Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    And have Genis' powers
    Of Course.

Queen of New Genosha Ana Marie Lensherr Raven.

That´s will make Mystique and Logan Queen and King fathers?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Of Course.

Queen of New Genosha Ana Marie Lensherr Raven.

That´s will make Mystique and Logan Queen and King fathers?
    Logan as her step dad... I would laugh so hard
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

House of M was a fun setting but I think that'd parallel AoA too much.

Wait X-Men 7 is tomorrow right?

Not gonna expect much in the Rogue department but hope to be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    House of M was a fun setting but I think that'd parallel AoA too much.

Wait X-Men 7 is tomorrow right?

Not gonna expect much in the Rogue department but hope to be surprised.
    ... I ... would keep expectations LOW. That one leaked briefly when #6 was released on MarvelU.

If interested in the other plots happening in the book, go for it. If looking for Rogue content, I would advise holding off.

Yea, I feared as much. I'll keep my expectations very low then.

I guess I'll just count-down the days till 92' is out lmao.

Well sorry but Alternates Rogues (sans Mutant X Rogue´s poor alternate Anna) have much more fun with Mags than with Remy.

I mean i luv Remy and i support the marriage. But is not a plus for none of the character at least is not toxic as Storm and BP in their begginings. but doesnt change nothing of their relationship.

AOA Rogue after the "Uncanny X-FORCE" story was a happy Rogue with a family, HOM Rogue is a Shield Elite agent with a happy family, Ultimate XMEN Rogue have Juggy powers and a weird relationship with its Krakoa.

Variants (See Loki) Anna´s have more fun than "PRIME" Anna

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    ... I ... would keep expectations LOW. That one leaked briefly when #6 was released on MarvelU.

If interested in the other plots happening in the book, go for it. If looking for Rogue content, I would advise holding off.
    Spoilers? please DM

the only version of Rogue that was with Magneto was the AoA version and it was a horrible relationship that was wrong from the start, and still Rogue had an attraction to Remmy.
    the only way for a Rogue and Magneto relationship to work is in an apocalyptic world destined for destruction and everything around them dies XD.

besides that ending in UXF Rogue was still young and beautiful , and Magneto was old emaciated and prostrated in a chair , tremendous fun for Rogue ( especially in private ) , that 's what it takes to marry someone young enough to be your granddaughter xD .
    but thank god that story ended with everyone dead they didn't even leave the son alive lol.

And in canon the quasi-relationship with Magneto was creepy, Rogue only agreed through brainwashing, no thanks I don't want any more bizarre triangles, that's what Logan Scott Jean is for.

The best thing Gage did in xml was to bury that relationship in the most humiliating way possible for Magneto, and then Kelly finished burying it, bless them.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 01-25-2022 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post

This is sooooooooo sad x_x

It's just that Rogneto didn't even work in AgeofX... Rogue was a frustrated young woman, who was subject to the whims of magneto, who only used her as a walking library of psiques and souls of dead mutants ((( which by Certainly it always seemed stupid to me that she decided not to take the powers of dead mutants when that would be more useful to pay tribute than to take their memories, that it is evident that Carey was based on that version of the future of Rogue Amalgam, ))), and They had her subdued and didn't let her participate in the battles, which is what she really wanted with her heart, that's how "relations with Magneto are fun and healthy"

At least Remy in all realities always respects Rogue and her desire to help to people.

By the way in AoX Magento you are a cuckold since Rogue and Remy was more evident than that they had a parallel relationship XD

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    It's just that Rogneto didn't even work in AgeofX... Rogue was a frustrated young woman, who was subject to the whims of magneto, who only used her as a walking library of psiques and souls of dead mutants ((( which by Certainly it always seemed stupid to me that she decided not to take the powers of dead mutants when that would be more useful to pay tribute than to take their memories, that it is evident that Carey was based on that version of the future of Rogue Amalgam, ))), and They had her subdued and didn't let her participate in the battles, which is what she really wanted with her heart, that's how "relations with Magneto are fun and healthy"

At least Remy in all realities always respects Rogue and her desire to help to people.

By the way in AoX Magento you are a cuckold since Rogue and Remy was more evident than that they had a parallel relationship XD
    I Beg to differ my fellow Rogue'r

CIVIL WAR BEST ROGUE MAN
    REMY
    ERIK
    THOR?

I HATE Remender for not give that wink those two had a chance. Imagine Rogue and Thor as a couple. Rogue Queen of Asgard.

CIVIL WAR BEST ROGUE MAN
    REMY
    ERIK
    THOR?

I HATE Remender for not give that wink those two had a chance. Imagine Rogue and Thor as a couple. Rogue Queen of Asgard.
    Lol. I would say Colossus. I liked their relationship back then. Plus she thought he was a hunk!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

CIVIL WAR BEST ROGUE MAN
    REMY
    ERIK
    THOR?

I respect your opinion, but I think relationships with Magneto have always been either toxic and controlling (Age of X, and the brief 616 relationship after being brainwashed by legacy/reaper feelings), or creepy like AoA.

Rogue is fine with Remy, plus who she's with doesn't define her, she's big enough and heroic enough to shine on her own, she's already saved the earth from impending destruction twice. ANd The leader to The xmen and The Avengers
    She doesn't need to be the wife of x or y to increase her importance because we're talking about Rogue.

But the marriage with Remy is nice and they look good together and respect each other, that's why I love them.

It's as was feared.

spoilers:
    X-Men 7 is like the 3rd issue in a row where Rogue wasn't even in it. Sigh...

I don't get Duggan's choices here. He had his pick of mutants, why grab Rogue from Tini if he didn't have a plan or role for her?
    end of spoilers

In other news, development seems to going well with 97. Up to three episodes done so far, crossing my fingers we get the new season Spring 2023.

Duggan passed form Savior to our feared landlord.