Page 71 of 101 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1506

Yea, can't imagine how Wanda could get on a high-horse after causing the deaths of so many people. RR was so off on that read.

Oh well, apparently it's all water under the bridge with Krakoa and to be fair, some mutants on the council are worse...

Anyway, just one more week till TAS at SDCC! It's confirmed to be getting a spot on the panel, so hoping for a new trailer featuring Rogue!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Rogue riling up Janet was amusing too.
    I know, right?! Eventually, they seemingly got along quite well & even became "gossip-buddies" (LOL):

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [center]I know, right?! Eventually, they seemingly got along quite well & even became "gossip-buddies" (LOL):
    It's weird how their camaraderie regressed a bit once Janet came back briefly during Zub's run. Oh well, that is comics.

Also the art during the UA annual was *chefs kiss*. Greaser Rogue was a look.

Love the art from the UA Annual! Paul Renaud is truly talented (IMHO):

Last edited by K7P5V; 07-16-2022 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Carey Rogue for me with Mann in art.

ill kill for another xmen "Roguacy" i mean Legacy book.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Carey Rogue for me with Mann in art.

ill kill for another xmen "Roguacy" i mean Legacy book.
    Same here... If BleedingColl is to be trusted, we may be getting Rogue back in X-Treme X-MenČ under Claremont.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

That could be fun. CC definitely writes the definitive Rogue and he's able to write Rogue & Gambit in a healthy marriage.

I just hope he doesn't rely on his usual tropes of mind-control, body-swapping and power-swapping for story-arcs.

How are ya'll feeling about the Judgment Day event? You excited for it? Rogue looks to be paying some part in it. Even though she was oddly not present in that trailer when literally the rest of her family were, but she's been on a lot of covers. I usually don't buy comics w/o Gambit/Rogue/Storm/Jubilee. But I think Rogue will play a big enough role for me to buy it now. What are your thoughts?

And I realllly hope CC gets Rogue and Gambit in his possible upcoming book. ������

She has shown up a bit in promotional art, but I don't think she'll play much of a part in the event. I think that Jean is serving as the poster girl for the event and Rogue isn't a main character in any of the books involved in the crossover event, so less of a chance to show up.

I get the feeling she was only used, because they didn't want to spoil who was in the new annual team of X-Men. So not holding out much hope for much outside of maybe a few cameos.

But yes, Rogue with CC could be wonderful. At least we'd sure we'd have a writer that remembered how much Rogue had mixed feelings about her parents and would distrust the current era.

She has shown up a bit in promotional art, but I don't think she'll play much of a part in the event. I think that Jean is serving as the poster girl for the event and Rogue isn't a main character in any of the books involved in the crossover event, so less of a chance to show up.

I get the feeling she was only used, because they didn't want to spoil who was in the new annual team of X-Men. So not holding out much hope for much outside of maybe a few cameos.

But yes, Rogue with CC could be wonderful. At least we'd sure we'd have a writer that remembered how much Rogue had mixed feelings about her parents and would distrust the current era.
    Awww you raise some very good points... Now I'm a little bummed lol

That could be fun. CC definitely writes the definitive Rogue and he's able to write Rogue & Gambit in a healthy marriage.

I just hope he doesn't rely on his usual tropes of mind-control, body-swapping and power-swapping for story-arcs.
    He probably will, but yeah... Can't wait to see if it's true or not.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    Awww you raise some very good points... Now I'm a little bummed lol
    Sorry, it's a bit cynicism speaking but the last time she played a major part in a crossover it was ironically in a Avengers book...

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz
    He probably will, but yeah... Can't wait to see if it's true or not.
    Fingers crossed! I just hope CC gets a decent artist if true.

D'oh! Completely forgot about those over-reliant tropes. But, thanks for the warning. I'll be cautiously-optimistic about the return of CC...

Last edited by K7P5V; 07-17-2022 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.

CLAREMONT has been the best writer on Rogue, but I'm kind of scared.
    We really want CLAREMONT to come back with Rogue......I mean the last time she did it in 616 Rogue lost her progression of remembering past powers (which other characters are now a copy of that), and not only that but he also lost the powers of tactile absorption, and THE POWERS OF THE FLYING BRICK lol, and in X-men forever he didn't do very well either (I think it was even worse since he exchanged with Kurt's boring powers) I don't know , I have my doubts about it . XD

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I can definitely see him writing Rogue and Excalibur...rebranded as XXM (now that Tini's KoX is ending) sending the team on a hunt looking for Gambit throughout Otherworld...that sounds just right and perfect for him. But...

Claremont in the 20's has been very "miss" for me. The same way Lee/Kirby writing of the 70's reads tedious and dated so too is 80/90's Claremont.
    Unless he drops his go-to tropes and modernises his writing just a bit to balance both introspection/exposition and verbosity/repetition he might be okies.

Will he do so, or is he too set in his 80's ways...? His Gambit LS will tell.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!