Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    So how old is Jon? I thought he was 17 when Damian was 13?
    Damian is apparently 14 going on 15, and Jon is 17 going on 18 according to Taylor. The age gap is always 3 years in either direction. When Jon got back from Earth-3 he assumed (he didn't know for sure) he was about 17, so likely he was just turning 17 and he was a little off.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Variant for Dark Crisis #1:

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Oh that is Jon ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Oh that is Jon ?
    Yep. Here are some more:

I’m looking forward to Williamson writing him again and seeing Jon interact with the other legacies
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Yep. Here are some more:

I’m looking forward to Williamson writing him again and seeing Jon interact with the other legacies
    Now that I think about it the "new" Trinity has a an age range of young (Jon), Old (Jace), and in-between (Yara).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now that I think about it the "new" Trinity has a an age range of young (Jon), Old (Jace), and in-between (Yara).
    Jace is only 26/27. In second son the crime he committed that got him sent away was on his 16th birthday. They make a point that he’s been gone 10 years. So about 26, meaning he’s only 5 years older then Yara at 21.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

And funnily enough Jon is the most experienced of the three and the one with the strongest connections to the wider superhero community.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Jace is only 26/27. In second son the crime he committed that got him sent away was on his 16th birthday. They make a point that he’s been gone 10 years. So about 26, meaning he’s only 5 years older then Yara at 21.
    Old by comparison. He's basically the same age you would normally expect .
    And funnily enough Jon is the most experienced of the three and the one with the strongest connections to the wider superhero community.
    And probably the most legitimate claim to their mantle.

Extraordinary Member

Yara and Joan are 17 18

Oh no. The imposter gets eaten by goo. Whatever shall we do. Certainly not go back and prevent real Jon from stupidly going with the highly untrustworthy Jor-El on an unneeded "trip" and get tortured for several years by an evil version of his father...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Oh no. The imposter gets eaten by goo. Whatever shall we do. Certainly not go back and prevent real Jon from stupidly going with the highly untrustworthy Jor-El on an unneeded "trip" and get tortured for several years by an evil version of his father...
    Even if they would do that, how would that work considering that Earth-3 that Jon was on got destroyed and rebooted thanks to Death Metal. The Ultraman on Earth-3 right now has no idea who Jon is.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Even if they would do that, how would that work considering that Earth-3 that Jon was on got destroyed and rebooted thanks to Death Metal. The Ultraman on Earth-3 right now has no idea who Jon is.
    Then my other fan theory comes in that fake Jon is kid Jon's doppelganger from Earth 3, is a sleeper agent, and Ultraman only pretends to not know until the finale when Damian, Kathy, and Maya bust in with real Jon, after rescuing him from the Daycare of Doom, revealing fake Jon to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Evil Jon...Is bow legged?

I miss Jon and Damian as younger characters. Especially Jon.

I wonder if DC has really done research on this to see that both characters are more popular when they're older? Maybe I'm just in the minority.