Page 33 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Honestly, take Harley out, and I'd actually read about this team even if I don't love Jon as Superman or need Jackson as Aquaman. More creative than just the Big Seven Legacies together ala Future State.

But it'll probably crash and burn...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Honestly, take Harley out, and I'd actually read about this team even if I don't love Jon as Superman or need Jackson as Aquaman. More creative than just the Big Seven Legacies together ala Future State.

But it'll probably crash and burn...
    It’s 100% going to implode, doubt it lasts more than two issues at most. I suspect this is what Williamson has been talking about when he says that you can’t just “make a JL”, and I believe we will still get a version of the FS JL at the end.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

It’s 100% going to implode, doubt it lasts more than two issues at most. I suspect this is what Williamson has been talking about when he says that you can’t just “make a JL”, and I believe we will still get a version of the FS JL at the end.
    I guess Harley being in it was the first clue, but maybe some of the other heroes will end up on the FS JL.

Harley on a JL team is actually...a really interesting idea. Especially alongside Damian. Everyone else there? Meh. Though it's always nice seeing Jaime again.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Harley on a JL team is actually...a really interesting idea. Especially alongside Damian. Everyone else there? Meh. Though it's always nice seeing Jaime again.
    I'm curious to see the rationale behind her being on the team, other than her presumably forcing herself on it.

This is adorable .

Williamson has been pretty adamant in saying "There is no Justice League!" so whatever this team chooses to call itself, I know it will only exist within the confines of Dark Crisis because it has no reason to extend past that. The real JL will return and everyone in the DCU will be returned back to their rightful places of prominence.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    Williamson has been pretty adamant in saying "There is no Justice League!" so whatever this team chooses to call itself, I know it will only exist within the confines of Dark Crisis because it has no reason to extend past that. The real JL will return and everyone in the DCU will be returned back to their rightful places of prominence.
    Eh, not-JL or extended Bat Family, not a fan of Harley on either until she expresses SOME remorse for her actions when with Joker.

And I'll be honest; more interested in the Red Hood and the Outlaws Justice League in their upcoming web comic than whatever random teams get cobbled together.
    I mean, seeing some of these individual characters is cool. But I don't really have an interest in them being tossed together as a team. Though I have my suspicions that, short of Jon and maybe Jackson, that Damian kidnapped most of these characters to be on his team. Again.

From today’s Nightwing:

Semi-interested to see how Lobo is when it comes to the Anti-Life virus, but otherwise, even this properly aged Jon...

One of the stories that made me a big fan of Taylor's work. I'm all for this continuation. I just wish this version of Jon basically being a different shade of Clark hadn't ended up being a precursor to what we'd be in for once he started writing the main universe version.