Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    If Rogue had been used more consistently I would be in favor of her staying, but like this?
    in a year only two decent issues for Rogue and the rest of the year she is the queen of the cameo? Or worst....
    no thanks, because YES unfortunately the last issue was once again the queen of the cameo in her own book, well let's wait for the next one to see if Rogue shows off although I doubt it, I'd bet that Jean will save the day X_x.

For God's sake Rogue should come out of this book, in any other book she would do better, Yes Even in excalibur, although I don't think Rogue will come back, but she in any of the other Brooks I'm sure she would much better.
    Let’s cross our fingers and hope you get your wish. I personally wish they’d bring back Mr. and Mrs X.

BANNED

I mean I loved three specific points that Duggan showed, and I'm going to give that to him, with Rogue's invulnerability in the first issue showing that a living skyscraper hit her through several buildings and came out without a scratch and Saved Polaris as well.

And also in the penultimate issue, we saw her super speed power like we haven't seen for a long time, we also saw that she has the power to move and survive in outer space saving Laura and Yuriko.

But if you see it's just focused on her flying brick powers, but none of her absorption powers except denigrating her just so Synch can do things, when the two of them could be doing the same thing, we even know Rogue does a lot more things (stole life energy , minds emotions physical and intellectual abilities etc...) but not only did we not get anything from Rogue's mutant powers (something common in Duggan) but he writes things despising Rogue's abilities, having in canon that Rogue's mutant abilities have saved the planet from imminent destruction (Exit the Celestial and Hecatomb).
    I really need some balance.

If Rogue was being written like in Uncanny Avengers or had the same prominence, I could overlook the lack of use of absorption powers, but we don't even have that.
    So I vote for him to run out of there and go with Irene and Raven lol.
    Synch had been dead for so long he needed the exposure.

Speaking of Uncanny Avengers, now that Krakoa is a nation you’d think a new team of Uncanny Avengers would be more important than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Let’s cross our fingers and hope you get your wish. I personally wish they’d bring back Mr. and Mrs X.
    Amén amén amén, With Kelly Tompson please .

Synch had been dead for so long he needed the exposure.

Speaking of Uncanny Avengers, now that Krakoa is a nation you’d think a new team of Uncanny Avengers would be more important than ever.
    In theory Rogue is still an Avenger, even more so she who had the rank of group leader.
    and as we saw she has contact with various heroes and Avengers.

If another UA team is activated Rogue should be the first to be there, it really seems so strange to me that Rogue agrees with the sectarian cult ideology that is Krakoa, at least we know she is not willing to abide by its laws cult (with that thing about making more babies) really the best thing that could happen to Rogue is to return to the Avengers ..... and that she also stays in the xbooks with a book like mr And MRS X, but far from it most possible of Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    That won't be easy. You need a very good and varied number of level-up characters to have a hope in the special campaigns that unlock those characters. That, or wait a long time for her character pieces to randomly appear in orbs.

Or, you know... pay actual real-world money. But where's the fun in that?
    A Avengers Krakoan sponsored team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    That won't be easy. You need a very good and varied number of level-up characters to have a hope in the special campaigns that unlock those characters. That, or wait a long time for her character pieces to randomly appear in orbs.

Or, you know... pay actual real-world money. But where's the fun in that?
    So grind to hell or buy her? Hmm, I guess I'll have to see if the game is fun enough for the time / money lol.

BANNED

In theory Rogue is still an Avenger, even more so she who had the rank of group leader.
    and as we saw she has contact with various heroes and Avengers.

If another UA team is activated Rogue should be the first to be there, it really seems so strange to me that Rogue agrees with the sectarian cult ideology that is Krakoa, at least we know she is not willing to abide by its laws cult (with that thing about making more babies) really the best thing that could happen to Rogue is to return to the Avengers ..... and that she also stays in the xbooks with a book like mr And MRS X, but far from it most possible of Krakoa.
    I love Krakoa but I would totally prefer her in the Uncanny Avengers and Mr. Mrs X where she could be the focus. I understand Duggar wanting to show Synch’s development but showing what he can do with his powers, but that means he and Rogue need to be on different teams.

Or maybe Duggan could have chosen better villains to give more members of the team chances to shine. Why not have a rematch between Rogue and Moonstone? Last battle Rogue didn’t have her flying brick powers nor could she absorb people from 20 feet away

I love Krakoa but I would totally prefer her in the Uncanny Avengers and Mr. Mrs X where she could be the focus. I understand Duggar wanting to show Synch’s development but showing what he can do with his powers, but that means he and Rogue need to be on different teams.

Or maybe Duggan could have chosen better villains to give more members of the team chances to shine. Why not have a rematch between Rogue and Moonstone? Last battle Rogue didn’t have her flying brick powers nor could she absorb people from 20 feet away
    Although I would like to XD but to put up a fight they would have to brazenly nerf Rogue , Karla ( moonstone ) is currently is way below Rogue 's level .
    I mean Karla's llamas have never been a big deal, and she's barely class 20 and in her good times, Rogue is a class 100+++ with a high level of invulnerability and also that speed power I really don't see like now Karla you can do some damage to her lol, the same thing happened with Ares moonstone I had a lot of respect for him because I knew that Ares was in a higher power league, and Ares is quite far from class 100.

Before, although Rogue was still obviously more powerful than Karla, with the fact that she could become intangible, she made things very complicated for Rogue unless she ended up absorbing her as she did with Rachel in astral form, Technically it is possible, we know how versatile and unpredictable which are Rogue's powers with control.
    and when she confronted Karla she was barely scanning them.

I would like some kind of rematch with the Hulk, although Rogue has won most of the times, the last one although she did not lose (Rogue I do not know fainting also that if she assimilated the power) she did not win either and Hulk did not fall into a coma nor was there an exchange of blows , in defense of Rogue she was with her powers of absorption again limited since she was again without control, and we know that means they are not at the maximum of their level, and that version of the Hulk is the most powerful I have equal Rogue made him drool, and he had a problem apparently it was with anger, and.yes I'd like a rematch against the Hulk, they're both are class 100 and now Rogue has her absorption powers in check and full growth again she shouldn't have any major problems.

I would also like that now that her powers are not blocked or immature, she gives hers deserved to her grandmother (for me it is lol) Selene, technically Rogue in control has more power feats so she should win.

I would like Vargas to come back, he was si strong enough to give him problems even outperforming Rogue a bit in strength with her kree powerset, and in speed it seems they were also equal.

BANNED

Although I would like to XD but to put up a fight they would have to brazenly nerf Rogue , Karla ( moonstone ) is currently is way below Rogue 's level .
    I mean Karla's llamas have never been a big deal, and she's barely class 20 and in her good times, Rogue is a class 100+++ with a high level of invulnerability and also that speed power I really don't see like now Karla you can do some damage to her lol, the same thing happened with Ares moonstone I had a lot of respect for him because I knew that Ares was in a higher power league, and Ares is quite far from class 100.

Before, although Rogue was still obviously more powerful than Karla, with the fact that she could become intangible, she made things very complicated for Rogue unless she ended up absorbing her as she did with Rachel in astral form, Technically it is possible, we know how versatile and unpredictable which are Rogue's powers with control.
    and when she confronted Karla she was barely scanning them.

I would like some kind of rematch with the Hulk, although Rogue has won most of the times, the last one although she did not lose (Rogue I do not know fainting also that if she assimilated the power) she did not win either and Hulk did not fall into a coma nor was there an exchange of blows , in defense of Rogue she was with her powers of absorption again limited since she was again without control, and we know that means they are not at the maximum of their level, and that version of the Hulk is the most powerful I have equal Rogue made him drool, and he had a problem apparently it was with anger, and.yes I'd like a rematch against the Hulk, they're both are class 100 and now Rogue has her absorption powers in check and full growth again she shouldn't have any major problems.

I would also like that now that her powers are not blocked or immature, she gives hers deserved to her grandmother (for me it is lol) Selene, technically Rogue in control has more power feats so she should win.

I would like Vargas to come back, he was si strong enough to give him problems even outperforming Rogue a bit in strength with her kree powerset, and in speed it seems they were also equal.
    It doesn’t have to be a long drawn out fight. I’m perfectly cool with Rogue taking down Moonstone on the same page. Lol

Even in a couple of panels.

It doesn’t have to be a long drawn out fight. I’m perfectly cool with Rogue taking down Moonstone on the same page. Lol

Even in a couple of panels.
    Hahaha poor Karla, saying so I support this lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    So grind to hell or buy her? Hmm, I guess I'll have to see if the game is fun enough for the time / money lol.
    Oh, it is great, I play it all the time. The fights are awesome, the backstory is fun, there are loads of characters and teams, with a lot of attention to detail, and unlike other games if you play with just the free options you are not left in a hopeless disadvantage against players that buy stuff. You may loose in the Arena but that just means you get 400 currency instead of 500, of something like that (and you get the daily reward just by fighting, it does not matter if you loose); it's easy to get enough currency anyway and buy the stuff you need. And there's no advertising included.

However, at the end of the day it's still a cell phone game. Which means that it's open-ended, and that after the first levels you have to be playing constantly to avoid being left behind.

FTEoVzDVEAIGsnP.jpg
    Rogue is on a new Marvel game.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

FTJGMXfVEAsiMzu.jpg
    It's a new card base game for mobile and PC.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

One nice thing about Rogue being with the X-men right now is she's more heavily featured in big promos and crossovers than she has been in the X-books since like 2001 even if she isn't doing much.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    One nice thing about Rogue being with the X-men right now is she's more heavily featured in big promos and crossovers than she has been in the X-books since like 2001 even if she isn't doing much.
    With respect but... REALLY THAT IS NOT TRUE even remotely, Rogue appeared in more crossovers when she was in X-men and X-men Legacy where she was also one of the most important players not a wallpaper.

And in her years with the Avengers Rogue had a lot of prominence in the events of other books, even she came out in several crossovers and in the main event of the Abooks she was the leader of the Avengers.

I miss those days, it's no use that Rogue is in the main book of the xmen if she's just a nice ornament in it, hopefully this bad streak will end once Rogue appears again in the animated series.
    she will arouse interest in our girl again.
    but until that really comes I hope she changes books and some other really interested writer rescues her.