Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

ignore this

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Real Jon looks glorious here:

Nope. Just see a fake Clark rehashing things that real Clark has already done. And did well, at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Nope. Just see a fake Clark rehashing things that real Clark has already done. And did well, at that.
    Fake Clark? This isn't the Superman & Lois thread, but I hope that they resolve the Black Suit Superman story too! But he isn't a fake, he's his multiversal counterpart.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Real Jon looks glorious here:

That looks badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yeah, that's not helping your argument. Besides which, even the JSA has a younger generation of proteges and successors.

And when Siegel Superman was around, teams hadn't really been formed yet, outside of Batman and Robin (Dick popped up a year or two after Bruce did).

Fact of the matter is though, every Super has been part of one team or another since the Golden Age. Sometimes multiple teams at once.
    Even if there were teams..clark would be jumping all over the place..to sit on mount Olympus..none of them are teams like the titans team
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-21-2022 at 05:42 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Astonishing Member

Fake Clark? This isn't the Superman & Lois thread, but I hope that they resolve the Black Suit Superman story too! But he isn't a fake, he's his multiversal counterpart.
    There's a tie in comic coming out in April that will show the evil Superman's origin.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    There's a tie in comic coming out in April that will show the evil Superman's origin.
    He’s just trolling Jack over Jack’s refusal to acknowledge Jon’s current incarnation as legit lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    He’s just trolling Jack over Jack’s refusal to acknowledge Jon’s current incarnation as legit lol.
    The imposter is now impersonating Jon's dad. His infiltration is almost complete.

Henry Bendix feels like Lex Luthor but just a cyborg. This guy's supposed to be Jon Kent's big bad as Superman?

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Henry Bendix feels like Lex Luthor but just a cyborg. This guy's supposed to be Jon Kent's big bad as Superman?
    so far this arc at the very least..

what happened to the time-luchadores?
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Been some speculation that Bendix is just the starter villain, like how Ultra-Humanite was Superman’s first super villain and was a bald genius that merely paved the way for the superior successors of Lex and Brainiac.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

Well, if he is "just" the Ultra-Humanite, then Taylor better bring us a "Purple Plague"-level confrontation between him and Jon soon. Would be fun to see Jon on the same level of "this is unforgivable" rage as Clark at the end of that story. Who knows, maybe The Rising will give us that.

But I'd still give that up to have the TIME LUCHADORES.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    Well, if he is "just" the Ultra-Humanite, then Taylor better bring us a "Purple Plague"-level confrontation between him and Jon soon. Would be fun to see Jon on the same level of "this is unforgivable" rage as Clark at the end of that story. Who knows, maybe The Rising will give us that.

But I'd still give that up to have the TIME LUCHADORES.
    The Golden Gods of Creon could really give Taylor a chance to flex those Morrison-muscles. In his brain, I mean, not sure if he works out or not.

I feel like Jon should be more lean in the muscle department cause I thought that was Clark I had to do a double take also ditch the cape already.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I feel like Jon should be more lean in the muscle department cause I thought that was Clark I had to do a double take also ditch the cape already.
    Think he should have more of a swimmer’s body type. Lanky but still clearly muscled. Definitely not “carved from granite” like his dad.

Do you think that Jon will ever get to meet his hitman/professional spy Uncle Leo? Just a funny moment of Superman meeting his uncle for the first time who is a professional sniper sounds like it could be used for good effect.

Just imagine the scene, Leo is training his sniper sights on someone when we see the S and hear "hey Uncle" and Leo just looks annoyed because Superman gave him away and got in his line of sights.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.