Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I miss Bachalo on the X-books. He knew how to draw fun kinetic scenes.

I just wish he didn't insist on sticking Rogue into the hood every-time he drew her.
    Indeed. I also miss the Bachalo-version of Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The hooded Rogue era sure lasted a while, didn't it...
    He also quite liked adding a cape to the design. AOA Rogue got one too when he drew the mini.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz
    He shouldn't design costumes either...
    Having said this: I liked his Supernovas costume... It was a fun twist on a theme.
    As much I like Lady Mastermind's Bachalo design, it's one he's reused quite a few times yea; just purple lol.

I think it worked for the era, as Rogue was quite somber during that period. But I prefer Rogue in different costumes in most eras and dislike when she returns to certain uniforms (like currently...).

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V
    Indeed. I also miss the Bachalo-version of Rogue
    It was a fun issue yea! Not the worst excuse to have Black Widow and Rogue kiss lol.

He also quite liked adding a cape to the design. AOA Rogue got one too when he drew the mini.

As much I like Lady Mastermind's Bachalo design, it's one he's reused quite a few times yea; just purple lol.

I think it worked for the era, as Rogue was quite somber during that period. But I prefer Rogue in different costumes in most eras and dislike when she returns to certain uniforms (like currently...).

It was a fun issue yea! Not the worst excuse to have Black Widow and Rogue kiss lol.
    It worked for aoa, but it was close to Karima's design...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    It worked for aoa, but it was close to Karima's design...
    Oh? Don't remember her design in that universe.

Also I am sad we've gotten like 0 mention of Karima from any of her old teammates, especially Rogue. You'd think after how mad she got and scolded Hellion for hurting her, she'd have reached out to her or try checking in...

Oh? Don't remember her design in that universe.

Also I am sad we've gotten like 0 mention of Karima from any of her old teammates, especially Rogue. You'd think after how mad she got and scolded Hellion for hurting her, she'd have reached out to her or try checking in...
    The treatment of Karima has been one of the few things in this era that has really annoyed me (aside from all the other lack of character relationship development). That heel turn could have been done well if it were actually explored and explained.

An X-men Unlimited with Karima and Lady Mastermind would be fun now that LM is among the "good guys" and Karima is with Orchis. Rogue could be in the middle just annoyed at them both.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    The treatment of Karima has been one of the few things in this era that has really annoyed me (aside from all the other lack of character relationship development). That heel turn could have been done well if it were actually explored and explained.

An X-men Unlimited with Karima and Lady Mastermind would be fun now that LM is among the "good guys" and Karima is with Orchis. Rogue could be in the middle just annoyed at them both.
    Yep, exactly. Maybe it is something Hickman would've gotten to eventually but as it is now, there is a lot uncertainty on his plans so it feels weak.

And yes that could've been fun. I'm actually surprised we haven't seen much of Regan around the island yet in general. She would've been hilarious on Hellions.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post

AH! I would dig that! Rogue being all pissed at both and end up slapping the shit out of them.

Bachalo is great , and he just improved a uniform that is already good ( except that drew it Acuña lol ) , I miss that hooded cape in Rogue .

I insist with her flight power set invulnerability and stuff, a cape now wouldn't be a ridiculous accessory lol.

What I urgently need is for Rogue to change her uniform XD.

Agreed With You.

It's similar enough... 2 colors (in Rogue's case 3 with 2 shades of green and white) with the white lines representing the shift in green tones to darker on the sides.
    same with Karima who had a white look with red stripes on the sides.

So I was wondering, if Rogue doesn’t remain on Duggan’s X-men book will you keep reading the run? Are you enjoying the book overall Rogue aside? Duggan said the new team will debut in issue #13 so #12 could be the last issue for Rogue. Although it does seem she will be in the Judgment days events so maybe that is a clue she may remain in duggans xmen?

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    So I was wondering, if Rogue doesn’t remain on Duggan’s X-men book will you keep reading the run? Are you enjoying the book overall Rogue aside? Duggan said the new team will debut in issue #13 so #12 could be the last issue for Rogue. Although it does seem she will be in the Judgment days events so maybe that is a clue she may remain in duggans xmen?
    Interesting question.

It depends... both on the team and if I become invested in the Judgement Day event. But past Judgement Day, unless it has Rogue, probably not.

While I think Duggan can write interesting scenarios, he's really not been doing too well in being able to juggle large casts of characters so even if the team was composed of characters I liked I'd be weary of reading it. Too much set up, not enough character exploration and development.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    So I was wondering, if Rogue doesnÂ’t remain on DugganÂ’s X-men book will you keep reading the run? Are you enjoying the book overall Rogue aside? Duggan said the new team will debut in issue #13 so #12 could be the last issue for Rogue. Although it does seem she will be in the Judgment days events so maybe that is a clue she may remain in duggans xmen?
    If it were, for example, UA where Duggan obviously had his eyes on Rogue, then without a doubt he would continue with him and his book.

But in XMen?
    that Rogue has been an ornament with two or three issues where she does something, to then only be a wallpaper or worse yet not even appear in the book, THANKS BUT NO THANKS, THIS BOOK IS CLEARLY THE FOCUS ON TWO CHARACTERS AND THEY ARE JEAN AND SYNCH ...... in the case of Jean it is a character that bores me, but I don't care, but Synch has nothing against him, but one of his powers (the duplication of powers) is so similar to him and Rogue, that For him to shine, Rogue must be demerited, or worse, that she stops doing things that we all know she does without problems and better, and that Synch does those things and even things that she had never done and that Rogue is tired of doing.
    Rogue should jump to another book immediately, I insist in the current situation it doesn't even matter which one, XMen has already been a nightmare for most of us who followed that book just because of Rogue.

And I don't count on most of the offenses that those of us who love Rogue have received.
    1) making her appear incompetent and submissive.
    2) grab a plot that another writer started for Rogue (the high evolutionary's interest in Rogue) and give it Synch X_x, this more or less for ??
    there was no need 3) Synch to give him skills that were not his but Rogue's, which ones?
    for example many lol conserve powers for a long time, copy non-mutant people (which Synch did not do) rechannel powers copied in the past, SORRY SYNCH NEVER DID THAT, THIS ABILITY SHOWED ROGUE SINCE THE 80's Before xtremex and we know THAT HER Rogue POWERS WILL ADVANCE TO THAT IN THE FUTURE, what else is missing???????
    that Synch take memories, emotions, intellectual AND PHYSICAL abilities AND VITAL ENERGY, BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY THING MISSING TO SPIT IN THE FACE (more if possible) OF ROGUE FANS in this book, because they are shamelessly giving Ev abilities and powers that have always been Rogue's, not Synch's.

And not according to that until the advances that Rogue gave, they were conveniently forgotten, I mean it's bad that Rogue absorbs from a distance, but it's excellent that Synch does things that are Rogue's and that he hadn't had until now ???
    double standards ............ and to top it all off in a year of the book Rogue hasn't used her damn mutant powers not even once x_x ...... if Remy's fans know complain about excalibur believe it Rogue is even worse in xmen.

Honestly, that book has me extremely fed up in every WAY.

Xmen is not a book (at least now) for Rogue to be in, Synch is going to continue there, so for him to show off Rogue can't use her powers, or worse still belittle her or leave her as incompetent, if that's the case On the contrary, and Synch was in Rogue's place, there were hundreds of threads and posts denouncing how racist, non-progressive, etc... that Duggan is.
    But how is it not the case everything is fine right?
    the world is very bad.
    equality and coherence only applies and is valid very pointing the finger.

So the best thing for Rogue to shine is to jump to another book where Synch is not, not so much because of the character who is not to blame, after all it is a DList and it is obvious at some point it will fall back into oblivion and I'm sorry but it's like that, they've already tried to do something similar with other characters and it's only worked with Magik, and even with her I think it's not completely settled, while Rogue is an A-list since the 80's so this period of Ev's experimentation (at the expense of Rogue) I can tolerate it because like many other cases, it is known that it will not last.

I BELIEVE MORE AND MORE THAT THIS BAD SEASON OF ROGUE IN THE COMICS WILL END ONCE THE ANIMATED SERIES STARTS, THAT YES OR YES WILL BENEFIT ROGUE AGAIN IN THE COMICS

If Storm fans could put up with ororo in XMengold, where SHe are constantly humiliated, defeated, diminished, or knocked out, and put up with that for two years or so, and now Ororo is probably at its best in a long time now, I think we can take those a little bit longe the Rogue fans

tumblr_5a10da8354a0bcd92775790c5f821f62_55a31e9a_1280.jpg
    This look by Brooks would also be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    tumblr_5a10da8354a0bcd92775790c5f821f62_55a31e9a_1280.jpg
    This look by Brooks would also be cool!
    Sooooo beautiful. BOTEMutants X Legacy uniforme fusión.

Also a more current version of that uniform, that if we have had several uniforms with small changes, but they almost always work, except what Daniel Acuña did.... the hood was very SMALL, and that way it doesn't work, it must be baggy.
    and the large shoulder pads also ruin the design.

This version of Brooks is perfect, besides that it shows skin, since Legacy we don't have a uniform that Rogue shows some skin..... X_x she has control of her powers, and apart from practicing with them to show her progress (which which she doesn't thanks to Duggan....) she should be less covered up, at least let some of her arms show.....or the gloves go away for a while, I mean, not only do you control your mutant powers but plus you're super strong and invulnerable you're not going to damage your skin from a fall or impact lol, so specifically this current uninteger uniform makes even less sense, if we use logic.

In fact and this is canon (with Mike Carey) ROGUE SAID SHE HATED CARRYING PROPHYLACTICS ON HER HANDS.
    that this should change.
    So Anna, what are you waiting for?
    LOL.