Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    why there are Rogue´s variants if she will not continue in the book
    That we know of... Her story may continue there, but separate from the team's...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

There not a writer that can make they as spouses work? and fun.
    Claremont... But ya'll hate him here...

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Nah i dont hate him

But Rogue is not Jean of Susan Storm. If they are married they need to be fun. Like in the Ms and Mr X run.

Nah i dont hate him

But Rogue is not Jean of Susan Storm. If they are married they need to be fun. Like in the Ms and Mr X run.
    That engagement party issue from Mr and Mrs X series was so good. Miss that kind of stuff. Seems some writers have a nack for that kind of stuff.

Nah i dont hate him
    I don't hate him, either. In fact, when he's paired with a talented superstar, the man's work can truly be incandescent (IMHO):

Nah i dont hate him

No... That whole series was the domestic adventures of Rogue and Gambit. KT completely misundertood the assignment writing them that way...

New pic David Yardin Savage Land Rogue

https://twitter.com/davidyardin/stat...44056533651457

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Wow, now that's one stunning piece.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Gorgeous! And goes to show you don't need to overly sexualize her to make a good piece.

Attachment 122271
    Attachment 122272
    Looks like Rogue will be joining the 2099 lineup of X-Men next.
    Dear god can they stop giving rogue recycled costumes? Please!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    If it were, for example, UA where Duggan obviously had his eyes on Rogue, then without a doubt he would continue with him and his book.

But in XMen?
    that Rogue has been an ornament with two or three issues where she does something, to then only be a wallpaper or worse yet not even appear in the book, THANKS BUT NO THANKS, THIS BOOK IS CLEARLY THE FOCUS ON TWO CHARACTERS AND THEY ARE JEAN AND SYNCH ...... in the case of Jean it is a character that bores me, but I don't care, but Synch has nothing against him, but one of his powers (the duplication of powers) is so similar to him and Rogue, that For him to shine, Rogue must be demerited, or worse, that she stops doing things that we all know she does without problems and better, and that Synch does those things and even things that she had never done and that Rogue is tired of doing.
    Rogue should jump to another book immediately, I insist in the current situation it doesn't even matter which one, XMen has already been a nightmare for most of us who followed that book just because of Rogue.

And I don't count on most of the offenses that those of us who love Rogue have received.
    1) making her appear incompetent and submissive.
    2) grab a plot that another writer started for Rogue (the high evolutionary's interest in Rogue) and give it Synch X_x, this more or less for ??
    there was no need 3) Synch to give him skills that were not his but Rogue's, which ones?
    for example many lol conserve powers for a long time, copy non-mutant people (which Synch did not do) rechannel powers copied in the past, SORRY SYNCH NEVER DID THAT, THIS ABILITY SHOWED ROGUE SINCE THE 80's Before xtremex and we know THAT HER Rogue POWERS WILL ADVANCE TO THAT IN THE FUTURE, what else is missing???????
    that Synch take memories, emotions, intellectual AND PHYSICAL abilities AND VITAL ENERGY, BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY THING MISSING TO SPIT IN THE FACE (more if possible) OF ROGUE FANS in this book, because they are shamelessly giving Ev abilities and powers that have always been Rogue's, not Synch's.

And not according to that until the advances that Rogue gave, they were conveniently forgotten, I mean it's bad that Rogue absorbs from a distance, but it's excellent that Synch does things that are Rogue's and that he hadn't had until now ???
    double standards ............ and to top it all off in a year of the book Rogue hasn't used her damn mutant powers not even once x_x ...... if Remy's fans know complain about excalibur believe it Rogue is even worse in xmen.

Honestly, that book has me extremely fed up in every WAY.

Xmen is not a book (at least now) for Rogue to be in, Synch is going to continue there, so for him to show off Rogue can't use her powers, or worse still belittle her or leave her as incompetent, if that's the case On the contrary, and Synch was in Rogue's place, there were hundreds of threads and posts denouncing how racist, non-progressive, etc... that Duggan is.
    But how is it not the case everything is fine right?
    the world is very bad.
    equality and coherence only applies and is valid very pointing the finger.

So the best thing for Rogue to shine is to jump to another book where Synch is not, not so much because of the character who is not to blame, after all it is a DList and it is obvious at some point it will fall back into oblivion and I'm sorry but it's like that, they've already tried to do something similar with other characters and it's only worked with Magik, and even with her I think it's not completely settled, while Rogue is an A-list since the 80's so this period of Ev's experimentation (at the expense of Rogue) I can tolerate it because like many other cases, it is known that it will not last.

I BELIEVE MORE AND MORE THAT THIS BAD SEASON OF ROGUE IN THE COMICS WILL END ONCE THE ANIMATED SERIES STARTS, THAT YES OR YES WILL BENEFIT ROGUE AGAIN IN THE COMICS

If Storm fans could put up with ororo in XMengold, where SHe are constantly humiliated, defeated, diminished, or knocked out, and put up with that for two years or so, and now Ororo is probably at its best in a long time now, I think we can take those a little bit longe the Rogue fans
    Smh i avoid comics now for things like this. The treatment of rogue is downright disrespect of her powers is unforgivable
    Last edited by killerbee; 07-04-2022 at 06:43 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I wouldn't take the word of a very biased super-fan as "gospel" but...if that works for you.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Without giving too much spoiler, it was a good theme for Rogue.

spoilers:
    1) She showed (and this makes me very angry) that everything that Synch was doing this Year, Rogue could also do it without problem, and showed with control how useful she is by duplicating powers without doing damage, because it suppresses one of her powers ( taking vital energy) This issue reminded me a lot of Xmlegscy.
    it took a whole year for Duggan to use absorption powers.....at a good time X_x.

2) Rogue should bedeclared Omega zoom... she is the definition of unlimited both in taking multiple powers (she took the power of all the heroes on earth), and in taking vital energy/minds ( the catastrophe), it is evident that it is, and this topic also proves it, plus everything else that we know she does, it is absurd that someone who can take the entire power of multiple Omega (confirmed) and hundreds of other heroes was not Omega, it is and it is known.

3) And the most important point, Rogue and Shiro confirm that at the moment they are out of the team THANK GOD because they have things to do, I cross my fingers that she is in immortal or red, I am almost sure that the things he has to do probably It's because of Destiny in off panel, that Destiny will visit Rogue twice in this book, I don't think it's a coincidence.
    end of spoilers
    Which issue was this

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    Which issue was this

X-men #12 current book, it was quite good, that Rogue finally after a whole year, duplicated Jean's powers because she needed help, and they shared the merit of having saved those worlds, it could have been worse, with the theme that had this book, Rogue could have just stared and said how wonderful another character is, while Rogue just pilots the BB XD.

So at least it was a pretty nice issue for Rogue, they could improve some things, like Rogue's motivations for being in this group, but it could also be much worse so for that I appreciate it.

Is Incredible Rogue only used her mutant powers once in a whole year under Duggan X_c writing.

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    Dear god can they stop giving rogue recycled costumes? Please!?!
    I've been saying it for years.