Page 38 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Look don't get me wrong, I love Greg, he's a great person, but I absolutely hate the way he creates stories. He has a set of character's he likes and that's who he uses. So like he prefers Bart to Tim, so you see more Bart showing up in the story than Tim. If he thinks a character can be used for a storyline he'll pull them into the over all main story. But if he doesn't...then he's like, "well we can wait on them."

I hope that's true and they don't turn around and have Bart date Tim, because Greg's been trying to get Bart to be gay, and with Tim being Bi now, I can see him putting them together. I hope we get content with them, at least when it comes to Jason and Damian's arcs.
    I don't think he's gonna pair Bart with Tim. He seems to be trying to pair Bart with Eduardo.

Anyway I hope they stick with Timsteph here and don't timeskip it away like Tim and Cassie (but who really cared for that.....)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    How many people remember Tim's first girlfriend. I have a feeling that is how Bernard will be treated in a few years sadly. Unless they do something interesting with him, he's kind of just there. I think the worst that will happen is that they have a disagreement over something in regard to staying in Gotham or something like that. I can't see them going that way with the characters.
    They don’t have to do anything intresting with him if he appear in any medium outside of the comcis tv, a movie a game, he becomes apart of Tim’s mythos forever.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    I don't think he's gonna pair Bart with Tim. He seems to be trying to pair Bart with Eduardo.

Anyway I hope they stick with Timsteph here and don't timeskip it away like Tim and Cassie (but who really cared for that.....)
    If they don't even bother with Tim and Steph and just jump straight into him and a guy...I will be so disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    They don’t have to do anything intresting with him if he appear in any medium outside of the comcis tv, a movie a game, he becomes apart of Tim’s mythos forever.
    Really leaning on that "token gay love interest" role.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If they don't even bother with Tim and Steph and just jump straight into him and a guy...I will be so disappointed.

Really leaning on that "token gay love interest" role.
    I mean they already skipped TimCassie so I don't think they will for TimSteph. The fact they even included them at the wedding and explicitly showed their relationship shows to me they do care for it. Hope they make it endgame as bi people can end up with women.

Amazing Member

What about Bart and Eduardo?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSJG View Post
    What about Bart and Eduardo?
    Ok, so in YJ according to Greg, DC won't let them portray Bart as gay even though he considers him as such in his mind. Despite that there are scenes of him and Eduardo being close that people think they are a thing:

https://www.reddit.com/r/youngjustic...ut_bart_allen/

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Really hoping for Timsteph too being endgame. I mean, part of the issue with Bernard is that, not much there to work with. So it will be nice for Timsteph fans, and I mean you can always do flashbacks or something every Tim talks about a boyfriend between dating Cassie and Steph.

Incredible Member

I also hope that they make Tim and Steph endgame and have them used more prominently next season. They could make Bart and Cassie a couple and introduce Bernard so he could be in a relationship with Eduardo. That makes the most sense because Bernard is a very minor character who hasn't appeared in the comics in a long time ( more than a decade) and Eduardo is based on a character from the Super Friends cartoon.

Mighty Member

All right let's get this out of the way. How was the pride story with Tim?
    Last edited by NOCTPHOENIX; 06-07-2022 at 09:07 AM.

All right let's get this out of the way. How was the pride story with Tim?
    Cutesy shipping stuff, mostly.

Mighty Member

Cutesy shipping stuff, mostly.
    So just Bernard shilling? Figures.

I was just reading Wayne Family Adventures but call me obsessed...I couldn't help but notice Bernard had purple eyes and Tim was wearing a purple jacket .

Mighty Member

I was just reading Wayne Family Adventures but call me obsessed...I couldn't help but notice Bernard had purple eyes and Tim was wearing a purple jacket .
    So they throw his relationship with Steph under the bus to shill Bernard yet reference her color in Tim's dynamic with Bernard...........

Really feels like a bootleg Timsteph. "We won't give you Timsteph or even reference it here and act like they never had a romantic history despite referencing their history and relationship from the comic but making it platonic. But here we'll give you Bernard with an element of Timsteph. That's just as good right"

To the twitter/tumblr/webtoon shipper, yes. To ACTUAL fans. No.

WFA really makes me think DC might try to replace Steph with Bernard. Honestly I dislike Bernard for all the shilling he gets despite having a non-existent relationship with Tim at this point. Carlie Cooper 2.0.
    Last edited by NOCTPHOENIX; 06-07-2022 at 10:25 AM.

Tim and Bernard is important to corporate unlike his hetero relationships which has been deemed by corporate as not a selling point.

That is the reason why he was rebranded afterall. To make him more competitive. Give him a unique selling point.

The relationship with Bernard will get developed. Not sure why some keep going on about that as if newish characters spring to life fully developed.

Regardless of what YJ creators say, I doubt that the show is going to be allowed to push TimSteph. Talk about bury your gays. DC didn't waste money promoting Robin as Bi to let a show like YJ undercut all their PR effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    I also hope that they make Tim and Steph endgame and have them used more prominently next season. They could make Bart and Cassie a couple and introduce Bernard so he could be in a relationship with Eduardo. That makes the most sense because Bernard is a very minor character who hasn't appeared in the comics in a long time ( more than a decade) and Eduardo is based on a character from the Super Friends cartoon.
    Or rather than a convoluted romantic swap fest the show could just have them fight crime and forget about pairing any of them up. Romance isn't a must+ no ship feels slighted since none are spotlighted.