Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1167

DD by way of My Hero Academia...:

Question about Daredevil: to Heaven Through Hell vol.4 HC (Daredevil (2019) #31-36, Daredevil: Woman without fear #1-3 and Elektra (2022) #100), do you think their will be a vol.5 ? If yes, do you think it will include Devil's Reign or that a Deluxe edition of Devil's Reign will exist, otherwise is the simple tpb of Devil's Reign is enough ?

Wrong thread, sorry.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    Question about Daredevil: to Heaven Through Hell vol.4 HC (Daredevil (2019) #31-36, Daredevil: Woman without fear #1-3 and Elektra (2022) #100), do you think their will be a vol.5 ? If yes, do you think it will include Devil's Reign or that a Deluxe edition of Devil's Reign will exist, otherwise is the simple tpb of Devil's Reign is enough ?
    If there is a volume 5, most likely it will just be called Devils Reign, and hopefully contain all the tie ins.

If the description for vol 4 is correct, then it's odd that they decided to include the Elektra stuff but not The DR event.

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    If there is a volume 5, most likely it will just be called Devils Reign, and hopefully contain all the tie ins.

If the description for vol 4 is correct, then it's odd that they decided to include the Elektra stuff but not The DR event.
    I would like to see this happen.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

DAREDEVIL #8
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • MARCO CHECCHETTO (A/C)
    Variant Cover by AKA • Stormbreakers Variant Cover by ELENA CASAGRANDE
    Planet of the Apes Variant Cover by TERRY DODSON
    At last…WAR!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

DAREDEVIL BY CHIP ZDARSKY: TO HEAVEN THROUGH HELL VOL. 4 OHC
    Written by CHIP ZDARSKY, ANN NOCENTI & MORE
    Penciled by MIKE HAWTHORNE, MARCO CHECCHETTO, STEFANO LANDINI, MANUEL GARCIA, RAFAEL DE LATORRE, SID KOTIAN & MORE
    Cover by MARCO CHECCHETTO
    ON SALE JULY 2023
    The Angel of Death has come to Hell’s Kitchen. As a series of grisly murders tests Elektra’s mettle — and her commitment to her new role as Daredevil — the city spirals into a state of panic. Because this killer can be in more than one place at a time! Is it a team? A mutant? Or something else entirely? Meanwhile, Matt Murdock faces challenges of his own behind bars — and he won’t be getting time off for good behavior! Then, Kraven the Hunter has Elektra dead in his sights! Battered, bruised and with her back to the wall, can Elektra honor Daredevil’s code not to kill? And if so, will the Woman Without Fear be strong enough to survive the unexpected consequences of mercy? Plus: more savage tales of Elektra! Collecting DAREDEVIL (2019) #31-36, DAREDEVIL: WOMAN WITHOUT FEAR #1-3 and ELEKTRA (2022) #100.
    264 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95005-7
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

DAREDEVIL EPIC COLLECTION: WATCH OUT FOR BULLSEYE TPB
    Volume #6 in the Daredevil Epic Collections
    Written by STEVE GERBER, TONY ISABELLA & MARV WOLFMAN with CHRIS CLAREMONT, GERRY CONWAY & LEN WEIN
    Penciled by BOB BROWN & GENE COLAN with DON HECK & SAL BUSCEMA
    Cover by GIL KANE
    Daredevil, the Black Widow and Shanna the She-Devil must join together to uncover the secret leaders of Black Spectre — an organization bent on bringing the United States to its knees! It’s a massive saga that will pull in heroes from across the Marvel Universe, culminating in a battle on the White House lawn! Plus: Classic villains like the Gladiator and the Owl make their returns, new enemies emerge when Death-Stalker hatches a plan that brings the Man-Thing into the fray, and Daredevil and S.H.I.E.L.D. team up to confront a renewed Hydra! And finally, the Man Without Fear’s life changes forever when Bullseye, the madman with perfect aim and no mercy, makes his deadly debut! Collecting DAREDEVIL (1964) #108-132 and MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (1974) #3.
    528 PGS./Rated T …$49.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94867-2
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

Incredible Member

Just recieved my copies of latest Epic Collection and Zdarsky OHC, pretty fast work by BookDepository this time around.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    DAREDEVIL #8
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • MARCO CHECCHETTO (A/C)
    Variant Cover by AKA • Stormbreakers Variant Cover by ELENA CASAGRANDE
    Planet of the Apes Variant Cover by TERRY DODSON
    At last…WAR!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I find this issue's summary/premise(?) to be far more compelling than most we get these days.

Perhaps it's a combination of Checchetto's cover and Zdarsky's build up to date.

I caught an early review of this weeks issue with some slight spoilers and it sounds awesome! Hopefully the execution comes through. I’m excited!
    Last edited by Nanashi; 11-21-2022 at 04:26 PM.
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    I caught an early review of this weeks issue with some slight spoilers and it sounds awesome! Hopefully the execution comes through. I’m excited!
    I am very excited.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Incredible Member

Super stoked. Feels like ages has passed since last issue.

Todays issue was all right. My expectations were too high considering the last issue came out forever ago and I was really anticipating this one. The fight with DD and the head of the prison guards was kind of disappointing and also brings up the practically of DD having those spikes on his fists if he’s to still be none lethal since his opponent should have been maimed the way he’s taking hit but suffers not much more than a bloody lip. Doesn’t make sense. I didn’t like the design choice to have those his fists spiked before and I now like it even less since it doesn’t make sense that the devastation won’t be shown. And then I found it rather weird that DD just took an object from that fight…for some reason? Maybe to get his opponent to follow and join him to get it back? The Daredevil vision used was also disappointing. They really should have continued to use the version introduced during Waid’s run were everyone and the environment are shaped my concentric circles. Ah well. I can’t call this a bad issue since Checchetto continues to awe but I suppose I expected more considering the heights of this arc alone let alone the run. There’s more to this issue that’s quite interesting but I don’t want to spoil much too early and the ending should make for a cool next issue. Not great but a decent issue.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 11-23-2022 at 01:16 PM.
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

Extraordinary Member

And yet again John Walker gets treated like some no load punk for the sake of the story.