Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    The error of Tini is the fact that Rogue didnt keep Apoccy powers.

A Overpowered Uber Powered Celestial tech Rogue. will be a huge and freak character development
    I find she is extremely powerful as she is now with all those powers, and control, but I'm also not opposed to giving her some more powers in the future lol.
    Of course, Pokki's appearance seems horrendous to me in Rogue (in Apo she is great), she is very beautiful to look like a robot / Cyborg, I was not against keeping those powers, but Rogue's appearance should not be permanently altered by that yes that would be unforgivable.

I also remember our Girl does not like to undergo physical changes in her appearance in canon, I mainly remember when miss Marvel just happened, Rogue was afraid to absorb Warren and his wings because he was afraid the wings were going to be permanent on her, and she didn't want to look like a freaking freak like Warren lol, and YES, were the exact words of the teenage Rogue XD.

So I don't think she was very happy that her incredible appearance and beauty was now a face like Apo's, who looks more like a cyborg lol, Rogue seems to always give a lot of importance to her beauty and physical appearance, and Claremont emphasized that a lot Sometimes, when she got dirty, or you have the forever universe, she went through a depression when she was stuck with a blue and furry appearance like Kurt's.

That being said I think Rogue's current powers are very vast, and with many things to Explore that we've seen and others that she hasn't shown yet, she doesn't need to acquire another powerset from someone else, when she can develop her own.

1) The ionic powers she has a lot of flying brick powers, but we know there are more things that she hasn't shown yet related to ionic energy that are there, she just needs a writer interested in developing it.

2) her absorption powers have several related sub-powers and in Legacy she did many new things, we must return to that, not counting the things that she is known to have undeveloped, but that she has already done several times (absorption without touching, or remembering absorbed powers in the past, things that we know are within his capabilities only that he hasn't mastered yet), or totally new things, many examples in Legacy he did things especially with Christosgage that I found very interesting and impressive and went very unnoticed, Rogue seems to be able to taking another individual's mind and translating it into his own and interacting with that person, he did it with both insect and cat aliens, and that was like wow amazing, and then he put them back into their respective minds, or sharing thoughts from other minds, this he did with the man who died in the subway, and Rogue absorbed his last thoughts and emotions and took them to that man's boyfriend.
    those kinds of things were impressive, as well as what she did to permanently steal another person's power and only return it when she wanted, she also threatened hellion that he could steal her powers and burn them as the final sanction.
    so there are a lot of NEW possibilities REGARDING her POWERS in that aspect and that are very interesting, that were shown but very little explored.

Also and I know that this has been mentioned as a joke, but Rogue especially in control, in fact she should be able to absorb the abilities of animals if she wanted to, although now with the powers of a flying brick she would see it somewhat useless to absorb abilities of some animal lol, when he has powers superior to that, but he could use the absorption of mind / emotions to understand or communicate with an animal, the latter would not be so impressive, but interesting and that logically he should be able to do it.

The error of Tini is the fact that Rogue didnt keep Apoccy powers.

A Overpowered Uber Powered Celestial tech Rogue. will be a huge and freak character development
    hard pass... I like ionic Rogue better...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    That being said I think Rogue's current powers are very vast, and with many things to Explore that we've seen and others that she hasn't shown yet, she doesn't need to acquire another powerset from someone else, when she can develop her own.

1) The ionic powers she has a lot of flying brick powers, but we know there are more things that she hasn't shown yet related to ionic energy that are there, she just needs a writer interested in developing it.

2) her absorption powers have several related sub-powers and in Legacy she did many new things, we must return to that, not counting the things that she is known to have undeveloped, but that she has already done several times (absorption without touching, or remembering absorbed powers in the past, things that we know are within his capabilities only that he hasn't mastered yet), or totally new things, many examples in Legacy he did things especially with Christosgage that I found very interesting and impressive and went very unnoticed, Rogue seems to be able to taking another individual's mind and translating it into his own and interacting with that person, he did it with both insect and cat aliens, and that was like wow amazing, and then he put them back into their respective minds, or sharing thoughts from other minds, this he did with the man who died in the subway, and Rogue absorbed his last thoughts and emotions and took them to that man's boyfriend.
    those kinds of things were impressive, as well as what she did to permanently steal another person's power and only return it when she wanted, she also threatened hellion that he could steal her powers and burn them as the final sanction.
    so there are a lot of NEW possibilities REGARDING her POWERS in that aspect and that are very interesting, that were shown but very little explored.

Also and I know that this has been mentioned as a joke, but Rogue especially in control, in fact she should be able to absorb the abilities of animals if she wanted to, although now with the powers of a flying brick she would see it somewhat useless to absorb abilities of some animal lol, when he has powers superior to that, but he could use the absorption of mind / emotions to understand or communicate with an animal, the latter would not be so impressive, but interesting and that logically he should be able to do it.

Rogue is a woman and all woman at that, stop calling her a he and using his. She is a she, and use hers. She is not a transgender, or non binary she is a straight woman and biological female.

BANNED

This is Rogue's theme song, I can see her singing to Gambit. All Woman by Lisa Stansfield.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    [/B]

Rogue is a woman and all woman at that, stop calling her a he and using his. She is a she, and use hers. She is not a transgender, or non binary she is a straight woman and biological female.
    An antidepressant tablet for you, obviously English is not my first language, and since I'm fluent in two much more complicated languages ​​than this, and I'm dealing with English it's no big deal, and I've said on more than one occasion that some Sometimes my words are misunderstood because English is not my native language and I have not mastered it yet.
    It's a mistake for clearly not mastering the language yet sit back and relax.

That I am clear that Rogue is a biological woman.
    ..... my god how some are upset by nonsense.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 06-29-2022 at 05:34 PM.

a variant cover from Miguel Mercado (X-Men #13)

by kevinconsume rogue's fortnite model included a generic comic cover tribute

And finally, Lenore Zann playing some MvC2 She is honestly so cute, I love how she promotes for the show even if it doesn't get a lot of coverage.
    https://twitter.com/Qualbert1/status...53169861439489

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    This is Rogue's theme song

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post

a variant cover from Miguel Mercado (X-Men #13)

by kevinconsume rogue's fortnite model included a generic comic cover tribute

And finally, Lenore Zann playing some MvC2 She is honestly so cute, I love how she promotes for the show even if it doesn't get a lot of coverage.
    https://twitter.com/Qualbert1/status...53169861439489
    Thanks Chrono, does this mean she will still be present in the book next issue?
    and by the judgment day event?

Lenore is so cute, and she sounds so Rogue even out of character lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Thanks Chrono, does this mean she will still be present in the book next issue?
    and by the judgment day event?

Lenore is so cute, and she sounds so Rogue even out of character lol.
    WAREHOUSE-THEME-SLIDE-_xmen-13-mobile_700x.jpg
    The whole thing looks so good. Even if I am done with this look!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    WAREHOUSE-THEME-SLIDE-_xmen-13-mobile_700x.jpg
    The whole thing looks so good. Even if I am done with this look!
    Yes, the art is beautiful, it's a shame that for now we are stuck in that uniform.

why there are Rogue´s variants if she will not continue in the book

why there are Rogue´s variants if she will not continue in the book
    Rogue and Gambit get used a lot like that.

Not used in the actual story, but will be used to promote the book. >_>

a less pessimistic take would be artists like the characters more than writers

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Rogue and Gambit get used a lot like that.

Not used in the actual story, but will be used to promote the book. >_>

a less pessimistic take would be artists like the characters more than writers
    It's definitely a bit of both, I think. They're both probably really fun to draw (Dauterman has said this about Gambit in the past) and marketing knows how popular they are, so why not put them on some covers
    Make Good Art

There not a writer that can make they as spouses work? and fun.