Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Which was pretty cool.
    Indeed. You'll get no arguments from me.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    So no Daredevil solicits in April? I could see the justification for a break to avoid spoilers, but, unless they want to wait until June or July, they have to do something at some point.
    Yes, interesting there are no solicitations. The TPBs of the various mini-series were solicited which I will shortly post. There is also the below which will be included in the woman Without Fear TPB.

ELEKTRA #100

ANN NOCENTI (W) • PAULO SIQUEIRA, TY TEMPLETON & MORE (A)
    Cover by DAN PANOSIAN • VARIANT COVER BY Dike Ruan
    VARIANT COVER BY VARIANT COVER BY JEN BARTEL • VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    Elektra has been many things – a pawn, a pariah, and even a provocateur. But through it all, she has been one thing above all others: the most dangerous human being in the Marvel Universe! Everything that has happened in her long and storied life has been leading to this: the 100th issue bearing her name, and the starting point of what is to come!
    40 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T+ …$4.99

Interesting. This was unexpected. It doesn't look like it's included in the Devil's Reign TPB, unless the solicitations are a mistake.

DEVIL’S REIGN TPB
    Written by CHIP ZDARSKY
    Penciled by MARCO CHECCHETTO
    Cover by MARCO CHECCHETTO
    The story that’s been building for years is finally here! Wilson Fisk has risen from Kingpin of Crime to mayor of the biggest city in America. Now he’s going to bring his full criminal and political power to bear on the super heroes who call NYC home! The man who once destroyed Daredevil has targeted the Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and more. Fisk has an army of super villains at his command — including Crossbones, Taskmaster, Typhoid Mary, Shocker, Whiplash, Rhino and Kraven — and that’s just his opening salvo. Wait until you meet his Thunderbolts! But Mayor Fisk isn’t the only one with ambitions — and you know what they say about honor among thieves. From the blockbuster creative team of DAREDEVIL comes the final act in Wilson Fisk’s master plan! Collecting DEVIL’S REIGN #1-6.
    168 PGS./Rated T+ …$24.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93284-8
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

DEVIL’S REIGN: SUPERIOR FOUR TPB
    Written by ZAC THOMPSON & ANTHONY PIPER
    Penciled by DAVIDE TINTO & ZÉ CARLOS
    Cover by IVAN SHAVRIN
    ON SALE JUNE 2022
    The Fantastic are no more — long live the Superior Four! Otto Octavius has acquired a taste for the infinite. Empowered by Wilson Fisk, Doctor Octopus faces a tantalizing, unprecedented opportunity to scour the Multiverse, amassing an army of…himself! Theirs is a fighting force to march on our reality, proving the supremacy of Octavius once and for all! But as these Doc Ock variants begin their assault, can they set aside their egos to work together – or will their megalomania unravel the fabric of the Multiverse? Meanwhile, the events of DEVIL’S REIGN have had a profound impact on Doctor Octopus’ arch-foe, Spider-Man. And now the newly returned Rose – desperate to prove he’s a bigger bad than his father, the Kingpin, ever was – has the web-slinger in his crosshairs! Collecting DEVIL’S REIGN: SUPERIOR FOUR #1-3 and DEVIL’S REIGN: SPIDER-MAN.
    112 PGS./Rated T+ …$15.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94589-3

DEVIL’S REIGN: VILLAINS FOR HIRE TPB
    Written by CLAY MCLEOD CHAPMAN & JED MACKAY
    Penciled by MANUEL GARCIA & FEDERICO SABBATINI
    Cover by SKAN
    ON SALE JUNE 2022
    As Mayor Wilson Fisk wages war on all super heroes, New York City is on a razor’s edge. There’s only one force fighting for the rule of law amidst the chaos: the Thunderbolts! But who are they? Fisk has laid out a proposition for the villains of the Marvel Universe: Join him or suffer the same fate as the heroes – or worse. But some who enlist are only interested in serving and protecting themselves! Where others see chaos and fear, they see opportunity – cash to be made and skulls to be cracked! Meanwhile, Moon Knight has been arrested and imprisoned in the high-tech Myrmidon! Now, surrounded by hostile guards and many of the very criminals he helped put away, Marc Spector must fight for his survival! Collecting DEVIL’S REIGN: VILLAINS FOR HIRE #1-3 and DEVIL’S REIGN: MOON KNIGHT.
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94590-9

DEVIL’S REIGN: X-MEN TPB
    Written by GERRY DUGGAN, COLLIN KELLY & JACKSON LANZING
    Penciled by PHIL NOTO & NICO LEON
    Cover by PHIL NOTO
    The Queen’s reign! Emma Frost has many skeletons in her closet, but only one of them is currently Mayor of New York City. Now, in the midst of the chaos of DEVIL’S REIGN, the truth about the White Queen’s secret past with the Kingpin of Crime may be about to come to light! It turns out that attending fancy Hellfire Club soirees was not the naughtiest thing Emma was up to in the time before she joined the X-Men, and her dirty deeds are coming back to haunt her in a big way! Plus: As Fisk gathers information on super heroes, how far will Bucky Barnes go to steal the file on his own shadowy, half-remembered past as the Winter Soldier? And what horrible revelation awaits him in its pages? Collecting DEVIL’S REIGN: X-MEN #1-3 and DEVIL’S REIGN: WINTER SOLDIER.
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93459-0

DAREDEVIL: WOMAN WITHOUT FEAR TPB
    Written by CHIP ZDARSKY & ANNE NOCENTI
    Penciled by RAFAEL DE LATORRE & TBA
    COVER BY CHRIS BACHALO
    The next pulse-pounding chapter in Chip Zdarsky’s saga of New York City’s Guardian Devil — now starring Elektra in the horned cowl! She’s the world’s deadliest assassin — but when she took on the mantle of Daredevil, she took a vow not to kill. Now that solemn promise is about to be put to the ultimate test. Kraven the Hunter has Elektra dead in his sights, and he has no reservations about murder! Battered, bruised and with her back to the wall, can Elektra find a way to honor Matt Murdock’s code? And if so, will the Woman Without Fear be strong enough to survive the unexpected consequences of mercy? Plus: Celebrate 100 issues of Elektra with a giant-size celebration full of thrills, chills, surprises and all-out ninja action! Collecting DAREDEVIL: WOMAN WITHOUT FEAR #1-3 and ELEKTRA (2022) #100.
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93493-4

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Interesting. This was unexpected. It doesn't look like it's included in the Devil's Reign TPB, unless the solicitations are a mistake.
    Curious as to why they didn’t have that solicited for April unless they’d have to skip a month either way. If Checchetto is on art in whatever form Daredevil returns I suspect it’s to give him more time.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 01-22-2022 at 09:19 AM.
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Curious as to why they didn’t have that solicited for April unless they’d have to skip a month either way. If Checchetto is on art in whatever form Daredevil returns I suspect it’s to give him more time.
    Yes, that was my thought also i.e. to give Checchetto more time.

Incredible Member

I am curious to see if they will collect the event in OHC/Omni format.
    Perhaps throw in the final 6 issues of DD along with the DR event to fill out the book, similar to the Shadowland Omni.

Edit: I just saw that several places has the third OHC set for a july release, and it's supposed to contain up to issue 32, leaving only 4 issues until Devil's Reign. So if that's correct then they will probably throw those in with a DR OHC/Omni.
    Last edited by gohei_; 01-22-2022 at 09:53 AM.

'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    DEVIL’S REIGN TPB
    Written by CHIP ZDARSKY
    Penciled by MARCO CHECCHETTO
    Cover by MARCO CHECCHETTO
    The story that’s been building for years is finally here! Wilson Fisk has risen from Kingpin of Crime to mayor of the biggest city in America. Now he’s going to bring his full criminal and political power to bear on the super heroes who call NYC home! The man who once destroyed Daredevil has targeted the Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and more. Fisk has an army of super villains at his command — including Crossbones, Taskmaster, Typhoid Mary, Shocker, Whiplash, Rhino and Kraven — and that’s just his opening salvo. Wait until you meet his Thunderbolts! But Mayor Fisk isn’t the only one with ambitions — and you know what they say about honor among thieves. From the blockbuster creative team of DAREDEVIL comes the final act in Wilson Fisk’s master plan! Collecting DEVIL’S REIGN #1-6.
    168 PGS./Rated T+ …$24.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93284-8
    I wonder where they will collect Omega?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I wonder where they will collect Omega?
    Might be from what Elektra was implying about what Hand is planning against Matt.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Might be from what Elektra was implying about what Hand is planning against Matt.
    Yeah maybe; nevertheless, this crossover is one of the more recent ones that I am really stoked about I'm glad that Marvel allowed a street level crossover.

I feel like we haven't had one in a very long time, I guess Zdarsky has the clout to make it happen.

*I just wish we had Peter be involved as opposed to Ben* I love Pete & Matt together