Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

ACTION COMICS #1046
    PHILLIP KEN
    Backup story art by DAVID LAPHAM
    Cover by LUCIO PARRILLO
    Variant cover by LEE BERMEJO
    Swimsuit variant cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAO
    $4.99 US | 40 pages | Variant $5.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 8/23/22
    The climactic battle for the fate of Warworld is fast approaching, and the Authority is finally reunited…but no longer as allies! As Superman fights to retrieve a mythical ancient weapon that can free the people of Warworld, Natasha Irons, Midnighter, and O.M.A.C. fight for the souls of their own teammates. Meanwhile, in the Fortress of Solitude: it’s all hands on deck as the entire Super-family joins forces to recover the Genesis fragment from one of Superman’s earliest classic enemies!

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    ACTION COMICS #1046
    PHILLIP KEN
    Cover by LUCIO PARRILLO
    ON SALE 8/23/22
    The climactic battle for the fate of Warworld is fast approaching, and the Authority is finally reunited…but no longer as allies! As Superman fights to retrieve a mythical ancient weapon that can free the people of Warworld, Natasha Irons, Midnighter, and O.M.A.C. fight for the souls of their own teammates. Meanwhile, in the Fortress of Solitude: it’s all hands on deck as the entire Super-family joins forces to recover the Genesis fragment from one of Superman’s earliest classic enemies!

Ok, seeing John Henry with hair is strange.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Ok, seeing John Henry with hair is strange.
    Yeah it’s a bit weird for me too, but I’m sure he’ll still be bald in the interiors. Glad to have him playing an active role!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah it’s a bit weird for me too, but I’m sure he’ll still be bald in the interiors. Glad to have him playing an active role!

Yeah I'm hoping that's just the artist put their spin on him and not in the actual book too.

whole super family? define whole super family DC?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I mean, it is important for Superman to have at least a bald friend or people will start to think than Superman have something againt bald people. I mean, look at SUperman rogues: Lex, Brainiac, Parasite, Myx, Doomsday. They could be called the League of Bald Men against Superman.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Yeah I'm hoping that's just the artist put their spin on him and not in the actual book too.

whole super family? define whole super family DC?
    They might use Conner - I hope they do - he and Irons have history after all. Praying Kenan shows up too but that’s an even bigger shot in the dark. For me the (superhero members of) Superfamily are:
    -Clark
    -Kara
    -Jon
    -Kon
    -JHI
    -Natasha
    -Kenan

So that’s who I wanna see, obviously with Clark and Nat in the main storyline.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    ACTION COMICS #1046
    PHILLIP KEN
    Cover by LUCIO PARRILLO
    ON SALE 8/23/22

Man of science and steel .

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Not used to John having hair but if that's the cost for him showing up, I'll gladly pay it.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

very nice, but are these fanart or from a future show?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    very nice, but are these fanart or from a future show?
    Just fanart sadly. Really dig the designs as an evolution of the DCAU style, so I figured I’d share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Just fanart sadly. Really dig the designs as an evolution of the DCAU style, so I figured I’d share them.

Thst is cool, wonder if they have one group Pic of all the th together

Attached Images Attached Images