Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Sooooo beautiful. BOTEMutants X Legacy uniforme fusión.

Also a more current version of that uniform, that if we have had several uniforms with small changes, but they almost always work, except what Daniel Acuña did.... the hood was very SMALL, and that way it doesn't work, it must be baggy.
    and the large shoulder pads also ruin the design.

This version of Brooks is perfect, besides that it shows skin, since Legacy we don't have a uniform that Rogue shows some skin..... X_x she has control of her powers, and apart from practicing with them to show her progress (which which she doesn't thanks to Duggan....) she should be less covered up, at least let some of her arms show.....or the gloves go away for a while, I mean, not only do you control your mutant powers but plus you're super strong and invulnerable you're not going to damage your skin from a fall or impact lol, so specifically this current uninteger uniform makes even less sense, if we use logic.

In fact and this is canon (with Mike Carey) ROGUE SAID SHE HATED CARRYING PROPHYLACTICS ON HER HANDS.
    that this should change.
    So Anna, what are you waiting for?
    LOL.
    For an artist to give her a new look
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Mutant X - The Complete Collection v01-394b.jpg
    Mutant X Rogue also had a cool design!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    So I was wondering, if Rogue doesn’t remain on Duggan’s X-men book will you keep reading the run? Are you enjoying the book overall Rogue aside? Duggan said the new team will debut in issue #13 so #12 could be the last issue for Rogue. Although it does seem she will be in the Judgment days events so maybe that is a clue she may remain in duggans xmen?
    I've been really enjoying Duggan's X-Men so yes...I'll definitely keep reading.

I'm thinking...it seems that Destiny has "plans" for Rogue and we know she's a favourite of Gillen's so it may be that she moves over to Immortal X-Men once the HFG issue is done.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post

I'm thinking...it seems that Destiny has "plans" for Rogue and we know she's a favourite of Gillen's so it may be that she moves over to Immortal X-Men once the HFG issue is done.
    To me Duggan's run has been pretty good, really liked the Sinister twist. But I just know I'm so character driven. If a book doesn't have Gambit/Rogue/Jubilee/Storm it has to be super good to motivate me to drive to the comic shop and buy it. I'll defiantly will buy Judgment Day due to Rogue/Storm. Not 100% ill be up for X-Men after/if Rogue leaves.

But as for Rogue leaving, Immortal does seem a likely destination for Rogue, almost the only one when you think about it. But that cast is so huge with some big personalities, I wonder if she will really shine, outside of interacting with her moms. I know Allyssa Wong has an unknown book planed, but I think she will stick with Mystique/Destiny.

Question: I may have missed something. How do we know Rogue is leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Question: I may have missed something. How do we know Rogue is leaving?
    There is no guarantee, just speculation. To be honest could be a toss up.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post

Is she a favorite of Gillen's? The one time he had the opportunity to write her in Generation Hope, he replaced her with Kitty after two arcs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    Is she a favorite of Gillen's? The one time he had the opportunity to write her in Generation Hope, he replaced her with Kitty after two arcs.
    How I felt after that happened.

Anyway yea I know people are hoping Gillen might pick her up, but Immortal is so crowded I don't see it. Excalibur is more likely imo, but even that has a lot going on right now. I honestly don't know where Rogue would go, except for maybe Alyssa Wong's new book.

a new Uncanny Avengers Book sponsored by Krakoa and lead by her and Witchie.

As long as Jason Aaron isn't writing it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    a new Uncanny Avengers Book sponsored by Krakoa and lead by her and Witchie.
    I'd love this. Rogue is the best traditional superhero among the X-men. It's why I was so excited about her being in X-men, but we haven't really seen that explored much. She would be the perfect candidate to lead an outreach team, but I'm not sure how it would function differently than the current X-men team.

For some weird reason Rogue and Wanda have a very good character chemistry.

Those two carried a whole vol of 25 issues and a awful event (A.X.I.S)

Those two carried a whole vol of 25 issues and a awful event (A.X.I.S)
    Rogue and Wanda make a good teamUp and after everything drama in vol1, the two of them worked very well together and one could even say they created a sincere friendship, although I think it became closer to wasp already entering the end.

But seeing Rogue constantly saving Wanda's life from Red Skull, Juggy, and Graviton was great.

A new UA with both of them I demand it again, UA is a Rogue book in all volumes was the main focus, and Wanda they are not doing anything relevant with her for years, leave her in a team book with Rogue PLEASE.

They have a lot in common. Both of them were the children of the leader of the Brotherhood. Wanda started out as an X-men villain and joined the Avengers; Rogue started as an Avengers villain and joined the X-men. They are both known for tragic love stories (this is a stretch but it isn't wrong).

I'd love to see the two of them team up in an Exiles book. Maybe something happens to the Five and they need to traverse the multiverse to find a new version to emergency resurrect 616's Five. I'd mostly just want them to run into their Evolution versions and interact with them.

And they both went goth in Evolution...

I guess both also had issues with their mutant status (when they both were mutants...), though for Rogue it was more her powers in general while Scarlet Witch more disliked the association with her father as Washout mentioned.