Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    From She Hulk head writer

As all of you know that Daredevil is appearing in MCU She Hulk with yellow suit(which is really dumb tbh).
    Be honest. As per mentioned by the head writer do you all guys really agree that this type of theme will work with Daredevil?

I think he will appear in the seventh episode. Zeb Wells is writing the episode so thats a plus but he isn't good with superheroes tbh.
    I like the look so far from what I have seen. I have also heard its next episode but who knows.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I assume they'll basically give him a completely new red suit for Born Again, or maybe go with the all black Garney costume (who knows?) because the Yellow Suit is basically just a recolor of his Netflix suit.
    I know, right?! Maybe they could also incorporate the '90s armored version, as well...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Midseason She-Hulk trailer with more Matt and Daredevil

Man they really found a way to make the yellow suit look good. I'm guessing Born Again will have a more traditional look but man it looks great in She-Hulk

There were very minor changes of the Netflix suit adding yellow color. That suit looks terrible in comics. The only reason it looks decent enough is because of the surrounding light which suit was already subpar in nettlix
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-11-2022 at 08:58 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I figure it’ll be a soft reboot of the Netflix series. Pick the stuff they liked and ignore what they didn’t like. Hopefully the tone will be similar though but they right some wrongs (The Hand, Bullseye gets a costume and Elektra isn’t dead).

Charlie Cox has confirmed. It's a new show that is Born Again lmao
    They surely did a number on putting a stamp of Born Again to sell their shit

I'm guessing it'll be a soft reboot.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm guessing it'll be a soft reboot.
    As long as they don't try to re-create any of the events already done on Netflix then I guess I am fine. Also, gotta say, the red and gold actually looks Really good so far.

Mighty Member

Well, I'm watching the Netflix show just in case there are some references in the BA show. Charlie Cox is great. Love Vincent D'Onofrio as Wilson Fisk too.

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    As long as they don't try to re-create any of the events already done on Netflix then I guess I am fine. Also, gotta say, the red and gold actually looks Really good so far.
    I don't think they will. Fiege is very adamant on telling new stories and not rehashing the old. Hence why they didn't do the origin story for MCU Spider-Man and even for the MCU FF he's said they aren't going to retread the origin story again.

I enjoyed Netflix DD for the most part but there are some elements that I wish had been done differently. Everything that has to do with that show's version of Elektra needs to be reinvented and Stick was still around. I also wish they had done a more faithful adaptation of Born Again and explored Matt's senses and mental health more.

I imagine by reboot they mean similar to how they rebooted Thor, not in terms of injecting more comedy but how the first two movies are still canon but they wiped the slate clean. Born Again could start off with Matt as the vigilante then Fisk tears apart his life; Karen falls on hard times and becomes an addict, Foggy gets cancer or get a fake out death like he did in Brubaker's run, Matt's house and office gets blown up, Matt is framed for a crime he didn't commit or his identity gets exposed like in the 'Murdock Papers' then he experiences a nervous breakdown. Eventually Matt manages to piece his life together, Karen starts recovering, Foggy is one the mend and later Kingpin goes on the run.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I don't think they will. Fiege is very adamant on telling new stories and not rehashing the old. Hence why they didn't do the origin story for MCU Spider-Man and even for the MCU FF he's said they aren't going to retread the origin story again.

I enjoyed Netflix DD for the most part but there are some elements that I wish had been done differently. Everything that has to do with that show's version of Elektra needs to be reinvented and Stick was still around. I also wish they had done a more faithful adaptation of Born Again and explored Matt's senses and mental health more.

I imagine by reboot they mean similar to how they rebooted Thor, not in terms of injecting more comedy but how the first two movies are still canon but they wiped the slate clean. Born Again could start off with Matt as the vigilante then Fisk tears apart his life; Karen falls on hard times and becomes an addict, Foggy gets cancer or get a fake out death like he did in Brubaker's run, Matt's house and office gets blown up, Matt is framed for a crime he didn't commit or his identity gets exposed like in the 'Murdock Papers' then he experiences a nervous breakdown. Eventually Matt manages to piece his life together, Karen starts recovering, Foggy is one the mend and later Kingpin goes on the run.
    Lol Spider-Man is not Daredevil and it will take plenty of fleshed out characters to do a Born Again story Holland's Spider-Man was still a teenage kid where his uncle's death was even mentioned as far as I know. So it was still a begining. Unlike Born Again's Daredevil. So is to say it will take lot more than just origin story to a born again story.

New issue is out today and it was superlative all around with some cool scenes and interesting interaction between DD and a character he can’t quite get a firm grasp literally or figuratively. De La Torre is excellent and almost made me not miss Checchetto an art. What did you guys think?
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I really enjoyed today's DD 03 issue. Things are certainly heating up all around as the story progresses. I always like the introduction of a new 'player' (although I found Goldy to be annoying last issue) into the story, when it's done as effectively and interestingly as in this issue. Some good twists.
    Absolutely LOVED de LaTorre's art.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-14-2022 at 11:25 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Mighty Member

So, Charlie Cox recently said and I'm paraphrasing here but he hopes DD:BA showcases Matts lawyering skills. And I think that's great. I like that aspect of his character, because aside from being able to kick butt in the streets, he's a good lawyer as well. Do the comics show Matt in the courtroom/as a lawyer as well?

Loved issue 3. If your following The Punisher series things are heating up all around. Cant wait to see Matt and Frank square off.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    So, Charlie Cox recently said and I'm paraphrasing here but he hopes DD:BA showcases Matts lawyering skills. And I think that's great. I like that aspect of his character, because aside from being able to kick butt in the streets, he's a good lawyer as well. Do the comics show Matt in the courtroom/as a lawyer as well?
    I'm sure the majority can find better examples, but my choice for Matt doing his lawyer-thing in the courtroom would be...

Daredevil #15.1
    Last edited by K7P5V; 09-15-2022 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    New issue is out today and it was superlative all around with some cool scenes and interesting interaction between DD and a character he can’t quite get a firm grasp literally or figuratively. De La Torre is excellent and almost made me not miss Checchetto an art. What did you guys think?
    Loved it!
    A minor gripe, but I get annoyed when he's drawn with his Billy clubs on the right hip instead of the left.