Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1506

Anna Paquin when Secret Wars and the Multiverse Saga was announced:

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    The ionic energy treats her well!
    More than the ionic energy (which we also know thanks to Simon is a source of immortality) that could be, but I think it could also be due to one of her absorption powers, the power to steal vital energy, I mean the 4 versions of Rogue that we have from the future , they should all look old , and in two three of them probably not even be alive since it 's many decades ( and two of them centuries ) in the future , so maybe it 's more life energy theft , though it may Being for both powers, it has a double powerset of the fountain of eternal youth XD.
    AND THEY ARE ALL PROJECTED FROM 616 ROGUE.

1) LA Rogue from the apocalypse eras, that was a kind of very realistic "illusion", another showed all the xmen very old, and Rogue in control and just as young and beautiful.

2) Amalgam, she is canon if she is Rogue 616 from a very distant future, with control of her powers and a legion of powers from other mutants, she is the initial idea for Legacy/reaper and Carey mentioned it, I mean Amalgam is also she called her the angel of death (just like Rogue as a reaper in AOX) Amalgam must go back and talk with her version of the past (our Rogue of the present) and have some adventure together.
    I love that amalgam jumps from past to future offering dying mutants the opportunity that their powers give them and thus be able to continue living in a legacy through it, and with their powers help the MUTANte race, how they said the concept of Legacy from Carey but well done , I hated that Rogue only took psyche to be a walking library that they didn't want to be on the battlefield , when it was a million times more useful if she took the powers instead , but I understand it was not convenient for the story lol

3) Rogue avenger from the future, again the only one of the current group of living xmen, has her powers under control and already developed that she can invoke powers from the past, she is located some centuries in the future but still pays tribute to the deceased xmen in her jacket , she teams up with beta bray and strange 's great - great - grandson , who 's the new sorcerer supreme , yet here Rogue seems to be less ancient than amalgam .

4) and there's Orlando's Rogue, who's not that far in the future, but has control of her powers, her powers already developments from her as well as the other futuristic Rogues to be able to remember/summon powers, and still go young

As you can see this is not a new concept, all the versions of Rogue 616 in the future that we know of never get old hehehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    Anna Paquin when Secret Wars and the Multiverse Saga was announced:

Agree with this, but ABSOLUTELY NOT ANNA PAQUIN, nothing against her who is a great actress, but she was never Rogue, much less now that thanks to veganism she looks much older than her real age X_x, and the less they associate to Rogue, with NOrogue's take on the Fox's horrendous movies.

I trust the MCU will do things well, also there is Alexandra Daddario or Liz Gillies and other good options that would fit physically with Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Agree with this, but ABSOLUTELY NOT ANNA PAQUIN, nothing against her who is a great actress, but she was never Rogue, much less now that thanks to veganism she looks much older than her real age X_x, and the less they associate to Rogue, with NOrogue's take on the Fox's horrendous movies.

I trust the MCU will do things well, also there is Alexandra Daddario or Liz Gillies and other good options that would fit physically with Rogue.
    Ever watched True Blood? She can play a good Rogue if given the right script and direction. Her character in that show was more like Rogue than the movie version.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 08-04-2022 at 02:02 PM.

Oh mygod i so want MCU Rogue to drain Carol Powers that hurts me.

I would also like to add that Anna Paquin looks her age. She just turned 40.

Even watched True Blood? She can play a good Rogue if given the right script and direction. Her character in that show was more like Rogue than the movie version.
    Yes, you're right her acting and attitude in TB were 10/10, I know that in TB she was great and I was (and am) a big fan of hers especially because of her attitude even in the first seasons when sooki still didn't have powers, and later it was even cooler.

But but but, unfortunately it's not PAQUIN's fault the script he received from her because of Fox, so that bad image of NOrogue that he associated with her I want it to disappear completely, and not pass on that bad memory to the MCU.

Also physically she never looked like Rogue honestly, there are several options currently that would do the job, plus Anna PAQUIN looks very old today too, she seems much older than her real age, so impossible to see her in the role of Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Yes, you're right her acting and attitude in TB were 10/10, I know that in TB she was great and I was (and am) a big fan of hers especially because of her attitude even in the first seasons when sooki still didn't have powers, and later it was even cooler.

But but but, unfortunately it's not PAQUIN's fault the script he received from her because of Fox, so that bad image of NOrogue that he associated with her I want it to disappear completely, and not pass on that bad memory to the MCU.

Also physically she never looked like Rogue honestly, there are several options currently that would do the job, plus Anna PAQUIN looks very old today too, she seems much older than her real age, so impossible to see her in the role of Rogue.
    I want to see her redeemed like Jamie Foxx's Electro was in No Way Home.

I don't think she is too old to become back. Tobey Maguire is almost 50 and returned as Spider-Man, who never ages pass his 30s in the comics. That is difference between Marvel comics and the MCU, there is no status quo.

BANNED

I want to see her redeemed like Jamie Foxx's Electro was in No Way Home.

I don't think she is too old to become back. Tobey Maguire is almost 50 and returned as Spider-Man, who never ages pass his 30s in the comics. That is difference between Marvel comics and the MCU, there is no status quo.
    Rumor has it the Fox contracts are good till 2025. So nothing stopping them from using Anna Paquin now, if they wanted to. But she isn’t in the Marvels. Doesn’t look like she will be in Wonder Man.

Mes i y at this point they’re going to drop her most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Rumor has it the Fox contracts are good till 2025. So nothing stopping them from using Anna Paquin now, if they wanted to. But she isn’t in the Marvels. Doesn’t look like she will be in Wonder Man.

Mes i y at this point they’re going to drop her most likely.
    That contract rumor doesn't make any sense. Patrick Stewart retired from the role wasn't under any contract. If the rumor was true than James McAvoy would have been Xavier in Multiverse of Madness since Dark Phoenix was suppose to be the start of a trilogy.

I doubt the Marvels and Wonder Man are multiverse projects, why would she be in there?
    Last edited by Gnostic; 08-05-2022 at 02:05 AM.

I dont hate Ms Paquin and i do believe if her is giving the chance she can become a truest Roguest Rogue of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    I dont hate Ms Paquin and i do believe if her is giving the chance she can become a truest Roguest Rogue of all time.
    She hated playing weak ass Rogue. She wanted flying brick Rogue
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    The biggest mistake with movie Rogue was taking away her flight and strength and turning her into an inept wuss.

But I also don't think Paquin makes for a good Rogue, she doesn't have the right look or vibe to me, and I'd rather have a complete break from the previous movies

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    She hated playing weak ass Rogue. She wanted flying brick Rogue
    Yeah she Wanted the Southern Belle. not the Gothic chick

Looks like your prayers have been answered. Interesting that he said "books" maybe a team book and a solo book? Or maybe he means a writer is writing the issues.

Last edited by Romy134; 08-08-2022 at 06:37 AM.