Page 45 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    And Hornhead is getting a Disney+ show

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/dar...rd-1235272299/
    This is…not exciting. Not at all. I’m rather concerned actually. Though his appearance in No Way Home does give me some semblance of hope that I may be pleasantly surprised I highly doubt it.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 05-20-2022 at 04:06 AM.
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

Hey I am just happy to see Charlie Cox getting another series. I am excited to see where the Disney+ series goes. If it is anything like Moon Knight I believe it could be good.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Incredible Member

If we can't have Checceto, then De Latorre is the best substitute IMO.
    Regarding the Disney show. At this point I am just gonna sit calmly in the boat and see what happens.

BANNED

Very pleased he’s got a new show, I have high hopes because of the larger budget and the willingness to embrace the comics and costumes.

The black suit was overdone and cheap in the Netflix show.

It seems like he’s already been DD for a while so that’s good to get the ball rolling in episode 1.

He’s heavily rumoured for she hulk next and then echo, seems like marvel are pushing him as their Main Street level hero because they can’t use Spider-Man that much.

I believe he’ll be in a modern version of his yellow suit first and maybe by the time his show arrives it’ll be red.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Hey I am just happy to see Charlie Cox getting another series. I am excited to see where the Disney+ series goes. If it is anything like Moon Knight I believe it could be good.
    Why is everyone forgetting that Daredevil is also in Echo. But no one talks about it and are like finale he is back. Well he's already confirmed in Echo !

Yes I have heard he is appearing in She-Hulk and Echo. Looking forward to it. Then a new series after that?! I am super excited. This is all good new for DD fans.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

We're getting a 4th printing of the Miller/Janson Omnibus:

DAREDEVIL BY MILLER & JANSON OMNIBUS - NEW PRINTING!
    Written by ROGER MCKENZIE, FRANK MILLER,
    DAVID MICHELINIE & MORE
    Penciled by FRANK MILLER & KLAUS JANSON
    Covers by FRANK MILLER
    ON SALE JANUARY 2023
    A classic Marvel hero redefined by one of comics’ greatest visionaries! Frank Miller’s spellbinding scripts and pulse-pounding pencils mark one of Daredevil’s greatest eras — but will the Kingpin and Bullseye’s efforts rob the Man Without Fear of everything he holds dear? Featuring the first appearances of Elektra, Stick and the Hand! The daring discovery that drew Ben Urich into Daredevil’s domain of darkness! And such forgotten-yet-formidable foes as Death-Stalker and the Gladiator! Take a rare look at the formative years of a brilliant creator and the series that made him famous as traditional super-heroics mix effortlessly with mysterious martial artistry, doomed romance and dark personal drama. Guest-starring the Hulk, the Avengers and Power Man and Iron Fist! Collecting DAREDEVIL (1964) #158-161 and #163-191 and material from WHAT IF? (1977) #28.
    840 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94553-4
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    We're getting a 4th printing of the Miller/Janson Omnibus:

DAREDEVIL BY MILLER & JANSON OMNIBUS - NEW PRINTING!
    Written by ROGER MCKENZIE, FRANK MILLER,
    DAVID MICHELINIE & MORE
    Penciled by FRANK MILLER & KLAUS JANSON
    Covers by FRANK MILLER
    ON SALE JANUARY 2023
    A classic Marvel hero redefined by one of comics’ greatest visionaries! Frank Miller’s spellbinding scripts and pulse-pounding pencils mark one of Daredevil’s greatest eras — but will the Kingpin and Bullseye’s efforts rob the Man Without Fear of everything he holds dear? Featuring the first appearances of Elektra, Stick and the Hand! The daring discovery that drew Ben Urich into Daredevil’s domain of darkness! And such forgotten-yet-formidable foes as Death-Stalker and the Gladiator! Take a rare look at the formative years of a brilliant creator and the series that made him famous as traditional super-heroics mix effortlessly with mysterious martial artistry, doomed romance and dark personal drama. Guest-starring the Hulk, the Avengers and Power Man and Iron Fist! Collecting DAREDEVIL (1964) #158-161 and #163-191 and material from WHAT IF? (1977) #28.
    840 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94553-4
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

Now this I might just buy.

'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Now this I might just buy.
    I definitely recommend it. IMHO, the best Daredevil run ever with Frank Miller and Klaus Janson at their best.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I definitely recommend it. IMHO, the best Daredevil run ever with Frank Miller and Klaus Janson at their best.
    Couldn't agree more! Legendarily EPIC!! Highly recommended!!!

Yes I have heard he is appearing in She-Hulk and Echo. Looking forward to it. Then a new series after that?! I am super excited. This is all good new for DD fans.
    Him getting another show is the logical conclusion after he appeared in the last Spidey film. What's interesting is that this isn't the same version of Matt as in the Netflix show, yet he wasn't recast. With both Spidey and Strange doing the multiverse thing, maybe they can have Charlie Cox's two versions of Daredevil meet at some point?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Him getting another show is the logical conclusion after he appeared in the last Spidey film. What's interesting is that this isn't the same version of Matt as in the Netflix show, yet he wasn't recast. With both Spidey and Strange doing the multiverse thing, maybe they can have Charlie Cox's two versions of Daredevil meet at some point?
    From what I understand and have heard from many sources is that the Netflix DD shows are all canon and that same Matt Murdock in Spidey NWH was the one from Netflix. I may be wrong.

BANNED

Moon Knight wasn't a grounded show and it deviated a lot from comics. I personally don't care about how much faithful it was. But MCU failed to give a decent portrayal to Fisk and Maya. And they havent had a good grounded live action since Winter Soldier. I highly doubt it will come close to Netflix Daredevil.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Moon Knight wasn't a grounded show and it deviated a lot from comics. I personally don't care about how much faithful it was. But MCU failed to give a decent portrayal to Fisk and Maya. And they havent had a good grounded live action since Winter Soldier. I highly doubt it will come close to Netflix Daredevil.
    I did not say it would come close to the Netflix series. If you are looking for that just go re watch the old series.

I am hoping for a fresh new take on DD and Matt and all the characters. We shall see though. I am not going to say I already hate it or it will suck just because it will be on Disney+.

I am just excited we will see Matt in costume again live action.