Page 14 of 87 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Thanks. Here's the relevant quote:

"I’m taking a break from social media lately but I pop in today to bring you this #sneakpeak of my favorite pretty boys (something exciting is coming up)"
    Sweet, thanks! I wonder what this exciting thing is. I guess we shall see if it is actually exciting. I’m curious to see if Tim has a big role in it.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    I suppose it’s for the best (unless it isn’t). My hope is for some good stories to come from these characters… although I try not to hope too much because that’s how you get disappointed. lol I can take Bernard or leave him, but I admit that I would be a little disappointed if he just disappeared once the story was done.

He apparently took some time off to learn some plot endorsed martial arts, so I kinda wonder if that’ll factor into anything.

Does anyone know if that’s a cover? I know Superboy is on there too.
    It's just hard for me to get invested in Bernard as a character, but I guess they have to push him with Tim now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's just hard for me to get invested in Bernard as a character, but I guess they have to push him with Tim now.
    They could always break up later.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ah, yes, I think I see. He kinda just came outta nowhere. Hopefully it doesn’t feel like either of them are just slapped in there to fill X space.

I just hope that the stories we get of Tim aren’t centered around Bernard. Like yes, there’s a relationship there, but what else is going on in Tim’s life? How that vigilante thing going? I really want to see Tim get a new code name and grow up. He doesn’t have to be YEARS older, but the boy should be college age at this point.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Tim seems to have enough fans to hold a solo if they want but the writers seem to just want him to be Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Tim seems to have enough fans to hold a solo if they want but the writers seem to just want him to be Robin
    If they could get someone like Taylor or Chip to write it, I think it would do right.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

BANNED

Ah, yes, I think I see. He kinda just came outta nowhere. Hopefully it doesn’t feel like either of them are just slapped in there to fill X space.

I just hope that the stories we get of Tim aren’t centered around Bernard. Like yes, there’s a relationship there, but what else is going on in Tim’s life? How that vigilante thing going? I really want to see Tim get a new code name and grow up. He doesn’t have to be YEARS older, but the boy should be college age at this point.
    I don't mind Bernard, but I just fear he'll be given plot armour on account of his sexuality, just like Jon's boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    I don't mind Bernard, but I just fear he'll be given plot armour on account of his sexuality, just like Jon's boyfriend.
    I have been keeping up with Jon a full 0% and that sounds terrible. Nah, nah, I want good stories and good character interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Problem is, what would they call a solo book? Can't call it Robin as Damian already has a book with that title.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Problem is, what would they call a solo book? Can't call it Robin as Damian already has a book with that title.
    The Adventures of Tim Drake!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

This is why if they go the suggested PI route, we got a great running title of DRAKE: PI. Or even… just Drake.

lol

Extraordinary Member

This is why if they go the suggested PI route, we got a great running title of DRAKE: PI. Or even… just Drake.

lol
    Detective Drake

How about Drake Investigations?...

I'd be up for him joining the Pattinson-verse. I thought John Blake from Rises felt like an older version of him so I'd be up for him popping up as a sympathetic cop who becomes an informant for Batman.

His actor from Titans pops up as an extra during the Jokerz beatdown in the first trailer. So that's another angle you could start from but that could fit Jason more.

https://batman.fandom.com/wiki/Jay_Lycurgo
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-03-2022 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Detective Drake
    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    How about Drake Investigations?...

I'd be up for him joining the Pattinson-verse. I thought John Blake from Rises felt like an older version of him so I'd be up for him popping up as a sympathetic cop who becomes an informant for Batman.

His actor from Titans pops up as an extra during the Jokerz beatdown in the first trailer. So that's another angle you could start from but that could fit Jason more.

https://batman.fandom.com/wiki/Jay_Lycurgo

YES! Give whoever thought of the private eye thing a cookie. They deserve it.

That would be cool, maybe it would influence comic canon somewhat.

Yeah, that does sound more Jason-esque. But it would be nice to have something hero business going on with Tim.

YES! Give whoever thought of the private eye thing a cookie. They deserve it.

That would be cool, maybe it would influence comic canon somewhat.

Yeah, that does sound more Jason-esque. But it would be nice to have something hero business going on with Tim.
    I coined the Drake Investigations name on the spot. But Tim as a PI is a common fandom pitch. If anything you could go the Peter David X-factor route and have him start a business with his friends. Joseph Gordon Levitt played a teenage detective in Brick so it all comes together.

Tim becoming a cop is also common.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-03-2022 at 03:18 PM.