Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Again, why wasnt this made her new costume?
    Bc Marvel hates Rogue's costumes that aren't that 90's piece of ****
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

FWCoaibXwAInoP7.jpg
    Maybe she can fight Kali again for the right to bring back Remy...

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    When she absorbed Big Xaddy Blue in Excalibur she turned blue, with blue-black hair and a white stripe. So....

Her hair turning red would have been a nice call-back to how other people's powers manifested in her...and really has no bearing on her control. Those physical markers were never something she voluntarily controlled, they were a by-product of her powers.

Also...knocking Jean into a coma would refute your claim as to her having absolute control. So...
    1) First mistake, when Rogue defeated and killed Apo she wasn't specifically in control at the time, so bad example.

2) Again that's a lie...the physical changes thing is another facet of her power, she only acquires it if she wants it, for example she took on the powers of various characters without changing their physical characteristics in Xmlegacy, of course KURT HELLOOOOOOO....Rogue doesn't she didn't get furry or blue... the same when I take storm's powers to save her from certain death at the hands of a disposable nimrod, rogue there her hair didn't turn completely white etc etc etc.
    in short many examples of Rogue with control and how she separates her powers.

3) Leaving Jean in a coma would not be an accident, I say she did it on purpose XD.... using the power of leaving her in a coma (which we know is a power other than the mimicry of powers) can be done perfectly if she still wants in control, IT IS NOT THAT IT DISAPPEARS AND YOU CANNOT USE IT ANYMORE, you know that, right????
    ask MoonKnight Falcón and SHE HULK LOL, when he got tired of dealing with them he left them all in a coma in one touch, so that would be for fun putting Jean in a coma, and thus he was doing us all a favor we saved his boring speeches
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 06-24-2022 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Bc Marvel hates Rogue's costumes that aren't that 90's piece of ****
    Yeah ... X_X.

I'm so sick of that parrot-colored uniform, I wish they'd throw it in the memory lane already forever.

That gala outfit is perfect for being Rogue's new uniform, and it's very much in her style, sexy and tough of hers.

Hopefully since she's going to jump into another book, she might get a new uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    1) First mistake, when Rogue defeated and killed Apo she wasn't specifically in control at the time, so bad example.

2) Again that's a lie...the physical changes thing is another facet of her power, she only acquires it if she wants it, for example she took on the powers of various characters without changing their physical characteristics in Xmlegacy, of course KURT Rogue doesn't she didn't get furry or blue... the same when I take storm's powers to save her from certain death at the hands of a disposable nimrod, rogue there her hair didn't turn completely white etc etc etc.
    in short many examples of Rogue with control and how she separates her powers.

3) Leaving Jean in a coma would not be an accident, I say she did it on purpose XD.... using the power of leaving her in a coma (which we know is a power other than the mimicry of powers) can be done perfectly if she still wants in control, IT IS NOT THAT IT DISAPPEARS AND YOU CANNOT USE IT ANYMORE, you know that, right????
    ask MoonKnight Falcón and SHE HULK LOL, when he got tired of dealing with them he left them all in a coma in one touch, so that would be for fun putting Jean in a coma, and thus he was doing us all a favor we saved his boring speeches
    Why would she do that to Jean? They're friendly. If you had said Candra, however...

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Clearly some people don't know what a "call back" means.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Anna Marie's a grown woman... Agenda notwithstanding -- why the hell would she "knowingly" condone Destiny and Mystique to play matchmaker for her?
    You added the "knowingly" part yourself. I was talking about subtle manipulation from her mothers
    Last edited by Dipter; 06-24-2022 at 01:43 PM.

Why would she do that to Jean? They're friendly. If you had said Candra, however...

I know I know, it's a little joke lol, I was just so fed up that this was Jean's solo, that it would have been fun if Rogue left her in a coma for a while, but obviously she wasn't going to hahahaha.

Although the fault of this saturation of jean and her boring monologues is Duggan, not the character.

I know I know, it's a little joke lol, I was just so fed up that this was Jean's solo, that it would have been fun if Rogue left her in a coma for a while, but obviously she wasn't going to hahahaha.

Although the fault of this saturation of jean and her boring monologues is Duggan, not the character.
    I kinda liked his Jean.

I think the problem with the team is having people there with the same abilities. Like Lorna and Jean can both move stuff. The only difference is Lorna is metal. Rogue and Synch also do the same thing pretty much but it’s easier for Synch because he doesn’t have to touch you. I just think one or the other in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    I think the problem with the team is having people there with the same abilities. Like Lorna and Jean can both move stuff. The only difference is Lorna is metal. Rogue and Synch also do the same thing pretty much but it’s easier for Synch because he doesn’t have to touch you. I just think one or the other in my opinion.
    Although Rogue does a lot more than Synch does, let's just say Rogue's powers are broader than simply mimicking what Synch does.

But basically I agree, it was a team that in terms of power was very repetitive, and it was my main complaint that Rogue and Synch were on the same team from the beginning, and I was not wrong, in the case of Lorna and Jean al least both used their powers in creative ways, instead of Rogue and Synch, only Synch benefited, although Rogue can do the same thing as Synch and many more things than Synch did, Synch took all the development, and Rogue only used his mutant powers once in a whole year in this book..... And Rogue is a powerhouse fliying too x_x.

And if at least it was used Rogue well as a flying brick,
    BUT NO, since Rogue was the only powerhouse with those powers in the group, but even that did not give us effectively, I only remember 3 times in the entire year of the book where Rogue was moderately useful.

And SHe was the only one without staying with a focus theme, because even Laura Lorna and Sunfire had theirs, so now that I think about it, WHY THE HELL DUGGAN WANTED ROGUE IN THE GROUP?
    IF YOU DIDN'T REALLY DO ANYTHING WITH Her.

I kinda liked his Jean.
    Jean was well written, there's no doubt about that .... it was her book, but it doesn't stop falling a bit badly if you compare how Rogue was affected, I can understand that maybe it was an editorial order to give Jean more focus, but yes At least Rogue in deal had second or third priority, as Scott and Synch had, there would be no problem With Rogue was basically in a Jean book.

But NO, Rogue was the one who had the worst treatment and was most neglected along with Sunfire, and ironically according to Duggan and I remember it in several interviews (especially in his time with the Avengers) that Rogue is his favorite Marvel character, in Uncanny Avengers he I noticed this, but now ???????
    can someone explain to me what happened?
    because it almost almost seems that she hated her with the exception of this last issue, would it be maybe editorial order?
    because I don't think Duggan asked Rogue specifically to do what he did, I mean NOTHING, sometimes I think that what he wanted to do with Rogue he ended up doing with Synch, because maybe the editors didn't let him.........

Jean was well written, there's no doubt about that .... it was her book, but it doesn't stop falling a bit badly if you compare how Rogue was affected, I can understand that maybe it was an editorial order to give Jean more focus, but yes At least Rogue in deal had second or third priority, as Scott and Synch had, there would be no problem With Rogue was basically in a Jean book.

But NO, Rogue was the one who had the worst treatment and was most neglected along with Sunfire, and ironically according to Duggan and I remember it in several interviews (especially in his time with the Avengers) that Rogue is his favorite Marvel character, in Uncanny Avengers he I noticed this, but now ???????
    because it almost almost seems that she hated her with the exception of this last issue, would it be maybe editorial order?
    because I don't think Duggan asked Rogue specifically to do what he did, I mean NOTHING, sometimes I think that what he wanted to do with Rogue he ended up doing with Synch, because maybe the editors didn't let him.........
    I don't think Duggan hated her, he just seems to have difficulty managing multiple storylines. He had certain POVs he wanted as the primary focus driving the story with X-Men, with Scott and Jean creating the team, so that is who he focused on. As well as giving Synch more attention. Everyone else was pretty much secondary.

It seems be a pattern across multiple books of his, with Marauders having the same problem.

BANNED

Synch was dead for like 20 years and was the first Black male XMam in awhile. His character was always going to get priority. As for Jean, she had been mostly in the background during the Hickman run as a housewife or in the QC. I think editorial wanted to reestablish how deadly in combat she is and how powerful she is. Not too long ago Rogue had Uncanny Avengers and Mr. and Mrs. X, and was on Excalibur. So she was in the background for a few issues. It happens to everyone’s favorite character at some point. Nothing we can do. Now she’s off to deal with her mothers.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Synch was dead for like 20 years and was the first Black male XMam in awhile. His character was always going to get priority. As for Jean, she had been mostly in the background during the Hickman run as a housewife or in the QC. I think editorial wanted to reestablish how deadly in combat she is and how powerful she is. Not too long ago Rogue had Uncanny Avengers and Mr. and Mrs. X, and was on Excalibur. So she was in the background for a few issues. It happens to everyone’s favorite character at some point. Nothing we can do. Now she’s off to deal with her mothers.
    Synch has been amazing! And I'm happy my fave Gen X member be given X-Men membership. It was way overdue