desperately needs a new goal. Sadly I don’t think DC cares anymore about him.
    Williamson said that YJ4 was his generation when he approached DC and this Crisis is focused on legacy characters, maybe there’s some hope afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Classic Tim .

Tim was in the backup story of yesterday's issue of Detective Comics. The story is set during Knightfall when Azrael was Batman.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Tim was in the backup story of yesterday's issue of Detective Comics. The story is set during Knightfall when Azrael was Batman.
    So, as I expected, the boy met with Tim Robin too, after Dick and Jason.
    It’s always lovely to read Knightfall Tim era.

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Oh yes! Zdarsky would be a great pick for Tim. And yes he desperately needs a new goal. Sadly I don’t think DC cares anymore about him.
    Williamson said that YJ4 was his generation when he approached DC and this Crisis is focused on legacy characters, maybe there’s some hope afterall.
    The YJ crowd is stuck at a crossroads. They can't be the rookies anymore but they can't grow up and be adults either. Their real enemy is comic book time and I don't know how to solve that outside of a time skip.
    Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    So, as I expected, the boy met with Tim Robin too, after Dick and Jason.
    It’s always lovely to read Knightfall Tim era.
    It would be cool if Tim runs into this character in the present era. ,.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    The YJ crowd is stuck at a crossroads. They can't be the rookies anymore but they can't grow up and be adults either. Their real enemy is comic book time and I don't know how to solve that outside of a time skip.

It would be cool if Tim runs into this character in the present era. ,.
    Which is why they should just throw Tim in college and act like everything is completely normal. :|

Also, have been lurking. Loving these ideas, people. Tim would make a great PI.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

BANNED

Great to see Tim and his current journey given further reach with a core book

New costume. Looks like he'll still be Robin.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    New costume. Looks like he'll still be Robin.
    That looks like Damian's face to me.