Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

20220119_105157.jpg

This is depressing, here's laura drawn by Otto Schmidt enjoying wine to help us

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    The continuity stuff is weird and annoying, but my bigger issue is that Laura doesn't even sound like herself when she's under Duggan. Anyone else feel the same way?
    Wasn't sure in issue 1 and 2, but since then yup, she sounds like Girl-Logan, and I feel like each issue she's in it's worse. Also she's Synchs love interest first, and a person after that, maybe, sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I’m also hoping Wong snatches Jubilee, so I’ll be more than happy to see my girls reunite.
    Omg, that would be amazing if we could have it, Laura after X-Men by GD and Jubes after Excalibur need something great.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    20220119_105157.jpg

This is depressing, here's laura drawn by Otto Schmidt enjoying wine to help us
    Love it <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    That is seriously awful. What the hell is Editorial even DOING these days?
    Not doing their job, it seems. There was a factual error in Silk today too. Hashtags are used online, not poundtags. Cindy wondered why a pound sign was in front of SilkRules on social media, when it should be a hash sign. Which looks like a case of UK/US keyboard layout confusion, and is definitely something the editor should've caught before they went to press.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I’m also hoping Wong snatches Jubilee, so I’ll be more than happy to see my girls reunite.
    They should do something like this with Laura…

https://ew.com/books/marvel-new-capt...rs-sam-wilson/

And just have two Wolverine titles. Like Amazing Spider-man and Spider-man: Miles Morales too.

Maybe Wolverine: Weapon X and All-New Wolverine for Logan and Laura’s books respectively. Or Wolverine: Logan and Wolverine: Laura. Something like that, I don’t know.

And, yes, make Jubilee part of Laura’s supporting cast. That would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Not doing their job, it seems. There was a factual error in Silk today too. Hashtags are used online, not poundtags. Cindy wondered why a pound sign was in front of SilkRules on social media, when it should be a hash sign. Which looks like a case of UK/US keyboard layout confusion, and is definitely something the editor should've caught before they went to press.
    The # can be called, hash, pound, or just number sign.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

No it can't. This is a pound sign: £

I'm British, we have £ as our currency, and I've never seen hash used as the symbol.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

And just have two Wolverine titles. Like Amazing Spider-man and Spider-man: Miles Morales too.

Maybe Wolverine: Weapon X and All-New Wolverine for Logan and Laura’s books respectively. Or Wolverine: Logan and Wolverine: Laura. Something like that, I don’t know.

That's to smart of a idea. So it will never be

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No it can't. This is a pound sign: £

I'm British, we have £ as our currency, and I've never seen hash used as the symbol.
    "Pound Sign" in this context has nothing at all to do with currency. And # has been called a pound sign for MUCH longer than it's been a hashtag.

Astonishing Member

I was watching a YouTube video about Laura and it stated that NYX isn't canon. That true?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

Like the way you think!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    I was watching a YouTube video about Laura and it stated that NYX isn't canon. That true?
    Nope. It's absolutely canon, and once in a blue moon actually gets referenced.

It's Claremont's work with her in Uncanny X-Men that's of dubious canonicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    That's to smart of a idea. So it will never be
    Never say never, man. Could happen.

Like the way you think!
    Thanks. Anyone else want to take a stab at what the two Wolverine titles might be called to distinguish them? Unfortunately I haven’t come up with anything better or more creative than what I posted above, but I’m sure somebody can do better.

Amazing Member

Logan: Wolverine
    All New Wolverine

That’s if Wolverine must be in the title of both books. Tbh “Logan” could work for his book.