Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101 LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1506

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Wait a minute. When did Gambit come back from the dead? Did I miss that or is this story set in the past? Or did editorial make a mistake?

Color me confused I guess.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 12-09-2022 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Typos: Zero Tolerance
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

[QUOTE=Odd Rödney;6284559]
    Captain Marvel #44 preview
    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...ain-marvel-44/

Wait a minute. When did Gambit come back from the dead? Did I miss that or is this story set in the past? Or did editorial make a mistake?

Color me confused I guess.
    In N 5 Knight of The X

Captain Marvel 44 and X-Treme X-Men almost out!

Finally some decent Rogue content. T_T

Spoilers for today's issues.

In Captain Marvel #44 I'm left a bit confused
    'spoilers:
    Does the ending imply that the scenario we saw on the ship didn't actually play out or that they were captured after the space gala? I'm leaning more toward the former because of their uniforms. Also because it feels like Brood-Rogue was taken out way too easy, as Rogue has been shown to be able to fly in space so why would it just sit there to get hit by the blackbird. And since when do Blackbirds posses enough firepower to vaporize a superhuman on Wonder Man's level.
    end of spoilers

X-Treme X-Men #1
    spoilers:
    Doesn't have much Rogue sadly, though it does seem to place this after Vargas but before Austen's run as Rogue briefly mentions being "barely above a flatscan" (to paraphrase). So likely Rogue doesn't have her base powers back yet. I normally like CC, but his writing in this felt a bit off too.
    end of spoilers

Spoilers for today's issues.

In Captain Marvel #44 I'm left a bit confused
    'spoilers:
    Does the ending imply that the scenario we saw on the ship didn't actually play out or that they were captured after the space gala? I'm leaning more toward the former because of their uniforms. Also because it feels like Brood-Rogue was taken out way too easy, as Rogue has been shown to be able to fly in space so why would it just sit there to get hit by the blackbird. And since when do Blackbirds posses enough firepower to vaporize a superhuman on Wonder Man's level.
    end of spoilers

X-Treme X-Men #1
    spoilers:
    Doesn't have much Rogue sadly, though it does seem to place this after Vargas but before Austen's run as Rogue briefly mentions being "barely above a flatscan" (to paraphrase). So likely Rogue doesn't have her base powers back yet. I normally like CC, but his writing in this felt a bit off too.
    end of spoilers
    That spoilers:
    gala is an halucination. It harkens back to Claremon'ts first Brood saga where they all got implanted with embryos with having fever dreams
    end of spoilers
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    That spoilers:
    gala is an halucination. It harkens back to Claremon'ts first Brood saga where they all got implanted with embryos with having fever dreams
    end of spoilers
    I see, had forgotten about that aspect of the Brood. Either way, sure the next issue will explain it better.

Anway during the The Game Awards, Marvel Snap had a short animated trailer and showed off Rogue & Gambit briefly. They looked really good! but makes me even sadder we still haven't gotten anything for 97 yet lol

I see, had forgotten about that aspect of the Brood. Either way, sure the next issue will explain it better.

Anway during the The Game Awards, Marvel Snap had a short animated trailer and showed off Rogue & Gambit briefly. They looked really good! but makes me even sadder we still haven't gotten anything for 97 yet lol

Lol their relationship wrapped up in a 5 second clip. Remy chasing Rogue as the world crumbles around them.

The animation looks great!

We're definitely overdue for an update or clip of the 97 series. Hopefully the art looks as good as this.

XTREME2022002010_col.jpg
    Badass is as badass does!

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Agreed. Reminds me of the anime version of the XTAS intro/opening

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    Lol their relationship wrapped up in a 5 second clip. Remy chasing Rogue as the world crumbles around them.
    Pretty much, a nice metaphor for their sometimes tumultuous relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo
    We're definitely overdue for an update or clip of the 97 series. Hopefully the art looks as good as this.
    Quote Originally Posted by seccruz
    Agreed. I'm getting a bit worried, so many Disney events coming and going and not a peep, just that slide-show they showed at Comic-Con.

https://twitter.com/gayjuggernaut/st...42380172394497

A neat little tidbit I found on twitter, apparently Rogue is immune to the Techno-Organic Virus..? lol but I doubt any writer would remember that. probably not even CC

Cover for X-Treme X-Men #5

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Pretty much, a nice metaphor for their sometimes tumultuous relationship.

Agreed. I'm getting a bit worried, so many Disney events coming and going and not a peep, just that slide-show they showed at Comic-Con.

https://twitter.com/gayjuggernaut/st...42380172394497

A neat little tidbit I found on twitter, apparently Rogue is immune to the Techno-Organic Virus..? lol but I doubt any writer would remember that. probably not even CC

Cover for X-Treme X-Men #5
    I love Rogue and Remy's expressions and poses here. I think Salva really captured their fun, sexy and mischievous natures.

I initially thought this was a snippet from X-Men 97, looked really good.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed. Reminds me of the anime version of the XTAS intro/opening

I always loved this intro, would be great if the new series looks anywhere near this good..