Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Are these real?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

You’re in for a tough time because going forward I think it will be the norm. Hollywood doesn’t want to try new IPs so legacies are perfect. You get a pre established “brand” with a new character in the role to add diversity or youth or whatever.
    Oh, I know. I just don't think execution-wise it works as well long-term. But that's just me.

Incredible Member

Can anyone point me towards a good Yara story? Like a completed one, preferably in one issue?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Can anyone point me towards a good Yara story? Like a completed one, preferably in one issue?
    I quite liked her Future State story.

Her team up with Jon Kent was pretty good.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Her best stuff is the Future State stories: FS Wonder Woman and FS Superman/Wonder Woman. I’m enjoying her in Dark Crisis and she’s set to be one of the main POV characters there going off of teases.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Apparently Yara is in the Nubia one shot:

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Anyone playing DC Legends? The mobile game? I just started a couple of days ago, and already have Yara.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Apparently Yara is in the Nubia one shot:

That's a killer image.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Is it just another Tuesday to those bystanders? Paying no attention to the fact these three women in outlandish costumes are just strolling past them?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Anyone playing DC Legends? The mobile game? I just started a couple of days ago, and already have Yara.
    I play/ed casually. All of the main WonderFam are in the game. Three different Dianas, Yara, Hippolyta, Nubia, Cassie, Donna, and Artemis.

Probably the only time all of them will get playable appearances.

Happy Yara is getting some attention outside the comics tho. Hoping a mobile game isn't the end of it.

Her story could easily work for a DTV.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Is it good or it's one of thoses mobile games that your have to pay to have fun playing it?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Is it just another Tuesday to those bystanders? Paying no attention to the fact these three women in outlandish costumes are just strolling past them?
    They probably think they're fashion models! They definitely look good enough lol

In the DCU seeing people in outlandish costumes walking around isn’t at all strange

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    I play/ed casually. All of the main WonderFam are in the game. Three different Dianas, Yara, Hippolyta, Nubia, Cassie, Donna, and Artemis.

Probably the only time all of them will get playable appearances.

Happy Yara is getting some attention outside the comics tho. Hoping a mobile game isn't the end of it.

Her story could easily work for a DTV.
    That's one thing that I liked about Marvel Avengers Alliance, you'd get obscure or brand new characters playable, not just the core Avengers and X-Men. It's the same with DC Legends, you don't just have the core Justice Leaguers and Titans. The newest characters in Legends are Cyclone and Atom Smasher, two JSA related characters. Probably to coincide with the Black Adam movie, but they have their comics looks. Bear in mind, the last time Cyclone did anything notable in the comics was at least eleven years ago! Yara was probably added a year ago, as she's referred to as Future State Wonder Woman rather than the Wonder Girl identity she was retrofitted into when 5G was nixed.