Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know people suggest that but it seems like a sentence back to even deeper limbo unless he has a dedicated book for it.
    Your right without a mask, he is a risk to being lost in Gotham many supporting characters. I feel the same way if Dick went back to being a spy.

Extraordinary Member

I know people suggest that but it seems like a sentence back to even deeper limbo unless he has a dedicated book for it.
    Perhaps Jim retired for real and for good, Tim could be the man on the inside of the GCPD.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Perhaps Jim retired for real and for good, Tim could be the man on the inside of the GCPD.
    I guess that depends on how often we see the GCPD. Seem like they're predominantly antagonists now because of the current status quo.

Extraordinary Member

I guess that depends on how often we see the GCPD. Seem like they're predominantly antagonists now because of the current status quo.
    Which is why the batfamily could use a man on their side in their.

You could always use Detective Comics for that.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    You could always use Detective Comics for that.
    This reminds me of the last time Detective Comics actually focused on detective work .

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Well here's an idea, have PAD do a series for Tim. He did a bang up job on Miguel O'Hara, has done wonders for Ben in scarlet Spider, His past work speaks for itself and he gets Tim rather well. I would think maybe Last year of High school or first year of college. Give Tim space to grow, and mysteries to solve in and out of the suit. Maybe have him cross over with some of the other batfamily from time to time? Or bring back Secret in some way?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Well here's an idea, have PAD do a series for Tim. He did a bang up job on Miguel O'Hara, has done wonders for Ben in scarlet Spider, His past work speaks for itself and he gets Tim rather well. I would think maybe Last year of High school or first year of college. Give Tim space to grow, and mysteries to solve in and out of the suit. Maybe have him cross over with some of the other batfamily from time to time? Or bring back Secret in some way?
    This would be a good idea. I like PAD's take on Tim. Would love Dixon, but I doubt he'll be working for DC anytime soon.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

This reminds me of the last time Detective Comics actually focused on detective work .
    Which was?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I'd lean towards college but I agree with you.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-09-2022 at 08:48 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Which was?
    After Rebirth. Tomasi's Tec

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    After Rebirth. Tomasi's Tec
    Thanks. I didn't read it yet. I fell off during Tynion and came back for Tamaki.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-09-2022 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    True that. I wouldn't even say Tim took it the worst. The Things that occurred with Bart Alle- I mean Bar Tarr(I think that's what his name was) towards the end of his arc was the biggest destruction. He not only got butchered, but got thrown into a fruit blender as well, lol.
    His name was Bar Torr.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Bar_Torr_(Prime_Earth)
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    This would be a good idea. I like PAD's take on Tim. Would love Dixon, but I doubt he'll be working for DC anytime soon.
    Marvel seems to keep a perpetual ongoing exclusive contract with PAD, unfortunately...

Incredible Member

I wonder if maybe Tim will get his new codename in this event.

I guess he won't play a major part in the crisis, but the YJ members appear there, and if he's getting a new codename (maybe one that will honor the falling leaguers?) it would be best if it happens in a major book with lots of readers. Or maybe a tie-in to the event.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    I wonder if maybe Tim will get his new codename in this event.

I guess he won't play a major part in the crisis, but the YJ members appear there, and if he's getting a new codename (maybe one that will honor the falling leaguers?) it would be best if it happens in a major book with lots of readers. Or maybe a tie-in to the event.
    I’m really surprised Young Justice boys are part of the new big Crisis.
    My only concern is that they could be there only to be used as cannon fodder.