Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    spoilers:
    I didn't catch that if they mentioned it, but it wouldn't surprise me if she knows considering how her powers work.
    end of spoilers
    I dont know if the xmen team knows about Moira or Krakoa in general

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    spoilers:
    I didn't catch that if they mentioned it, but it wouldn't surprise me if she knows considering how her powers work.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    She should but that feels like writers would need to remember Rogue absorbs memories which is 50/50 lol. Plus it's the telepath issue of trying to logic Moira's retcon and having everyone whose been in Magneto or Charles head not know about it.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Woah! spoilers:
    Has Rogue ever gone supersonic before? That was awesome!
    end of spoilers
    Many times , nothing new .
    with Claremont he did it many times, even with Duggan he has done it a couple,.
    I liked it, but really after so much waiting I was expecting more, I suppose that after the lot of XMLegacy feats and the 3 (or 4?) volumes of UA this seems little.

Although I liked it well, later I will comment in detail on the good and regular aspects of the issue.

Although Xmen92 was funny , it was very strange for me lol I admit it , I know that it is another universe not Rogue616 , but here is Rogue according to this one based on the one from the animated series , although its level of invulnerability was not as high as that of 616Rogue the same in that series seems to have a body almost impossible to destroy.
    And she's going to die from a massive explosion?
    please lol but well it's another universe, but it's still funny that they forget in part what it means to be invulnerable XD.

7.5/10 I liked this issue better than this week's XMen issue (which wasn't bad, but I expected more).

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    I dont know if the xmen team knows about Moira or Krakoa in general
    As per IXM 01...the Moira issue is known only to the QC. That Mystique and Destiny tried to kill her at the end of Inferno is known only among themselves and Douglas, Warlocke, Krakoa and Bei.

And I don't see Destiny divulging QC secrets to Rogue.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 04-13-2022 at 10:57 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Although Xmen92 was funny , it was very strange for me lol I admit it , I know that it is another universe not Rogue616 , but here is Rogue according to this one based on the one from the animated series , although its level of invulnerability was not as high as that of 616Rogue the same in that series seems to have a body almost impossible to destroy.
    And she's going to die from a massive explosion?
    please lol but well it's another universe, but it's still funny that they forget in part what it means to be invulnerable XD.

7.5/10 I liked this issue better than this week's XMen issue (which wasn't bad, but I expected more).
    We are talking nigh invulnerable (Carol Danvers powers) vs fully invulnerable (Wonder Man's powers)
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    As per IXM 01...the Moira issue is known only to the QC. That Mystique and Destiny tried to kill her at the end of Inferno is known only among themselves and Douglas, Warlocke, Krakoa and Bei.

And I don't see Destiny divulging QC secrets to Rogue.
    I mean as far as the QC knows, only they know. Krakoa is a big island, and if Doug and Krakoa could find out, it's not beyond reason that someone else could too.

Pre-Inferno Destiny would absolutely tell Rogue the QC secrets because I don't think she would have valued those secrets, but now she's all about them.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Indeed. Keep 'em comin', I say.

always
    msg to short

Welp without going into much spoilers, didn't really enjoy 92 as much as X-Men.

I know some people really liked it, but it felt a bit too camp for me and not in the charming way that TAS series is.

Plus not a fan of how much Rogue was asking for help. this was shown in the previews Anna-Marie you can lift 50 tons and fly at supersonic speeds, why are you asking for Gambit to save you?

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    always
    msg to short
    Thanks! Glad you approve.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    We are talking nigh invulnerable (Carol Danvers powers) vs fully invulnerable (Wonder Man's powers)
    Well, even with Claremont, he always referred to her as sometimes invulnerable and sometimes almost invulnerable, let's say there are different levels, but even with the powers of Ms. Marvel she was quite invulnerable, and resisted things more serious than that explosion.

In canon with Claremont I think it was clearer that her level of invulnerability was greater than her super strength, for something she could physically fight with characters much stronger than her physically, for example jugg and Hulk, for example Hulk is less invulnerable than Rogue , the Hulk even normal bullets have wounded him.

And I remember her in Xtreme when her powers were failing she was shocked because she didn't remember what physical pain really was from having the power to be invulnerable.

Like I don't give it much importance they are different universes so I can go through it to be less resistant there, although it is still something strange lol, although I suppose everyone had to die to show the resurrection protocols, which also seemed funny to me they will resurrect with clothes XD

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Welp without going into much spoilers, didn't really enjoy 92 as much as X-Men.

I know some people really liked it, but it felt a bit too camp for me and not in the charming way that TAS series is.

Plus not a fan of how much Rogue was asking for help. this was shown in the previews Anna-Marie you can lift 50 tons and fly at supersonic speeds, why are you asking for Gambit to save you?
    Plus her power of invulnerability, I mean with Claremont she resisted things more massive than that explosion like nothing else.

And if she asked for help she was a little out of character, but I guess they all had to die to show the resurrection protocols of that universe.

It's nice to have two issues of Rogue with a fair amount of it, we had many months (or maybe YEARS) without it ( x_x ).

I think that in terms of power the best thing was that they remembered that she has the power of super speed in reaction and flight.

The funny thing is that in XM92 the resurrection protocols come out with clothes on the clones lol.

blob.jpg

Cover by Sabine Rich.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    blob.jpg

Cover by Sabine Rich.
    Tks very very beautiful.