Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 766
  1. #31
    Mighty Member DarkMagnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    Maybe Rogue was part of Doug crew.

    Imagine Raven and Irene against Rogue.

    What you doing Moms? Why are you alive? and etc.

    Im really prefering her now with the Avengers. Even if Aaron write her as a Friendenemy of Danvers.

  2. #32
    Astonishing Member ChronoRogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    So with Inferno concluded does anyone have any ideas on how Rogue should have been inserted in this? We know Hickman had her included in earlier drafts but cut her. Perhaps the way to incorparate her would have been to have 1-2 more issues with new scenes where she is included. Or are there scenes where she could have been part of as the story is now? Would she be a part of the final showdown in Inferno 4 as an example?
    Good question. It really depends on how invested they wanted her to be, but I would've been happy with a throw-away panel just showing part two of this; with Irene joining Rogue watching a Krakoan sunset.



    But the last line is interesting, because what makes Irene proud? Just living on Krakoa being blind to the main problems? I don't think so.

  3. #33
    Incredible Member Malachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Good question. It really depends on how invested they wanted her to be, but I would've been happy with a throw-away panel just showing part two of this; with Irene joining Rogue watching a Krakoan sunset.



    But the last line is interesting, because what makes Irene proud? Just living on Krakoa being blind to the main problems? I don't think so.
    I think she is proud that Rogue has taken control of her life in a way that she certainly didn't back when Irene was alive. She is no longer focusing on what she can't have an instead trying to get the things she want.
    On the whole marriage It makes sense to me that if Raven dislikes Remy then Irene likes him. Just to make the dynamic more fun.

    In Inferno I can't figure out what Rogue would do if she was included in the final showdown. In general she probably would have opposed her parents. Witch might have been more drama but less fullfilling.

  4. #34
    Astonishing Member ChronoRogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    I think she is proud that Rogue has taken control of her life in a way that she certainly didn't back when Irene was alive. She is no longer focusing on what she can't have an instead trying to get the things she want.
    On the whole marriage It makes sense to me that if Raven dislikes Remy then Irene likes him. Just to make the dynamic more fun.

    In Inferno I can't figure out what Rogue would do if she was included in the final showdown. In general she probably would have opposed her parents. Witch might have been more drama but less fullfilling.
    I think in terms of life development, yes Irene would be proud of Rogue in becoming more independent, but Irene is just as if not more pragmatic than Raven. I don't think she'd be proud of Rogue if she wasn't living up to her code-name.

    As for a showdown, I don't think Rogue would have helped Irene and Mystique at this point. Krakoa's dirty laundry hasn't been shown yet for Rogue to turn her back on it and all her friends, it'd take something bigger than hiding Moira, but I would've liked to see Irene begin to plant seeds of doubt in her daughters head about who she trusts and who she is loyal to; basically doing what Mystique failed to do in UXM 177-178.

    17

  5. #35
    Mighty Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,393

    Default

    This is too gross already, another x-men issue where Rogue doesn't appear.

  6. #36
    Mighty Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I noticed lately a lot of bad parents in Marvel like Magneto coke forward about being bad parents and even make amends. Maybe Mystique and Rogue can settle their differences? Mystique behaved at Rogue’s wedding to Gambit. Their last meeting was in good terms.

    Yes, agreed With you. As far as Rogue gets along with her mother (mystique) and loves her, they've had their dramas, but Rogue knows Raven would do anything for her, and when I say whatever it's whatever lol.


    The last time the two interacted was at Rogue's wedding to Remy, and they obviously get along.


    Regarding surnames, I would love to sometime reveal the real Rogue's last name, not Remy's or Raven's.
    and if it is possible to reveal her true origin, I am sure that Rogue's father must be a mutant.


    And I insist, I would also like to reveal that Selene is Rogue's grandmother or great-grandmother, I mean she shares one or two of her powers, which is the taking of vital energy, only that Rogue's powers are greater and more numerous than just taking vital energy.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    So with Inferno concluded does anyone have any ideas on how Rogue should have been inserted in this? We know Hickman had her included in earlier drafts but cut her. Perhaps the way to incorparate her would have been to have 1-2 more issues with new scenes where she is included. Or are there scenes where she could have been part of as the story is now? Would she be a part of the final showdown in Inferno 4 as an example?
    I know fans were mad that Rogue wasnít in Inferno but Iím kind of glad she wasnít as there was so much going on Hickman had to wrap up in the four issues and I doubt there wouldíve been time for a meaningful reunion like the one in X-Men Legacy Necrosha.

    Now that Destiny is back for good, thereís plenty of time for us to get a meaningful and more in depth on panel reunion between mother and daughter. Thereís also the matter that Irene is probably the same age as Rogue physically with the resurrection protocol Raven used. And arenít Rogue and Raven currently on good terms since the wedding in Mr. and Mrs. X? More reason to get more family time with both mothers and her and Remy.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

  8. #38
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    7,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    She definitely had a thing for him in that show.
    I know, right?! Along with the comic book tie-in, as well...


  9. #39
    Astonishing Member ChronoRogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,501

    Default

    I like Cyclops and Rogue as friends in Evolution. Cyclops already has enough girl drama and Rogue pining is a look I hate, so not really a fan of the pairing.

    I think Gambit works better for her, seeing as the attraction is mutual, even if she doesn't trust him.

  10. #40
    Mighty Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I like Cyclops and Rogue as friends in Evolution. Cyclops already has enough girl drama and Rogue pining is a look I hate, so not really a fan of the pairing.

    I think Gambit works better for her, seeing as the attraction is mutual, even if she doesn't trust him.

    I'm not a fan of that brief crush that Rogue had with Scott, Rogue is there for them to sigh for her (something that always happens) not for her to sigh for another and less for Cyclops lol.


    They stayed as friends and they are fine, plus Gambit appeared, and it is obvious Rogue really attracted him, and how mystique said about Scott, Rogue deserves and can do better.
    in fact, in the image that comes out of all the characters in that same chapter, we see Rogue and Remy very close together.


    It's weird that Jean dies and Rogue absorbs her permanent powers from her, it's something I can buy.
    and it justifies why Jean does not appear in the final scene of Evolution.
    In my mind I also believe Rogue already had full control over her mutant powers since she is not wearing gloves.


    I would love for them to also release a continuation of EVOLUTION.

  11. #41
    Mighty Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,393

    Default

    Evolution was simply impressive, I don't think there is any Rogue fan who did not love Evolution really, the most central character was her, something that Kyle and Yost mentioned in their time in a comic, although it was not necessary, it was evident, Rogue not only had the most achievements. high of power, but also the greatest development, in addition to literally saving the planet from the apo plan, and all the mutants who were fighting with the 4 horsemen who were about to be slaughtered.


    And she also gave us the only nice or not pathetic Gray jean in an animated series that is appreciated, evojean is the best jean of all the versions of her with.
    big difference ..


    And Evo Rogue is sublime almost on par with the comic version of it.


    Also there, x23 Evolution was born, it is a very good universe, I hope one day they will continue this wonderful series, as they are going to do with XmenTAS, that I am more and more excited about this, hopefully and it will be released this year, I know that some episodes have already been recorded, Lenore herself has commented on it.

  12. #42
    Astonishing Member ChronoRogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,501

    Default

    Evolution Rogue is definitely one of her best interpretations. At first coming off the X-Men films I disliked seeing her just having her basic powers and drastic change in looks, but personality and character wise, Evolution Rogue had much more agency and was true to her character (80s version).

    Moving on, that premium state of Rogue is almost out but wowza. I love Rogue but 1K? Sheesh, maybe one day...



    Also reposting this cover because it is amazing.

  13. #43
    Incredible Member rhaenylis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    810

    Default

    According to Hickman's initial plans Rogue was supposed to steal Emma's telepathy to bring Destiny back
    Last edited by rhaenylis; 01-06-2022 at 05:52 AM.

  14. #44
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    8,890

    Default

    As a fan of both Emma and Rogue...That would have been awful.
    Krakoa and Planet Arakko...TO BE CONTINUED. FOREVER!!!

  15. #45
    Ultimate Member Fokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    10,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    As a fan of both Emma and Rogue...That would have been awful.
    I agree. And it wouldn't have jelled with how things concluded.
    I'm really just looking forward to Rogue and Destiny getting some panel time together moving forward. Onward and upward!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •