Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1506

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Yes, she is. But if she had to do that, she would, and I would love it. Depends on who she is battling and under what conditions.
    Ironically , that was not Kelly 's idea ( this is CLAREMONT idea ) , and many attack for this , and I do not know why .... she only used that ability in extreme situations because she knew she still had no control over who she was absorbing , the rechanneling of powers and the also absorb from a distance, they are two abilities that are within what Rogue can do, and that she will do at some point in the future.

And no, the distance absorption thing, the first thing she did was CLAREMONT, Kelly only took one of the things that she already showed the character.
    with CLAREMONT Rogue showed this once, without control in moments of stress, so it is something that is there within the capabilities of his powers, as well as rechanneling past powers, since he was the first character to do this AND IT WAS IN THE 80's not in x-treme.

I would like both abilities to be explored, but only in extreme situations, because Rogue hasn't mastered it yet, and it's something dangerous for others, or that she has to concentrate too much.
    There's also a lot of not-so-extreme stuff that he did in Legacy that needs to be addressed again, so I think a solo would be the best fit for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Agreed With this.

I think that the children of the vault, once Duggan leaves and leaves Hickman's nonsense aside, they will become more enemies of Rogue, I mean in their first two appearances that was established very clearly, and it must be said the truth, when Hickman used them these characters did not show ANY charisma, let's be patient, at some point they will be Rogue's enemies again.

2) I know that now he is not a villain but little by little we see that the previous status quo is being recovered, so Emplate, who was already surpassed by Rogue in his similar powers, is a good option, that of becoming intangible, it can be very interesting and make for Rogue to practice more her ability to absorb people without a physical body, which she has done a few times.
    Emplate may be a personal enemy of Rogue.

3) Selene, she shares one of Rogue's powers the theft of vital energy, and Rogue now that she is more powerful deserves a rematch, I know that with her current power set Rogue should be able to defeat Selene very easily, but I want not to use the super strength nor the other extra powers, but the absorption ones and have your revenge, Selene was immune because it is one of the few known cases, but this was pre-control, now with control Rogue is much more powerful than before, and It's developing, also historically there are characters that Selene can't stop, or can easily cut her drain (many) and those same characters Rogue has easily left them in a coma, so it's not that Selene was more powerful, because she never was, but in the past he was immune to rogue due to similarity of powers and Rogue having his powers in an immature state and without practicing .... there are people who were immune that already in control Rogue can easily absorb how the cotvault and e
    Wonderman himself, so Selene shouldn't be a problem now, plus Rogue deserves that rematch lol.

3) Mojo, after his last loss I think Mijo can be an option.

4) Graviton, is an enemy that Rogue has already defeated and is one of the few enemies that could give Rogue problems with her current power level, plus it always gives problems to characters like Thor or Hulk, so it is a consistent option to make him a worthy foe for Rogue, without minimizing her flying brick powers.

5) Vargas, I find it incredible that they have not named this character yet, I think this enemy is the one that Rogue has had the hardest time defeating, and despite what is believed, I very much doubt that he died by harpon, he simply should have been left for dead and Yeah I mean Vargas had an impressive amount of physical powers, he was faster and stronger than Rogue with ms Marvel powers, and he took hits from her without holding back and this would mash up anyone who isn't a Superman type brick, so Vargas also had a high level of resistance and possibly healing powers, I mean it's pretty obvious Vargas if he wasn't a class 100+++ (which I think he is) was pretty close, as Physically he was somewhat superior to Rogue with the powers of ms Marvel, still without restraint (which he always did to not even kill) so Vargas is someone extremely powerful and dangerous.

Vargas lost to Rogue because she used absorption and doubled his power and bonded it to hers, making Rogue stronger than both of them under normal conditions. Fun fact Rogue can duplicate Vargas, and seems resistant to physical damage from absorption. life energy, but is not immune as Rogue was able to duplicate it and add its strength to her own, and so she won.
    Vargas is a good enemy option and exclusive to Rogue, although Rogue is now much more powerful, perhaps Vargas can still give him some problems, especially considering that Rogue usually holds back not to kill, plus Vargas's sword I always thought It had to be magical or something like that to be able to hurt Rogue with it, an ordinary sword is not.

6) several cosmic level characters, or Carol-style enemies, rogue is at a point where, in addition to being in a team book, she should be given a solo so that she has enemies where she can display her abilities without overshadowing the team, as well as Carol has her solo.

We also need an xmenlegacy 2.0 to explore in depth the progress and absorption powers of rogue, and that could be done in a rogue book, absorption at a distance we know is linked to its already more advanced powers as well as remembering powers, although Don't do it all the time because you still don't know how to do it or you haven't mastered it. It's good that from time to time you do it in extreme situations.
    a deep dive into Rogue's mutant powers is what we need, and that in one solo would be great as there would be no complaints.

Hummmm???? Powerhouse Match for Anna Marie? I don't thing so lol.

I've seen all three of powerhouse's forays into the comics, and honestly, except for the look, which is great, I don't think this one is up to the task of an enemy of Rogue, I mean she seems to have Carol's powers and a variant of those of rogue ( the theft of vital force to improve its own strength ) but in a very very much inferior version to Carol and Rogue , with its plasma beams and Powerhouse strength and resistance it did not seem even moderately powerful if anything at a Steve Rogers level NO MORE.... and in life energy stealing also appears to be very inefficient and weak.

So unless she gets a mega powerup I don't think it will happen, I mean Powerhouse is easily DEFEATED by Spiderman (twice), Beast ( beast.... XD ) and even Logan with the bone claws easily defeated powerhouse, when Logan has never been a match for Rogue.

So Powerhouse is only cool appearance plus nothing, so no, I think the same about Moonstone, Karla is a good rival for Rogue when she didn't have the powers of flying brick, because that becoming intangible could complicate Rogue, but now? ???
    I don't see how Karla can do anything to him Rogue lol.
    It's true Powerhouse hasn't totally been portrayed as a powerhouse just yet, but I think she still shows good potential especially with her abilities. Plus her main vampiric abilities do let her sap enough strength to potentially match Rogue in power. I don't think it's totally a mix-match there.

As for Karla, I did mention it was probably a good idea for her to have two of the gravity stones. Base Karla is weaker, but the stones enhance her powers enough to tangle with the Hulk.

And fighting Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    It's true Powerhouse hasn't totally been portrayed as a powerhouse just yet, but I think she still shows good potential especially with her abilities. Plus her main vampiric abilities do let her sap enough strength to potentially match Rogue in power. I don't think it's totally a mix-match there.

As for Karla, I did mention it was probably a good idea for her to have two of the gravity stones. Base Karla is weaker, but the stones enhance her powers enough to tangle with the Hulk.

And fighting Thor.
    Powerhouse I love its design, but it did not impress me, on the contrary, more having as references other first level energy vampires such as Emplate Selene and especially Rogue, that's why I said if it receives a mega powerup maybe, otherwise I see it impossible, I say spiderman beast and Logan (bone claws) DEFEATED her in singles very easily.

Regarding Moonstone.... Hummm maybe she was able to hit them but the Damage I'm sure was zero, Karla doesn't even reach class 20, and I really don't think it's necessary remember black widow who has no powers has been able to subdue her, and Steve Rogers has beaten Karla on three different occasions lol, Steve couldn't be taken seriously by Rogue even in her MsMarvel version, much less now.

Karla seemed like a very good option for Rogue's enemy before she had a fixed Wonderman powerset, because of the intangibility, I like it because Rogue should concentrate to absorb her in intangible mode SOMETHING LIKE WHAT SHE DID WITH RACHEL IN ASTRAL FORM, but not even that now, Rogue should only give her a blow without holding back completely and the fight is over, and having said that Rogue is much faster, not to mention that she is strong and resistant, I don't see her having problems with Karla.

On the other hand, I would love that Vargas would return as an enemy of Rogue (and later the COTVs) if he was a first-rate character, he was superior to Rogue with the powers of Ms. Marvel without satisfying, and that was already saying a lot, Rogue was for easy on top of class 65, so Vargas was probably a class 100 or very close, Rogue beat him because she was able to double vargas power and match it to her own being more powerful than both.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 08-03-2022 at 01:44 AM.

if you read

SPIDERMAN 2099 or HOUSE OF XCII you will pleased.

Its sad that alt realitys Rogue´s are having more fun than current Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    if you read

It really is! 2099 Rogue was a blast! Hello Template Recall! My favorite thing of her absortion powers
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Rogue 2099 is Reaper/Legacy well executed.

Also is kinda neat seeing Rogue as the "Last original X MEN" one expect that role to Wolvie.
    Last edited by DarkMagnus; 08-03-2022 at 01:02 PM.

if you read

Yeah , Rogue 's two appearances this week were very good , especially Rogue 's in Spiderman 2099 where she had the most interventions and dialogues .

PS I liked his modified Brotherhood outfit with the cape, it reminded me of MikeCarey's stage of Supernovas.

Unlike the other characters that are very different, this Rogue is the same as our Rogue 616, she will be the same ????
    Let's remember there are already two versions of Rogue tales from years in the future coming from the 616 who are young and the only survivors of her xmen group.

Also is kinda neat seeing Rogue as the "Last original X MEN" one expect that role to Wolvie.
    This Rogue wouldn't be the first, Amalgam is Rogue 616 but it seems hundreds of years in the future.
    and he is constantly jumping from the past to the future to give his friends and dying mutants the chance to give him their powers, to help the MUTANte race in a war in the future and Rogue seems to have a legion of powers, and he still looks young and beautiful, that's where Mcarey got his idea for Legacy / reaper.

And in an issue of the Avengers, Rogue was seen with the Avengers hundreds of years in the future, with a red and black suit and already with her absorption powers under control, the flying brick ones and the rechanneling of powers, and she was also the only one of the current xmen alive, and young.

We need more stories focused on Rogue of the future , some of them travel to the past ( present in this case ) and give information or need help from the Rogue of the present .
    It is something we must see.

The ionic energy treats her well!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    This Rogue wouldn't be the first, Amalgam is Rogue 616 but it seems hundreds of years in the future.
    and he is constantly jumping from the past to the future to give his friends and dying mutants the chance to give him their powers, to help the MUTANte race in a war in the future and Rogue seems to have a legion of powers, and he still looks young and beautiful, that's where Mcarey got his idea for Legacy / reaper.

And in an issue of the Avengers, Rogue was seen with the Avengers hundreds of years in the future, with a red and black suit and already with her absorption powers under control, the flying brick ones and the rechanneling of powers, and she was also the only one of the current xmen alive, and young.

We need more stories focused on Rogue of the future , some of them travel to the past ( present in this case ) and give information or need help from the Rogue of the present .
    It is something we must see.
    It's a shame Amalgam never got any love after her only appearance. She was a cool take on Rogue.

Spider-Man 2099 was neat I agree, wasn't expecting Rogue to get so many scenes. I'm also fond of her power recall, props on Orlando for remembering that ability.

Now I kinda want him to somehow get Rogue...

X-Men 92 was less fun, the only action was the one in the previews. But oh well, at least she had dialogue and did something in the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax
    Regarding Moonstone.... Hummm maybe she was able to hit them but the Damage I'm sure was zero, Karla doesn't even reach class 20, and I really don't think it's necessary remember black widow who has no powers has been able to subdue her, and Steve Rogers has beaten Karla on three different occasions lol, Steve couldn't be taken seriously by Rogue even in her MsMarvel version, much less now.
    Base Karla doesn't reach 20 tons, again when she has two stones her power increases as a result. This is from a fan wiki, but does give an overall idea on her power levels with the moon gems.

With the way Marvel handbooks tend to rank strength levels, that is somewhere between 25-75 tons. I'm guessing since she was able to knock back Hulk, it's probably closer to the 75 than 25. Anyway, I don't think she'd be a bad opponent. She's basically Emma, but more manipulative and that type of person playing off Rogue would be fun.
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 08-03-2022 at 09:20 PM.

Spider-Man 2099 was neat I agree, wasn't expecting Rogue to get so many scenes. I'm also fond of her power recall, props on Orlando for remembering that ability.

X-Men 92 was less fun, the only action was the one in the previews. But oh well, at least she had dialogue and did something in the plot.

Base Karla doesn't reach 20 tons, again when she has two stones her power increases as a result. This is from a fan wiki, but does give an overall idea on her power levels with the moon gems.

With the way Marvel handbooks tend to rank strength levels, that is somewhere between 25-75 tons. I'm guessing since she was able to knock back Hulk, it's probably closer to the 75 than 25. Anyway, I don't think she'd be a bad opponent. She's basically Emma, but more manipulative and that type of person playing off Rogue would be fun.
    Hey Emma is manipulative yes but Moonstone is a censored word who likes to censored people.

if someone deserve to be drained completly is her.

Right? It was great to have her be a legacy character in that regard! Orlando writes a cool ass Rogue and Jacinto was amazing on art!

Hey Emma is manipulative yes but Moonstone is a censored word who likes to censored people.

if someone deserve to be drained completly is her.
    lol, well, I just mean it's a characteristic they both share but yes Moonstone is far more selfish and less heroic as a character.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz
    Right? It was great to have her be a legacy character in that regard! Orlando writes a cool ass Rogue and Jacinto was amazing on art!
    The Legacy motif is really nice. I liked what we saw in AoX and it's neat a version of that is being used in this reality. Agreed that the art was really pretty and definitely wouldn't mind seeing Orlando write Rogue again.

lol, well, I just mean it's a characteristic they both share but yes Moonstone is far more selfish and less heroic as a character.

The Legacy motif is really nice. I liked what we saw in AoX and it's neat a version of that is being used in this reality. Agreed that the art was really pretty and definitely wouldn't mind seeing Orlando write Rogue again.
    Well, even if that were the case, Karla is quite below Rogue physically, although because of her arrogant personality and that she deserves a few blows from our Girl, I don't care if she returns as an enemy, I mean both of them don't look good, I want say rogue came out pretty beat up but also foiled karla's job of imprisoning xmenn lol .

Regarding Orlando and seeing Rogue again in the future, great, Orlando shows he is a true fan of Rogue, give that man a regular book in current continuity, and of course have our girl in his cast.