Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1506

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    How easily can the X-Men defeat the Eternals and end judgement day?

Yeeeaaaa I'm just gonna.... leave this here.

Hard pass on that KT shit. She's a brawler at heart. Upclose and personal is her game!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    "Living Legacy" does sort of sound like its the OG Rogue who's become immortal and outlived all other x-men from her generation. Although that would it make weird since she's not leader of the 2099 team, despite being the oldest and most experienced.
    Maybe she just isolated herself after the X-Men died off and eventually joined this team...

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    In theory, but without a chain of writers referencing it, it could just as easily get forgotten and recton'd out of existence.

My head-canon is, it's a more dangerous and uncontrollable variant of her powers, so she just doesn't feel the need to use it except in extreme circumstances.
    Agreed With this.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Hickman? No but they're still following his threads and Duggan is bringing back the CoTV... when Rogue is not on the team.

I think that the children of the vault, once Duggan leaves and leaves Hickman's nonsense aside, they will become more enemies of Rogue, I mean in their first two appearances that was established very clearly, and it must be said the truth, when Hickman used them these characters did not show ANY charisma, let's be patient, at some point they will be Rogue's enemies again.

2) I know that now he is not a villain but little by little we see that the previous status quo is being recovered, so Emplate, who was already surpassed by Rogue in his similar powers, is a good option, that of becoming intangible, it can be very interesting and make for Rogue to practice more her ability to absorb people without a physical body, which she has done a few times.
    Emplate may be a personal enemy of Rogue.

3) Selene, she shares one of Rogue's powers the theft of vital energy, and Rogue now that she is more powerful deserves a rematch, I know that with her current power set Rogue should be able to defeat Selene very easily, but I want not to use the super strength nor the other extra powers, but the absorption ones and have your revenge, Selene was immune because it is one of the few known cases, but this was pre-control, now with control Rogue is much more powerful than before, and It's developing, also historically there are characters that Selene can't stop, or can easily cut her drain (many) and those same characters Rogue has easily left them in a coma, so it's not that Selene was more powerful, because she never was, but in the past he was immune to rogue due to similarity of powers and Rogue having his powers in an immature state and without practicing .... there are people who were immune that already in control Rogue can easily absorb how the cotvault and e
    Wonderman himself, so Selene shouldn't be a problem now, plus Rogue deserves that rematch lol.

3) Mojo, after his last loss I think Mijo can be an option.

4) Graviton, is an enemy that Rogue has already defeated and is one of the few enemies that could give Rogue problems with her current power level, plus it always gives problems to characters like Thor or Hulk, so it is a consistent option to make him a worthy foe for Rogue, without minimizing her flying brick powers.

5) Vargas, I find it incredible that they have not named this character yet, I think this enemy is the one that Rogue has had the hardest time defeating, and despite what is believed, I very much doubt that he died by harpon, he simply should have been left for dead and Yeah I mean Vargas had an impressive amount of physical powers, he was faster and stronger than Rogue with ms Marvel powers, and he took hits from her without holding back and this would mash up anyone who isn't a Superman type brick, so Vargas also had a high level of resistance and possibly healing powers, I mean it's pretty obvious Vargas if he wasn't a class 100+++ (which I think he is) was pretty close, as Physically he was somewhat superior to Rogue with the powers of ms Marvel, still without restraint (which he always did to not even kill) so Vargas is someone extremely powerful and dangerous.

Vargas lost to Rogue because she used absorption and doubled his power and bonded it to hers, making Rogue stronger than both of them under normal conditions. Fun fact Rogue can duplicate Vargas, and seems resistant to physical damage from absorption. life energy, but is not immune as Rogue was able to duplicate it and add its strength to her own, and so she won.
    Vargas is a good enemy option and exclusive to Rogue, although Rogue is now much more powerful, perhaps Vargas can still give him some problems, especially considering that Rogue usually holds back not to kill, plus Vargas's sword I always thought It had to be magical or something like that to be able to hurt Rogue with it, an ordinary sword is not.

6) several cosmic level characters, or Carol-style enemies, rogue is at a point where, in addition to being in a team book, she should be given a solo so that she has enemies where she can display her abilities without overshadowing the team, as well as Carol has her solo.

We also need an xmenlegacy 2.0 to explore in depth the progress and absorption powers of rogue, and that could be done in a rogue book, absorption at a distance we know is linked to its already more advanced powers as well as remembering powers, although Don't do it all the time because you still don't know how to do it or you haven't mastered it. It's good that from time to time you do it in extreme situations.
    a deep dive into Rogue's mutant powers is what we need, and that in one solo would be great as there would be no complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post

Looks like at least one artist thinks Powerhouse is a good match-up for our girl. Make this happen Marvel!

Rogue deserves a powerful villain dedicated to her. I'm sure a good backstory could be developed as to why they are at odds.

!
    Hummmm???? Powerhouse Match for Anna Marie? I don't thing so lol.

I've seen all three of powerhouse's forays into the comics, and honestly, except for the look, which is great, I don't think this one is up to the task of an enemy of Rogue, I mean she seems to have Carol's powers and a variant of those of rogue ( the theft of vital force to improve its own strength ) but in a very very much inferior version to Carol and Rogue , with its plasma beams and Powerhouse strength and resistance it did not seem even moderately powerful if anything at a Steve Rogers level NO MORE.... and in life energy stealing also appears to be very inefficient and weak.

So unless she gets a mega powerup I don't think it will happen, I mean Powerhouse is easily DEFEATED by Spiderman (twice), Beast ( beast.... XD ) and even Logan with the bone claws easily defeated powerhouse, when Logan has never been a match for Rogue.

So Powerhouse is only cool appearance plus nothing, so no, I think the same about Moonstone, Karla is a good rival for Rogue when she didn't have the powers of flying brick, because that becoming intangible could complicate Rogue, but now? ???
    I don't see how Karla can do anything to him Rogue lol.

1659280413151.jpg
    Hellfire Gala Rogue by Filipe Trinidad.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    1659280413151.jpg
    Ug oh the gloves are coming off! Let’s great!

1659280413151.jpg
    Nice! I wonder if we're done seeing this look already.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Nice! I wonder if we're done seeing this look already.
    I kinda am...
    But this art looked too good not to share

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Agreed With this.

I think that the children of the vault, once Duggan leaves and leaves Hickman's nonsense aside, they will become more enemies of Rogue, I mean in their first two appearances that was established very clearly, and it must be said the truth, when Hickman used them these characters did not show ANY charisma, let's be patient, at some point they will be Rogue's enemies again.

2) I know that now he is not a villain but little by little we see that the previous status quo is being recovered, so Emplate, who was already surpassed by Rogue in his similar powers, is a good option, that of becoming intangible, it can be very interesting and make for Rogue to practice more her ability to absorb people without a physical body, which she has done a few times.
    Emplate may be a personal enemy of Rogue.

3) Selene, she shares one of Rogue's powers the theft of vital energy, and Rogue now that she is more powerful deserves a rematch, I know that with her current power set Rogue should be able to defeat Selene very easily, but I want not to use the super strength nor the other extra powers, but the absorption ones and have your revenge, Selene was immune because it is one of the few known cases, but this was pre-control, now with control Rogue is much more powerful than before, and It's developing, also historically there are characters that Selene can't stop, or can easily cut her drain (many) and those same characters Rogue has easily left them in a coma, so it's not that Selene was more powerful, because she never was, but in the past he was immune to rogue due to similarity of powers and Rogue having his powers in an immature state and without practicing .... there are people who were immune that already in control Rogue can easily absorb how the cotvault and e
    Wonderman himself, so Selene shouldn't be a problem now, plus Rogue deserves that rematch lol.

3) Mojo, after his last loss I think Mijo can be an option.

4) Graviton, is an enemy that Rogue has already defeated and is one of the few enemies that could give Rogue problems with her current power level, plus it always gives problems to characters like Thor or Hulk, so it is a consistent option to make him a worthy foe for Rogue, without minimizing her flying brick powers.

5) Vargas, I find it incredible that they have not named this character yet, I think this enemy is the one that Rogue has had the hardest time defeating, and despite what is believed, I very much doubt that he died by harpon, he simply should have been left for dead and Yeah I mean Vargas had an impressive amount of physical powers, he was faster and stronger than Rogue with ms Marvel powers, and he took hits from her without holding back and this would mash up anyone who isn't a Superman type brick, so Vargas also had a high level of resistance and possibly healing powers, I mean it's pretty obvious Vargas if he wasn't a class 100+++ (which I think he is) was pretty close, as Physically he was somewhat superior to Rogue with the powers of ms Marvel, still without restraint (which he always did to not even kill) so Vargas is someone extremely powerful and dangerous.

Vargas lost to Rogue because she used absorption and doubled his power and bonded it to hers, making Rogue stronger than both of them under normal conditions. Fun fact Rogue can duplicate Vargas, and seems resistant to physical damage from absorption. life energy, but is not immune as Rogue was able to duplicate it and add its strength to her own, and so she won.
    Vargas is a good enemy option and exclusive to Rogue, although Rogue is now much more powerful, perhaps Vargas can still give him some problems, especially considering that Rogue usually holds back not to kill, plus Vargas's sword I always thought It had to be magical or something like that to be able to hurt Rogue with it, an ordinary sword is not.

6) several cosmic level characters, or Carol-style enemies, rogue is at a point where, in addition to being in a team book, she should be given a solo so that she has enemies where she can display her abilities without overshadowing the team, as well as Carol has her solo.

We also need an xmenlegacy 2.0 to explore in depth the progress and absorption powers of rogue, and that could be done in a rogue book, absorption at a distance we know is linked to its already more advanced powers as well as remembering powers, although Don't do it all the time because you still don't know how to do it or you haven't mastered it. It's good that from time to time you do it in extreme situations.
    a deep dive into Rogue's mutant powers is what we need, and that in one solo would be great as there would be no complaints.

Hummmm???? Powerhouse Match for Anna Marie? I don't thing so lol.

I've seen all three of powerhouse's forays into the comics, and honestly, except for the look, which is great, I don't think this one is up to the task of an enemy of Rogue, I mean she seems to have Carol's powers and a variant of those of rogue ( the theft of vital force to improve its own strength ) but in a very very much inferior version to Carol and Rogue , with its plasma beams and Powerhouse strength and resistance it did not seem even moderately powerful if anything at a Steve Rogers level NO MORE.... and in life energy stealing also appears to be very inefficient and weak.

So unless she gets a mega powerup I don't think it will happen, I mean Powerhouse is easily DEFEATED by Spiderman (twice), Beast ( beast.... XD ) and even Logan with the bone claws easily defeated powerhouse, when Logan has never been a match for Rogue.

So Powerhouse is only cool appearance plus nothing, so no, I think the same about Moonstone, Karla is a good rival for Rogue when she didn't have the powers of flying brick, because that becoming intangible could complicate Rogue, but now? ???
    I don't see how Karla can do anything to him Rogue lol.
    Selene is a powerful and skilled sorceress, and her magic can boost and alter her lifeforce draining abilities. Meaning, I still don't see Rogue easily beating her. In fact none of the XMen could. Hope had to shoot Selene with a mysterium bullet, and Exodus was only able to kill the resurrected Selene because newly resurrected people come out of the egg disoriented.

I would like to see Rogue fight more cosmic level, magical, or other A list threats. I liked seeing her take down Mojo in Mr. and Mrs. X. I wish they had not canceled that book.

As for Moonstone, being that Rogue doesn't have to touch people to absorb them, she's probably just absorb Karla. Even without that the instant she solified to punch Rogue, Rogue would knock her quite some distance away. Another fight with Graviton could be awesome.

But let's hope we see Rogue beat up some Eternals meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Selene is a powerful and skilled sorceress, and her magic can boost and alter her lifeforce draining abilities. Meaning, I still don't see Rogue easily beating her. In fact none of the XMen could. Hope had to shoot Selene with a mysterium bullet, and Exodus was only able to kill the resurrected Selene because newly resurrected people come out of the egg disoriented.

I would like to see Rogue fight more cosmic level, magical, or other A list threats. I liked seeing her take down Mojo in Mr. and Mrs. X. I wish they had not canceled that book.

A.
    Selene is not that powerful, I mean if she is, but they have her very overrated, she has never worked very well even with people of average resistance and everyone can cut her easy drain ..... and in this last appearance they did not DEFEAT her easily because literally ran away from there....

Selene's drainage is very slow and inefficient, any character has been able to cut the contact... even longshot bucky, Dani and sunspot lol.
    Selene's drain is only very effective against normal humans, against other people with powers she always loses, or takes forever so they always break contact, which as I said is very slow.
    Kurt has defeated her very easily….same sunspot, same apocalypse….same cable….same Rachel…same Thor…same Trevor…same same Sebastian..... same Steve Rogers lol (and here super charged with energy).

Not to mention that she is very inefficient in level if she uses her powers for a short time, she loses the energy that she consumed, and with it her own youthful strength and power becoming weaker than a kitten. .

Selene has interesting powers and is problematic for sure, but she has never been a really big threat or to consider, just maybe in necrosha and that wasn't even her level, besides She was defeated without much effort, and her later appearances b That (on cable and Captain America) was a shame.

Since Selene is ALWAYS defeated EASILY by people with much lower resistance powers (most of them) than Rogue's current level, I don't see how Rogue wouldn't defeat her extremely easily, Selene is not even remotely close in strength and resistance to Rogue, and much less in speed than Selene is a damn turtle lol, but anyway with the flying brick powers Rogue would easily defeat her, not only because I already know how Selene fights but because Rogue is much more powerful than before ,,.... .... but the point is that I want to see her have her revenge in the absorption aspect that by canon how I said Rogue was always more powerful, now in control and with her powers growing there is no reason why she cannot reverse Selene and drain it, how I said in control those who were immune before are no longer, Rogue is becoming more and more skilled with her powers.
    for something immune people like Wonderman Mojo and the COTV are no longer immune, so now she is Selene's turn.
    Wonderman Mojo and the COTV are no longer immune, so now she is Selene's turn.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 08-02-2022 at 11:04 AM.

Graviton Corvus Glave and Hulk, Red Skull and Carol Danvers (in her own book) and Apo are definitely A-lists and Rogue kicked their asses not long ago, not that Rogue isn't used to beating A-lists (something I is herself), Jugg and Mojo get closer, I don't think they should be considered A-list, being honest a B-list, Selene will be loved because she doesn't even get to be a C-list, except for a saga, she was always a very enemy disposable in the book puts the feet.

Rogue at this point , in addition to being in some regular team book ( and a solo preferably alone , nothing against Remy , but Rogue needs adventures alone , and not where she 's more worried about rescuing her husband X_x ) , she needs to have her individual book to explore her powers (all) without restrictions and without fear (or complaints from other fans) that it overshadows others, do the same thing they are doing with other female characters like Carol or shehulk, I mean you know Rogue is loved and sells well, more now wait for that to happen that the animated series will return.

BANNED

Graviton Corvus Glave and Hulk, Red Skull and Carol Danvers (in her own book) and Apo are definitely A-lists and Rogue kicked their asses not long ago, not that Rogue isn't used to beating A-lists (something I is herself), Jugg and Mojo get closer, I don't think they should be considered A-list, being honest a B-list, Selene will be loved because she doesn't even get to be a C-list, except for a saga, she was always a very enemy disposable in the book puts the feet.

Rogue at this point , in addition to being in some regular team book ( and a solo preferably alone , nothing against Remy , but Rogue needs adventures alone , and not where she 's more worried about rescuing her husband X_x ) , she needs to have her individual book to explore her powers (all) without restrictions and without fear (or complaints from other fans) that it overshadows others, do the same thing they are doing with other female characters like Carol or shehulk, I mean you know Rogue is loved and sells well, more now wait for that to happen that the animated series will return.
    I know she's taken out a number of A list threats. I said I would like to see her take out MORE A list threats. I'd be perfectly happy with a Rogue solo book as well.

Rumor has it that Disney isn't going XMen movies until 2025 because they want the Fox contracts to completely run out. So the only mutants for now that will appear are mutants like Namor not cast by Fox, or people like Ms. Marvel they decided to make a mutant.

There's a point to this. You mentioned She Hulk having her own comic. She Hulk has not just her own comic but her own Disney plus series. Wouldn't it be awesome if Rogue had not only her comic but her own Disney Plus series? And who should appear in either one as villains? I'd like to see both of her moms appear too, and her brother Nightcrawler. As family, not villains.

BANNED

Selene is not that powerful, I mean if she is, but they have her very overrated, she has never worked very well even with people of average resistance and everyone can cut her easy drain ..... and in this last appearance they did not DEFEAT her easily because literally ran away from there....

Selene's drainage is very slow and inefficient, any character has been able to cut the contact... even longshot bucky, Dani and sunspot lol.
    Selene's drain is only very effective against normal humans, against other people with powers she always loses, or takes forever so they always break contact, which as I said is very slow.
    Kurt has defeated her very easily….same sunspot, same apocalypse….same cable….same Rachel…same Thor…same Trevor…same same Sebastian..... same Steve Rogers lol (and here super charged with energy).

Not to mention that she is very inefficient in level if she uses her powers for a short time, she loses the energy that she consumed, and with it her own youthful strength and power becoming weaker than a kitten. .

Selene has interesting powers and is problematic for sure, but she has never been a really big threat or to consider, just maybe in necrosha and that wasn't even her level, besides She was defeated without much effort, and her later appearances b That (on cable and Captain America) was a shame.

Since Selene is ALWAYS defeated EASILY by people with much lower resistance powers (most of them) than Rogue's current level, I don't see how Rogue wouldn't defeat her extremely easily, Selene is not even remotely close in strength and resistance to Rogue, and much less in speed than Selene is a damn turtle lol, but anyway with the flying brick powers Rogue would easily defeat her, not only because I already know how Selene fights but because Rogue is much more powerful than before ,,.... .... but the point is that I want to see her have her revenge in the absorption aspect that by canon how I said Rogue was always more powerful, now in control and with her powers growing there is no reason why she cannot reverse Selene and drain it, how I said in control those who were immune before are no longer, Rogue is becoming more and more skilled with her powers.
    for something immune people like Wonderman Mojo and the COTV are no longer immune, so now she is Selene's turn.
    Wonderman Mojo and the COTV are no longer immune, so now she is Selene's turn.
    I mean if Selene depletes her power, at that point its obviously OVER. LOL. But she had a big meal or did something else to give her a boost I'd say Rogue is in trouble.

But I would also say not only is Rogue a lot more powerful these days, she is a lot more battle experienced. The Rogue who easily lost to Selene was a kid and a newbie to that kind of combat.

BANNED

Hard pass on that KT shit. She's a brawler at heart. Upclose and personal is her game!
    Yes, she is. But if she had to do that, she would, and I would love it. Depends on who she is battling and under what conditions.

I mean if Selene depletes her power, at that point its obviously OVER. LOL. But she had a big meal or did something else to give her a boost I'd say Rogue is in trouble.

But I would also say not only is Rogue a lot more powerful these days, she is a lot more battle experienced. The Rogue who easily lost to Selene was a kid and a newbie to that kind of combat.

Yeah.... BUT....That is the problem, Selene is extremely slow in draining, she is not even fast draining people without resistance like sunspot, Steve Rogers lol not even Dani moonstar lol, and as I said recently longshot bucky or falcón was seen easily cutting the drain of Selene, Rogue would do it very easily, current Rogue with one blow without holding back would kill her easily.

Now what I want is for her to do it with the absorption that she should be able to do now that she is in control, and Selene's, as I always said with people with powers, has ALWAYS been very inefficient, before she had immunity for similarity of powers, but Rogue's powers in control are very, very different.

1) Also, as I said, the assessment they have of that meeting has always seemed quite unfair to me, Rogue was surprised by something, she did not react, but I am sure she could have done the sunspot thing, I mean, Roberto did it, who does not even have invulnerability (or Steve Rogers , falcón , longshot bucky etc... lol ), wasn't Rogue going to do it since she is much more powerful than Roberto ????
    I don't see Selene not even consuming a teenage Rogue, XD at some point she was going to leave the astonishment aside and react, AND I GO BACK AND I REPEAT IT IT IS KNOWN IN CANON THAT SELENE'S DRAINAGE IS VERY VERY VERY SLOW WITH PEOPLE WITH POWERS AND She HAS MANY LIMITS.
    in fact all the characters with powers have been able to easily remove and cut Selene's drain, something that very very rarely happened with Rogue.

2) Even in the past Rogue her drain was much more powerful than Selene's, the only thing IS THAT SELENE HAD IMMUNITY IN THE PAST.... I DOUBT SHE SHOULD HAVE IT Now that ROGUE HAS HER POWERS IN CONTROL AND THEY ARE GROWING... still Anna Marie in terms of drainage was stronger than selene, evidence?
    there are thousands, Rogue puts people in a coma like Thor SHe, Hulk, Hulk etc... Selene couldn't even put Karma Dani in a coma or completely consume, much less Roberto.
    and she actually she couldn't put falcon or steve or bucky in a coma or consume.... bucky WTF.
    so even the adolescent Rogue I see her superior in the vital energy section.

3) They really compare an Old Woman with Thousands of years in the use and development of her powers (and even so I don't see her as powerful because of what was mentioned before), with a Girl something in the 80's whose power, although very great, HAD NEVER BEEN BEEN ABLE TO DEVELOP OR GROW, I don't think I should compare how most of the newly acquired MUTANTS' powers are to how they are years later.

4) Is it necessary to compare the overwhelming difference between the Rogue of the 80's (which was already extremely powerful) with the Rogue of supernovas and even more so the current one with her powers in full development???
    I think the level difference in her mutant powers is abysmal, and I don't even think we've even scratched the surface of what she can do, Rogue's powers in comics time are barely starting to grow like xavier told her.