Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Elektra kills Fisk.
    I think you might be on to something especially if he finds out Matt's identity or threatens to tell Daredevil the secret he has on Elektra.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Elektra kills Fisk.
    See, I thought the whole point in Elektra becoming Daredevil was for her to get on Matt's good side in order to sway him in working alongside her against the Hand. If Elektra kills Fisk, that kind of defeats the whole point regardless of him deserving it because she knows how strict Matt is when it comes to killing.

Don't get me wrong, it's definitely in Elektra's character to do it but unless Chip plans on having her on the run or in jail during the next chapter, what would be the point? So unless Elektra manages to kill Fisk in secret and keep everyone including Matt in the dark about it, I don't see it. Plus, we all know Fisk's "death" won't stick.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Maybe it will be the end of the line for Mary or Fisk's mayorship will come to an end?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Anyone have any guesses on what the spoiler could be?
    Mayor Cage?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I managed to read the remaining Devil's Reign crossover issues. As I mentioned earlier, the Winter Soldier one shot is pretty good and IMO is the best of the lot. The only thing that seemed a little off was Bucky's conversation with Fisk. The worst crossover issue has to be Superior Four #1. In a way it's basically Spider-Verse rehashed and should be entitled Octo-Verse. I found it a slog to get through. Spider-Woman #18 was ok. Jessica confronting Fisk and he knows her identity. I wonder after Devil's Reign concludes how are they going to "wipe" Fisk's memory of all this info. he has on the heroes? Villains for Hire #1 had a ton of brutal killings carried out by Fisk's Thunderbolts which I find very hard to believe that the govt. and President would allow. Pretty bizarre. Some nice art from Manuel Garcia but nothing really happens other than U.S. Agent "joining" the Thunderbolts on the very last page. I'm wondering whether Walker is not playing the double agent game here.X-Men #1 was ok. Fisk has some dirt on Elektra and Emma Frost. It's a little ambiguous but probably more will be revealed in the next issue. Also U.S. Agent and the remaining Thunderbolts try to make the X-Men give up their "tree portal" in NY. OK, up next Devil's Reign #3.

'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

- George Orwell

- Voltair

- George Orwell

- Voltair

WOW! That is glorious. Thanks for sharing.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yea. Just wish Elektra had her own identity again. Unlike before, at this point it makes no sense for her to still be pretending to be someone else when that someone else is present. Or maybe it’ll be justified somehow. I suppose we’ll find out in June or by Devils Reigns end.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 01-29-2022 at 10:08 AM.
    - George Orwell

- Voltair

so will the new comics be "Daredevils" with Matt and Elektra as the leads?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so will the new comics be "Daredevils" with Matt and Elektra as the leads?
    It’ll be Daredevil #1 in June. Elektra dressed as Daredevil will be present alongside Matt as Daredevil.

https://twitter.com/marvel/status/14...523647494?s=21
    Last edited by Nanashi; 01-29-2022 at 11:57 AM.
    - George Orwell

- Voltair

Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    See, I thought the whole point in Elektra becoming Daredevil was for her to get on Matt's good side in order to sway him in working alongside her against the Hand. If Elektra kills Fisk, that kind of defeats the whole point regardless of him deserving it because she knows how strict Matt is when it comes to killing.

Don't get me wrong, it's definitely in Elektra's character to do it but unless Chip plans on having her on the run or in jail during the next chapter, what would be the point? So unless Elektra manages to kill Fisk in secret and keep everyone including Matt in the dark about it, I don't see it. Plus, we all know Fisk's "death" won't stick.
    I always thought Elektra being Daredevil II was a John Walker moment than a Miles moment. She's meant to fail as DD to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I would agree. Thanks.

There are rumors that the Kingpin will be the main antagonist in Echo. It’s far too much to hope that they'll do a faithful adaptation and he won’t the egregious looney toons character they made him out to be Hawkeye, right?
    - George Orwell

- Voltair