Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    Dear god can they stop giving rogue recycled costumes? Please!?!
    How is this a recycled costume?
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    How is this a recycled costume?
    Ditto to what you said... Isn't this book set in the Earth-928 timeline?
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-05-2022 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Ditto to what you said... Isn't this book set in the Earth-928 timeline?
    Feels more like a variation on the original 2099 timeline... The original line died after the Savage land mini-series...

Rogue's cameo moment, AND VERY CREEPY, in LegionOfX Kurt shows his hidden desires, and has sexual desires with Rogue.....

Kurt is not that good and to tell you how people think, since he considers Rogue as his sister, even though they didn't grow up together, it was too WTF for me to see Rogue there in KURT's perverted fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Rogue's cameo moment, AND VERY CREEPY, in LegionOfX Kurt shows his hidden desires, and has sexual desires with Rogue.....

Kurt is not that good and to tell you how people think, since he considers Rogue as his sister, even though they didn't grow up together, it was too WTF for me to see Rogue there in KURT's perverted fantasies.
    Shocking: character famous for dating his sister has desires for his other sister.

didnt he make out with his adopted sister?

Amanda Sefton or something

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Shocking: character famous for dating his sister has desires for his other sister.
    Well I'm doubly shocked now. XD

While I don't think it's out of character for Kurt to fantasize about Rogue, I do wish he (or some writer) at least tried to view her more... platonically.

A platonic relationship like he had with her in Evolution would be so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    While I don't think it's out of character for Kurt to fantasize about Rogue, I do wish he (or some writer) at least tried to view her more... platonically.

A platonic relationship like he had with her in Evolution would be so cute.
    I'm sorry and maybe this is my american side showing but i just HAVE to i HAVE to be able to believe adopted siblings matter. I mean we bring children in this world, we take away rights of woman, i'm not even a woman but one of my biggest fears about abortion is the control it could give a crazy man over a woman and her choices by force and they don't want to actually support the child with services and stuff so i absolutely atleast have to be able to believe and wank that adoption matters. That people that choose their family don't have someone sitting around waiting and thinking well we aren't biologically related. And maybe that makes me f$($(ed up but i just can't at this stage of the world, at any stage. It just feels like the step that is too much.

So i totally agree with you PLEASE keep it platonic. That is just not exciting or riveting or sexy, it actually invalidates adoption and we need more of that, we need more of these REAL chosen families.

One of the most stand out stories to me on Umbrella Academy show was Rumor and her bro and their relationship and i could wank it as a f$)$ed up situation with two kids that didn't know better and a messed up dad but it still felt wrong. Like there really are some universal wrong feelings. And one of the most heious things rumor did in the series to me was when she tried to force that on him when they both should have known better and i was so relieved it was stopped because there was no going back from that for me. There are just real lines in the sand.
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-06-2022 at 05:24 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    didnt he make out with his adopted sister?

Amanda Sefton or something
    Indeed. IIRC, one of the earliest examples was from Marvel Team-Up #89 (a favorite issue from my childhood, I might add):

Well the Xmen are oversexualizated characters and even the not gorgeous ones get laid.

So expected. Ew but expected.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Dang it. She available yet?

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Where did this happen? Marvel! I get it. Claremont was a dummy with the whole adopted sister thing so lets just make him fantasize about Rogue LOL you are geniuses at perverted stuff. Love ya Nu Marvel. I rather see the stupidity of the writers and look at bad writing than blame the characters. But I think the current ones know exactly what they are doing. "Edgy" bull. And she's married now, even edgier. Anyway, despite the naysayers those same naysayers seem to list K/A under their favorite couples. Sorry Rogue fans, to have to go through this.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Well the Xmen are oversexualizated characters and even the not gorgeous ones get laid.

So expected. Ew but expected.
    Are you saying if he was "hot" it would be more accepted? Kurts a babe, to MANY Gay men and straight women at places I frequent. I'd kill for those cheekbones. He's a blue Legolas.

Sigh! I guess a nice bro/sis moment between her and Kurt is out of the question now?

Edited to add: This scene seems to have been misread?
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 07-07-2022 at 08:09 PM.