Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1167
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Let me get this straight. Daredevil is one of my favorite characters and if his IP is ruined by MCU by making him some kinda duplicate of Spider-Man. So of course this will be my concern. But I guess thats not the same for you
    Dude you sound like a child, characters change all the time. Waid's run had him be more fun, hell when he guest stars he's always a more fun version of himself; you know like how he's a guest star on the She-Hulk show.

Like I stated earlier you'll get the drimdark show next year, so enjoy the vegetables before you get your dessert.

Also, enjoying something isn't a personal insult to you, so getting pissy on a funny book forums isn't a good look.
    Last edited by charliehustle415; 10-06-2022 at 07:47 AM.

Astonishing Member

Sometimes I feel like i am the only one who is actually has read comics.
    Hi there. I've read the comics. That's how I know you're wrong.

Matt sleeps with lots of different women in the comics. Lots of them. He also makes jokes in the comics. Stating that he doesn't is just flat out wrong.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

There's a non-zero chance that Matt also bangs Echo within the calendar year from now. The dude gets around.
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 10-06-2022 at 08:24 AM.

Jen is not his type.
    Jen is an attractive woman with a pulse, how is she not his type. Do you know how many times Matt sleeps with people who have tried to kill him at some point

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Jen is an attractive woman with a pulse, how is she not his type. Do you know how many times Matt sleeps with people who have tried to kill him at some point
    iconic

I cannot stop laughing

Extraordinary Member

I guess some folks did not get the memo when it comes to the she -hulk show.
    She-Hulk Director says EVERY Cameo Character had to Change to fit the Show's Tone & Comedy

MCU Matt stopped to make out with Elektra as A BUILDING FELL ON TOP OF HIM

It is funny seeing someone brag about "being the only one who reads the comics" and yet is completely wrong about Matt's sex life lol he's well known as one of the biggest manwh***s in comics. The man gets around!

BANNED

Exactly. Matt is a ladies man.

He is obviously Kevin’s choice to be one of their main stars because they can’t use Spider-Man so easily for street level stuff, but he is so different from Spider-Man in a sense that you can do stories like him shagging Jen.

Could you imagine the fury of that was Tom Holland!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    It is funny seeing someone brag about "being the only one who reads the comics" and yet is completely wrong about Matt's sex life lol he's well known as one of the biggest manwh***s in comics. The man gets around!
    It's funny seeing someone brag about "being the only one who reads the comics" on a comic book message board in a thread about the specific comic book title. What did he think we spend 60+ pages talking about? The Ben Affleck movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    It's funny seeing someone brag about "being the only one who reads the comics" on a comic book message board in a thread about the specific comic book title. What did he think we spend 60+ pages talking about? The Ben Affleck movie?
    Lol fantastic point.

Amazing Member

I thought it was great! I had a really fun time with it and it definitely felt like it came right out of an issue of She-Hulk with Matt as the guest-star.

Matt Murdock is one of Marvel's biggest manwh**es. It's also understandable. He's got charm! He's like the smart himbo of the Marvel Universe. Though... Most of his exes either end up dead or mentally unwell.

I'm now curious about this episode. Lol.

The yellow costume sucks far more than the red costume. It was similar almost to the comic version. He almost looked like a Power Ranger. Due to lighting and cinematography the costume colors werent too much reveal.Matt is definitely not Spidey who rants(or jokes) like him during a fight. And he is not the type who She-Hulk wil sleep with. He was so much out of character
    Read more silver age stuff, lol. It was only in the 80s that Matt's persona became darker. In the 60s and 70s, he was a much lighter character.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman