Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Rogue as a Horseman of Famine has never been more appropriate.

Rogue content droughts suck.

Going back the idea of a mutant Thunderbolts, who would you want on the team?

This is my dream team. Monet, Pyro, Rogue, Farouk, Emplate, Wither, Selene.

I couldn't find a good full-body picture of Wither so used Kyo from King of Fighters lmao. Anyway, some of these really don't work as "reformed" villains, but it ended like half a team of mutant parasites lol.

Also am I the only one that really wanted Rogue to interact with Wither? Speaking of misguided youths who Rogue could relate to, it seems so weird Emma never tried to have Rogue tutor him. Because it's not like she's never had experience with a death-touch... actually technically he left before she got strain 88 but still
    I would love this team, more so because many fans here share the theory that Rogue and Selene could be biological family.

In addition, Rogue now with stronger absorption powers and in control as in legacy, plus her much stronger classic powers now, she can have a group of villains like that under control, she would add Pryor to that team.

Quote Originally Posted by nadler View Post
    Anyone know who the following artist is, and where the piece is from?
    Attachment 117646
    It is by a deviantart artist. Found it here- https://www.deviantart.com/cocoaspen...ogue-690841729

Maybe Selene is Rogue's is great great grandmother

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    It is by a deviantart artist. Found it here- https://www.deviantart.com/cocoaspen...ogue-690841729
    Thank you. FYI, further digging from DeviantArt confirms their name as Jorge Monreal.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Maybe Selene is Rogue's is great great grandmother
    I always did think they were related somehow... Their powers are too similar.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    I would use: Pyro, Avalanche, Rogue, obviously, Madelyne Pryor, Destiny, Mystique and Gambit
    Yeah, I could go for a Brotherhood reunion team(except Rogue keeping them in line ). Maybe bring back Blindspot too(and have her written by a better writer)!

Quote Originally Posted by nadler View Post
    Thank you. FYI, further digging from DeviantArt confirms their name as Jorge Monreal.
    Yeah, thanks for letting me know! It is a beautiful drawing.

Well, I did a companion piece for Rogue to the Gambit collage I posted earlier to the Gambit thread. I hope some of you will like it(I had fun making it at least)-

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Nice work again, Thjan. Rogue’s had quite the spectrum of outfits and artists
    Make Good Art

Yes very nice work, Thjan!

Yeah, I could go for a Brotherhood reunion team(except Rogue keeping them in line ). Maybe bring back Blindspot too(and have her written by a better writer)!

Well, I did a companion piece for Rogue to the Gambit collage I posted earlier to the Gambit thread. I hope some of you will like it(I had fun making it at least)-

Looks damn cool!!!

I VERY much dig this! I would totally hang this and the Gambit one up on my wall! Excellent work.

I always did think they were related somehow... Their powers are too similar.
    Yes, at least one of them, the power of stealing vital energy, although Rogue has more and more extensive powers based on absorption because she can decide to take more things (emotions, powers, minds, etc...), but the steal of vital energy It is not a power at all common or normal within mutants, I say it is not like tp or tk that out of every 10 mutants there are at least two telepaths and telekinetics lol.

It would be nice if it was revealed that Selene is the mother of Rogue's father, and that he was a power mimic, so he would have the powers of both relatives, the theft of life energy from the grandmother and the ability to accumulate powers from the father, plus his touch. unique way of accumulating memories, emotions, and physical and intellectual abilities.

Rogue's past is such a blank canvas.... at least on her father's part, I mean her father is probably alive and a mutant, I mean even (biological) brothers our girl might have, I just hope that when These stories are addressed by someone in the style of Kelly Tompson or MikeCarey writers who love Rogue.

Very very beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Nice work again, Thjan. Rogue’s had quite the spectrum of outfits and artists
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Yes very nice work, Thjan!
    Looks damn cool!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Very very beautiful
    Thanks everyone! I'm glad everyone likes it. I used to make banners for the comicboards.com message boards, but it had been years since I had done any photoshop stuff at all and it was fun getting back into it for these.

I FREAKING. love HOM Rogue.

For godsake hope Marvel writes a Mini of her becoming Queen of New Genosha and stepmother to Lorna, Wanda and Prieto

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    I FREAKING. love HOM Rogue.

For godsake hope Marvel writes a Mini of her becoming Queen of New Genosha and stepmother to Lorna, Wanda and Prieto
    And have Genis' powers