Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

#Siryn by Nahuel Grego for the Upperdeck Legendary Messiah Complex card game.

https://twitter.com/RPHutch1975/stat...32242257170433

Ultimate Member

Definitely not a lady to be messed with imho...

I'm late on this, but the St Patrick's Day Cassidy's Keep X-Men Unlimited that featured Siryn and the family really did my third generation Irish American heart good.

No 2023 appreciation thread?

I got an appendectomy and did this. No clue why the quality is trash on here…
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoingGreen View Post

Good shout, Theresa is a fantastic character who deserves her own appreciation thread. I'm glad that Morrigan stuff has been dealt with on X-Factor and hope to see Terry again sometime in the future, I really loved her in both X-Force and PAD's X-Factor.

Ultimate Member

I think that her recent run on Xfactor contributed to her time in limbo and the many writers not having interest in writing her, so not good for her.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoingGreen View Post

This is great! Absolutely loved this costume for Terry.

Siryn's costumes in X-Factor were always top tier.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I think that her recent run on Xfactor contributed to her time in limbo and the many writers not having interest in writing her, so not good for her.
    I think the Morrigan stuff could have actually been interesting, but it just wasn't done very well IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jv565 View Post
    I think the Morrigan stuff could have actually been interesting, but it just wasn't done very well IMO.
    Yeah. Maybe. I only know Siryn from X-Factor '06. She was pretty cool in that even though I didn't always like what was done with her there. Though I can say that about a number of characters from that run.

I was really getting into her friendship with Monet.
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

Incredible Member

I love Syrin. What is the mandatory reading list for this character?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by wlfking View Post
    Yeah. Maybe. I only know Siryn from X-Factor '06. She was pretty cool in that even though I didn't always like what was done with her there. Though I can say that about a number of characters from that run.

I was really getting into her friendship with Monet.
    That run is the entirety of their friendship, I've known Terry since the old Xforce days back during Niciezas tenure...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    That run is the entirety of their friendship, I've known Terry since the old Xforce days back during Niciezas tenure...
    Friendships have to start somewhere. For Terry and Monet it started in X-Factor. I enjoyed reading it.

For anyone who hasn't watched the recent interview with Hickman and Morrison, and if you didn't already know it, Morrison mentions again that he had plans to use Siryn later on during his run on New X-Men, had it not ended earlier than had been expected.

So Siryn fans get to wonder what might have been.

Ultimate Member

In that book they were supposed to be best friends and I don't think that they have mentioned each other since. So the friendship ended in that book as well for Terry just hoping that the whole Morrigam mess is fully over.