Page 67 of 85 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1267

I love them as friends not lovers.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 08-26-2022 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post

I love them as friends.
    I think this is basically her DCAMU design?

Those pants look tight .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    New Webisode episode! The Mystery deepens!

spoilers:
    "I'm Verified on twitter, so I'm not exactly a stranger to threats." - Okay, that's a perfect line. I'd actually love to see what Zee's IRL twitter would be like.
    end of spoilers
    hehe that was funny. My favourite parts were where

spoilers:
    Rosie mistook Zee for a customer and where Zee said her name was Italian in origin.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

In the picture above, has Zatanna used her magic to make Constantine look handsome? John should not look attractive. He should always look like a drunken degenerate who has not washed or changed his clothes in a week.

This is probably a commission but I hope it's a cover for some upcoming comic.

By Sweeney Boo

Tweet- https://mobile.twitter.com/Sweeney_B...28200868069377

^ Can't wait to see the whole image.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

By Sweeney Boo

This looks amazing !

By Sweeney Boo

That's really gorgeous Zatanna there. Is there any specific name for that clothing part on Zee wrists ?

Here another example of it, usually visible on jacketless Zatanna

I like those items, remind me of my specific liking on YJ S2 Zatanna choker bow tie design xd

Incredible Member

How does everybody feel about the braided hair look?
    If I can be frank and vent for minute, I find my self growing more and more fed up with the current look from the 2018 JLD entirely, braid, trenchcoat and leather pants, and frustrated with DC's seeming insistence on sticking with it for her main continuity outfit. And it looks like she'll be keeping it through the Batman VS Robin miniseries, so she'll have been stuck with it almost five years now. And I had suck high hopes for her to switch to Future State design and outfit for almost what will be two years ago, but she never did.

Everything else outside the main comics just uses a variant on the classic top hat and fishnets(the nets are usually changed into regular nylons in animation for ease but that's nitpicking). I was hoping that she'd swap to her Future State outfit in the present but for whatever they've kept her in the same street clothes leather slacks outfit since JLD relaunched. I want to be optimistic that the current phase with street clothes look will be over and she'll be back in something with fishnets as her regular outfit, since it's what's used literally everywhere else, but given how simple it would have been to just have her quietly start using her Future State outfit in between any given story the past year and a half, I don't know. I guess I can hope for a more classic outfit sometime in 2023, but I'm finding it harder to be hopeful.

I know it seems like a silly thing to get worked up about, but the fact it's such a easy think to fix, and they have enough sense elsewhere, and I really don't have that many major problems with DC currently, is magnifying it in my mind.

On a more positive note

By Sweeney Boo

It looks very, very nice. I would like to hope it's even more than just an outfit for a cover. I would really like Zee to get back to some kind of classic flavored outfit in the regular books again. But you're probably right that it's not even official art for DC. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    That's really gorgeous Zatanna there. Is there any specific name for that clothing part on Zee wrists ?

Here another example of it, usually visible on jacketless Zatanna

I like those items, remind me of my specific liking on YJ S2 Zatanna choker bow tie design xd
    Those are cuffs, I believe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    Although cuffs on modern shirts are ordinarily just part of the sleeve, it has not always been so. Some cuffs are made of separate pieces of fabric, attached to the sleeve by buttons or studs. (Since cuffs and collars get dirty faster than the rest of shirt, this allows them to be detached and laundered more frequently, or simply replaced.) In the case shown here, the cuffs are being worn separately, with no sleeve at all. This style was made popular (in certain circles, at least) by the 1960s Playboy Bunny costume, where the sleeveless cuffs were fastened with rabbit-head cuff links. I wonder whether Zatanna's cuff links are meant to be simply stars or actually pentagrams.

By Malibu Barbie @ Ciervo_Robot

Tweet-https://mobile.twitter.com/Ciervo_Ro...80773202296834

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    If I can be frank and vent for minute, I find my self growing more and more fed up with the current look from the 2018 JLD entirely, braid, trenchcoat and leather pants, and frustrated with DC's seeming insistence on sticking with it for her main continuity outfit. And it looks like she'll be keeping it through the Batman VS Robin miniseries, so she'll have been stuck with it almost five years now. And I had suck high hopes for her to switch to Future State design and outfit for almost what will be two years ago, but she never did.

Everything else outside the main comics just uses a variant on the classic top hat and fishnets(the nets are usually changed into regular nylons in animation for ease but that's nitpicking). I was hoping that she'd swap to her Future State outfit in the present but for whatever they've kept her in the same street clothes leather slacks outfit since JLD relaunched. I want to be optimistic that the current phase with street clothes look will be over and she'll be back in something with fishnets as her regular outfit, since it's what's used literally everywhere else, but given how simple it would have been to just have her quietly start using her Future State outfit in between any given story the past year and a half, I don't know. I guess I can hope for a more classic outfit sometime in 2023, but I'm finding it harder to be hopeful.

I know it seems like a silly thing to get worked up about, but the fact it's such a easy think to fix, and they have enough sense elsewhere, and I really don't have that many major problems with DC currently, is magnifying it in my mind.

On a more positive note

It looks very, very nice. I would like to hope it's even more than just an outfit for a cover. I would really like Zee to get back to some kind of classic flavored outfit in the regular books again. But you're probably right that it's not even official art for DC. Sigh.
    I agree a 100%. I hope DC comes to their senses soon. Maybe after Dark Crisis if they start a new jld she'll have her classic look.

I feel like the classic look is too popular to not bring back at some point, it's more a matter of when, not if.

I love them as friends not lovers.
    Get your hands off her, John. (I like them best as strangers.)
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Those are cuffs, I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by seismic-2 View Post
    Although cuffs on modern shirts are ordinarily just part of the sleeve, it has not always been so. Some cuffs are made of separate pieces of fabric, attached to the sleeve by buttons or studs. (Since cuffs and collars get dirty faster than the rest of shirt, this allows them to be detached and laundered more frequently, or simply replaced.) In the case shown here, the cuffs are being worn separately, with no sleeve at all. This style was made popular (in certain circles, at least) by the 1960s Playboy Bunny costume, where the sleeveless cuffs were fastened with rabbit-head cuff links. I wonder whether Zatanna's cuff links are meant to be simply stars or actually pentagrams.
    Thank You for You guys answer

Also nice history about the vintage bunny style. That's another good reason of the cuffs and collars to be a separate pieces. Can confirm white clothings I wear are easily get dirty around that area.

It's look like Zatanna's cuffs are using stars. Would like to see use her Z logo for that. Also I like the idea of enchanted items, the pentagram on her cuffs could be an emergency magic source or weapons.

Anyway bunny Zatanna by Inspector97