Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    I didn't read the Dark Reign one, but I enjoyed today's Black Knight issue. It was a well written and fun issue and did better with its characters and the King Arthur mythos than all 26 issues of Howard's Excalibur. I loved seeing Faiza too(always liked that character), and bonus she was awesome in it! If you are getting it solely for Rogue, then yeah it probably may not be worth it, since she just has a bit part, but I thought what little she got was good.
    Thanks Thjan! Hmmm might have to check it out. Kinda makes you wonder why they don't have Spurrier take over KoX. Le sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    omg, yes, I would be so down! I think Captain America even commented she'd be a good leader for such a group in one of the handbooks he narrated in.

Or heck, in a reformed Hellions book too. This time, doing what Sinister tried to do but right. A book that properly explores how former mutant villains integrate into a mutant utopia is sorely needed. I don't buy that just Sabretooth is the only one breaking rules and deserves the pit.
    Right? There are more villains in need of a turn to the good side.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I liked Rogue's role in Death of Dr Strange X-Men/Black Knight
    Her and Synch absorbtion powers freed them from being magically enslaved when they borrowed the powers of Black Knight and Faiza. Marvel has heard the complaints of Rogue fans.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Her and Synch absorbtion powers freed them from being magically enslaved when they borrowed the powers of Black Knight and Faiza. Marvel has heard the complaints of Rogue fans.
    Seriously! She was also instrumental to freeing the other X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Love these three. Would love a story that has them all together again.

Ah so Rogue will be part of the 92 cast then. That's good to know.

April solicits are out but doesn't look like much for Rogue there outside of this 92' cover sadly.

Ah so Rogue will be part of the 92 cast then. That's good to know.

April solicits are out but doesn't look like much for Rogue there outside of this 92' cover sadly.
    we are not being well fed here, that's for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    we are not being well fed here, that's for sure...
    Rogue as a Horseman of Famine has never been more appropriate.

Rogue content droughts suck.

Going back the idea of a mutant Thunderbolts, who would you want on the team?

This is my dream team. Monet, Pyro, Rogue, Farouk, Emplate, Wither, Selene.

I couldn't find a good full-body picture of Wither so used Kyo from King of Fighters lmao. Anyway, some of these really don't work as "reformed" villains, but it ended like half a team of mutant parasites lol.

Also am I the only one that really wanted Rogue to interact with Wither? Speaking of misguided youths who Rogue could relate to, it seems so weird Emma never tried to have Rogue tutor him. Because it's not like she's never had experience with a death-touch... actually technically he left before she got strain 88 but still

I couldn't find a good full-body picture of Wither so used Kyo from King of Fighters lmao. Anyway, some of these really don't work as "reformed" villains, but it ended like half a team of mutant parasites lol.

Also am I the only one that really wanted Rogue to interact with Wither? Speaking of misguided youths who Rogue could relate to, it seems so weird Emma never tried to have Rogue tutor him. Because it's not like she's never had experience with a death-touch... actually technically he left before she got strain 88 but still
    The XThunderbolts.

Has a ring to it.

Rogue and Monet own suicide squad. you need to add deadpool. every Suicide Squad needs a Harley Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    The XThunderbolts.

Has a ring to it.

Rogue and Monet own suicide squad. you need to add deadpool. every Suicide Squad needs a Harley Quinn
    I actually tossed around the idea of adding him! But isn't he not a mutant? I remember him getting kicked off Krakoa for a reason...

Actually, Gambit and Lady Mastermind would fit too now that I think about it.

I would use: Pyro, Avalanche, Rogue, obviously, Madelyne Pryor, Destiny, Mystique and Gambit

It's incredible that our girl in two small appearances this week felt better used, that all these months in xmen, especially in black knight, I really liked her moment there and she felt like the focal character of the mutant team, I miss that.

the preview on xmen7 no trace of Rogue, I'm tempted not to see it, but as a fan of emma it's also hard to ignore, as well as frustrating for our girl.

This whole Captain Krakoa thing is Zzzzzzz, but at least I prefer that a thousand times before being focused on Jean XD.

Anyone know who the following artist is, and where the piece is from?
    Rogue.jpg
    Last edited by nadler; 01-21-2022 at 11:28 PM.