Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1167
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Dude you sound like a child, characters change all the time. Waid's run had him be more fun, hell when he guest stars he's always a more fun version of himself; you know like how he's a guest star on the She-Hulk show.

Like I stated earlier you'll get the drimdark show next year, so enjoy the vegetables before you get your dessert.

Also, enjoying something isn't a personal insult to you, so getting pissy on a funny book forums isn't a good look.
    Nobody said it was for me. Rather what i said made others butthurt.
    Also go read Waid's run again. He said it himself that he doesn't want to team up with Spider-Man because he talks too much especially during fights. Even if it wasn't actually Peter rather Otto
    Also I know the consensus of this forum are die hard MCU fans or whatever. So i am sure I sure I won't be wasting time with others or you anyway because it's community sentiment is way too hard lol. I am out of here. At least have the courtesy to not quote me again
    Last edited by Vishop; 10-07-2022 at 06:44 PM.

I loved the new She-Hulk episode. I thought them bringing in DD/Matt Murdock was great. Was it a different tone from what we saw on Netflix? Yes. Did I enjoy every second of it? I sure did. The yellow suit looked great in my opinion.

Oh and I read Daredevil comics. I actually own every single issue. People complaining that others dont read comics and are just MCU fans...dude what are you in like high school?! Grow up.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I loved the new She-Hulk episode. I thought them bringing in DD/Matt Murdock was great. Was it a different tone from what we saw on Netflix? Yes. Did I enjoy every second of it? I sure did. The yellow suit looked great in my opinion.

Oh and I read Daredevil comics. I actually own every single issue. People complaining that others dont read comics and are just MCU fans...dude what are you in like high school?! Grow up.
    I mean, no one knows much of anything about anyone on these boards, so it's entirely possible.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

The suit looks stellar, it's such a great continuation of the Netflix aesthetic but lightened up for the MCU one

All-New Member

ever since watching the show i have been really invested in the character and have been reading every comic i can get my hands on. daredevil is one of the best written characters in marvel comics even when he was still like a c tier character the writing was spectacular same with the art anyway i'm really happy that my all time favorite fictional character is getting so much love these days. oh also my first introduction to dd was a dk book.

All-New Member

i also love this look for DD though i don't want it to stay like this. i hope that in born again we get a comic accurate suit but i understand if they keep this and honestly i wouldn't be mad.

I wonder will the first season of Daredevil feature silver age villains and not head right into the Miller era: folks like the Ani-Men, Stilt Man, Mr. Fear, Matador, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil15 View Post
    ever since watching the show i have been really invested in the character and have been reading every comic i can get my hands on. daredevil is one of the best written characters in marvel comics even when he was still like a c tier character the writing was spectacular same with the art anyway i'm really happy that my all time favorite fictional character is getting so much love these days. oh also my first introduction to dd was a dk book.
    Funny how he got to appear in a huge film like NWH and now She Hulk. He's gotten a huge boost in popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I wonder will the first season of Daredevil feature silver age villains and not head right into the Miller era: folks like the Ani-Men, Stilt Man, Mr. Fear, Matador, etc.
    Sounds interesting. Circus of Crime would be a riot (IMHO):
    Last edited by K7P5V; 10-09-2022 at 08:46 PM.

She-Hulk episode 8 was probably one of the funniest ones of the entire series (I finally got around to watching it recently). Here are some of my favorite "Whedonesque" quips from last week:

Matt Murdock: I'm here. Apologies for the tardiness, Your Honor. I had trouble finding parking. I'm just kidding. My driver got lost.

Leapfrog: Thank God! Ms. Walters, it's Leapfrog. Listen, you gotta help me. I think I'm being attacked.

Jen Walters: Legally or physically?

Leapfrog: Definitely physically. But, I mean, maybe legally, too.

Matt Murdock: Leapfrog is the bad guy here. He kidnapped Luke Jacobson. He's holding him hostage.

Jen Walters: Why didn't you tell me that before we fought?

Matt Murdock: Why didn't you ask me before trying to whoop my ass?

Jen Walters: I'm sorry that I assumed the guy dressed as the devil was the bad one.

Matt Murdock: Yeah, that's a fair point.

Jen Walters: So, are you, like, a superhero? Like the Gold Devil?

Matt Murdock: I'm Daredevil.

Jen Walters: It is very daring to use ketchup and mustard as your color scheme.

Matt Murdock: There are 25 goons in the building. Seven below us, eight in the front, and 10 in the hallway. I'll sneak in and take out the goons in the back.

Jen Walters: It'll take me 15 seconds for each one.

Matt Murdock: So, wait here until I've gotten all 10.

Jen Walters: I'm not gonna sit here for half an hour while you pick off goons one by one.

Matt Murdock: That's not how that math works out.

I thought that kind of "Whedonesque banter" was pretty funny to me.

But my problems with secret identities resurfaced again though. Remember Matt could "smell" the jet fuel in Leap-Frog's boosters during that trial scene? And how he "confirmed" that Eugene Patilio was being deceptive by saying: "He's lying. Don't ask me how I know, I just know." To me, Matt was basically telling the court: "Look guys, I have superpowers too!" No superhero who wants to protect his/her secret identity would say something like that.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 10-16-2022 at 12:17 PM.

So after todays issue #4 are fans happy?
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

amazing issue, I loved how it all happened.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    So after todays issue #4 are fans happy?
    I liked it quite all right but it wasn’t as great as the previous few. Mostly set up for what’s to come but not much more than that.
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    I liked it quite all right but it wasn’t as great as the previous few. Mostly set up for what’s to come but not much more than that.
    I appreciate that Zdarsky has finally addressed her and Elektra's relationship. Also loved how Matt intimidated that guy but otherwise it felt a bit filler

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I appreciate that Zdarsky has finally addressed her and Elektra's relationship. Also loved how Matt intimidated that guy but otherwise it felt a bit filler
    Yea that was great.
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair