Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    The fact that Donna was excluded from the Titans and Canary from JL is blasphemous
    Plenty of characters who 'should' be there aren't there. We are lucky that we even got this much.

So turns out the Dark Crisis trailer showed more Yara art, one moment please. Context for the first one is she is talking to Jon who strikes a pose

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

This is the Jon picture that Yara laughs at, no context for why she's laughing just that in her first meeting with Jon Kent this is what happens. She fights a demon who is burning a forest, Jon shows up, and she apparently laughs when he strikes a pose.

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Lovely .

Nice! Takara is on his way to being a definitive WW artist.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Dem legs most be made out of carmal

So if Nubia is remaining as Queen of the all three tribes of Amazons after Trials of the amazons, if I've read the description correctly, what does that make Yara?

Does that make her Nubia's subject? A free agent? Nubia's Wonder Woman?
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So if Nubia is remaining as Queen of the all three tribes of Amazons after Trials of the amazons, if I've read the description correctly, what does that make Yara?

Nubia's Wonder Girl?

I'm still curious what her relationship with Diana is going to be.

She’d technically have to answer to Nubia. Would she actually respect that? Unlikely given how disrespectful she is towards others in authority lol. I’m curious if Yara will actually go through the contest to be WW, or if there’s some other reason she’ll get the title (assuming she does which I still am).

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Depends. Are all 3 tribes now residing on the Island? Would Yara still choose to be part of them?

If all 3 tribes stay and Yara chooses to stay as well then yeah, she'd be Nubia's subject. Definitely no Princess like Diana. But since Amazons arent confined to the Island against their will....I doubt much will be said about it.

She’d technically have to answer to Nubia. Would she actually respect that? Unlikely given how disrespectful she is towards others in authority lol. I’m curious if Yara will actually go through the contest to be WW, or if there’s some other reason she’ll get the title (assuming she does which I still am).
    In fairness the authority she disrespected was Hera who was acting incredibly suspicious, and later kind of evil.
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Does Artemis answer to her?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Does Artemis answer to her?
    If she wants to be an immortal Amazon than I will say yes.