Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Rereading the last issues of x-men (. 9, 10 and 12) where Destiny appeared or Rogue makes reference to her mommy, I don't think Rogue ends up in Xcalibur, and if she does it won't be permanent but just an one arc thing.
    Going back to what Destiny said and that she needs Rogue and that she will soon see things as she sees them, I think that probably the final destination (lol) for Rogue will be Immortal Xmen, or maybe a new book where Destiny is also a satellite figure .

Immortal or Red would be heaven. I would prefer Red since she is seen in Arakko sniping someone and nothing comes of it later... So some explanation would be nice
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

SM2099EXODUS2022005_InteriorArtwork1-scaled.jpg
    SM2099EXODUS2022005_InteriorArtwork2.jpg
    Looks like Rogue will be joining the 2099 lineup of X-Men next.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    SM2099EXODUS2022005_InteriorArtwork1-scaled.jpg
    SM2099EXODUS2022005_InteriorArtwork2.jpg
    Looks like Rogue will be joining the 2099 lineup of X-Men next.
    Thanks Seccruz, honestly I really like her look, it seems a bit inspired by her style in the Carey Age/ supernovas.

And Yes, I really like Rogue's uniforms that use capes, especially when she has the power to fly, they make her look impressive.

Immortal or Red would be heaven. I would prefer Red since she is seen in Arakko sniping someone and nothing comes of it later... So some explanation would be nice
    In any of the two options I would love it, or a new book.
    but I think because of the interactions with Destiny, that where Rogue ends up she will finally be very linked to her mommies, especially to Destiny.

Now that Rogue will be moving to another writer, and Rogue has both the class100+++ flying brick powers that she duplicated from Wonderman, and she has her absorption mutant powers back with control/growth and development, who would you rather see???? ?????
    to investigate more into the ionic powers that Rogue has not yet shown ??????
    or that the new facets are being shown and everything that the new Rogue can do with Rogue with control of her mutant powers (what we were seeing in Legacy) ????

I would choose to continue exploring Rogue's powers of absorption, they are so vast and diverse.
    and many of its facets are still an enigma and very little explored , XMLegacy ( with its two writers ) was on the right track showing new facets of its powers ( besides its control ) including Remender and I know he is hated by some , but Remender was exploring very well his absorption powers and what that meant in a mature state and his advances (I would even say he showed more advances than MCrey himself XD) lol so I really want the next writer to work on Rogue's MUTANte powers .
    It's not that hard she can duplicate powers without doing damage now that she's in control, because she suppresses the life energy stealing power at will.
    her in control we saw many new things that need to be explored.

The generic Superman powerset is great, but Rogue does a lot more than just fly and hit Break Things.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I don't think Duggan hated her, he just seems to have difficulty managing multiple storylines. He had certain POVs he wanted as the primary focus driving the story with X-Men, with Scott and Jean creating the team, so that is who he focused on. As well as giving Synch more attention. Everyone else was pretty much secondary.

It seems be a pattern across multiple books of his, with Marauders having the same problem.
    Yeah Chrono, although it never affected us before because Rogue was the one that took all the development in UAvengers, my problem and I think why I don't like Duggan anymore, is that he specifically asked Rogue to be in this team , as far as is known, she is the only one that he really chose, and he even took it from Tini, because he likes the character, and what did he really do with Rogue?????????
    NOTHING that is my main problem with this whole book, I can understand and we know that he does not handle team books well, he gives prominence to certain characters who are his stars (unfortunately this time Rogue was not one of them), and of the Others are forgotten, but Jean Scott and Synch had great development and many plots.

And Rogue?????
    Rogue was just there, she didn't have a single real issue dedicated to her, and everyone is supposed to have at least one issue, despite the fact that she did some other nice thing, all the others did have their issue focused on them (and jean more than one lol ), really why did Duggan ask for it?????
    if he really did not do anything with her.

I don't think she asked for it just to show us that Destiny wants Rogue to go with her, that would be RIDICULOUS, that YES is the only thing Destiny made clear in her appearances in this book, that she wants Rogue to join her and that she thinks Rogue he is wasting his life and his great gifts with Gambit and with that team of x-men (I agree with the team XD, with Remy I don't) .... so Duggan really didn't do anything at all with Rogue, The Destiny thing I'm assuming was most likely added at the last minute, because I already knew that another writer was interested in Rogue and would switch books, where it REALLY does something useful, and it really does matter that it's there.

I insist the things Synch did, Duggan probably wanted to do with Rogue, but the office didn't let him.
    Sad, but at least we passed this constant suffering, now we just need to see where her new home will be.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    In any of the two options I would love it, or a new book.
    but I think because of the interactions with Destiny, that where Rogue ends up she will finally be very linked to her mommies, especially to Destiny.

Now that Rogue will be moving to another writer, and Rogue has both the class100+++ flying brick powers that she duplicated from Wonderman, and she has her absorption mutant powers back with control/growth and development, who would you rather see???? ?????
    to investigate more into the ionic powers that Rogue has not yet shown ??????
    or that the new facets are being shown and everything that the new Rogue can do with Rogue with control of her mutant powers (what we were seeing in Legacy) ????

I would choose to continue exploring Rogue's powers of absorption, they are so vast and diverse.
    and many of its facets are still an enigma and very little explored , XMLegacy ( with its two writers ) was on the right track showing new facets of its powers ( besides its control ) including Remender and I know he is hated by some , but Remender was exploring very well his absorption powers and what that meant in a mature state and his advances (I would even say he showed more advances than MCrey himself XD) lol so I really want the next writer to work on Rogue's MUTANte powers .
    It's not that hard she can duplicate powers without doing damage now that she's in control, because she suppresses the life energy stealing power at will.
    her in control we saw many new things that need to be explored.

The generic Superman powerset is great, but Rogue does a lot more than just fly and hit Break Things.
    Duggan remembered that with the ionic powers Rogue can fly in space and finally remembered she has power duplication. Just like the writers did in the X/Men Black Knight crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Duggan remembered that with the ionic powers Rogue can fly in space and finally remembered she has power duplication. Just like the writers did in the X/Men Black Knight crossover.
    It was Spurrier. Who did a DnD issue better than Tini with her Excalibur/Knights series

Thanks Seccruz, honestly I really like her look, it seems a bit inspired by her style in the Carey Age/ supernovas.

And Yes, I really like Rogue's uniforms that use capes, especially when she has the power to fly, they make her look impressive.
    I really liked it too. Can't wait for the actual issue! Orlando had a good grasp on her in his Magneto and the mutant Force one-Shot during Heroes Reborn, so I expect good things!

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Did you know?
    They are the only two points in favor that I am going to give Duggan, and if I liked that.
    But character development? 0
    She was the one with the fewest dialogues? YES
    and the only one not to have an issue focused on her? YES .... X_X

I'm sorry but there are many things that were wrong, I mean in a year with Duggan, poor Rogue used her mutant powers only once, while everyone else used her powers several times in all issues.

Tini in Excalibur used Rogue's powers a million times better than Duggan and that's indisputable.
    For the torture that was this Year in X-men I would prefer that Rogue had stayed in Excalibur.

I really liked it too. Can't wait for the actual issue! Orlando had a good grasp on her in his Magneto and the mutant Force one-Shot during Heroes Reborn, so I expect good things!
    Yeah, I also really liked his work with Rogue in that alternate universe, it felt fresh and he likes the writer.
    I also want to see how he portrays her in this new universe.

Yeah, I also really liked his work with Rogue in that alternate universe, it felt fresh and he likes the writer.
    I also want to see how he portrays her in this new universe.
    Should be fun!

BANNED

Did you know?
    They are the only two points in favor that I am going to give Duggan, and if I liked that.
    But character development? 0
    She was the one with the fewest dialogues? YES
    and the only one not to have an issue focused on her? YES .... X_X

I'm sorry but there are many things that were wrong, I mean in a year with Duggan, poor Rogue used her mutant powers only once, while everyone else used her powers several times in all issues.

Tini in Excalibur used Rogue's powers a million times better than Duggan and that's indisputable.
    For the torture that was this Year in X-men I would prefer that Rogue had stayed in Excalibur.
    I completely agree she might as well stayed in Excalibur. She had her husband and friends on the team, plus Tini used her powers better. At this point she is leaving Duggan's team, so great.

Although I hope it ends as I suspect in Immortal or X-red, if it's the new team it doesn't bother me.

I don't personally dislike the way Tini writes it, but the plots of Excalibur, the Captains Britt and that don't interest me too much, so I hope that if she visits Excalibur it's just that visit, and then she enters a different book.

But worse than this year it can't go to Rogue, so it's all profit where it ends.

The error of Tini is the fact that Rogue didnt keep Apoccy powers.

A Overpowered Uber Powered Celestial tech Rogue. will be a huge and freak character development