Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Even though it's a book titled, 'the death of the Justice League', I'm glad to see Zatanna with the League again:

This is her home and these guys are her peers. She doesn't actually mesh well with guys like Etrigan and Constantine without huge changes to her character. The JL and DCU's 'go-to' person for magic is her purpose and being one of the few magic users who haven't lost their morals or humanity and being so connected both the magical world, the human world and the superhero world is what makes her unique.

I'm glad to see her back with the main JL, I just hope they didn't add her only to kill her off. Since she's the only one not on the main cover, maybe that's a clue she survives.

I'm ready for her to ditch that costume.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Even though it's a book titled, 'the death of the Justice League', I'm glad to see Zatanna with the League again:

This is her home and these guys are her peers. She doesn't actually mesh well with guys like Etrigan and Constantine without huge changes to her character. The JL and DCU's 'go-to' person for magic is her purpose and being one of the few magic users who haven't lost their morals or humanity and being so connected both the magical world, the human world and the superhero world is what makes her unique.
    Ouh God, seeing that line up (too bad no Flash there) make me miss 80s Satelite Era JL and their dynamic. Hopefully there are some heartfull moments on this.

Do You guys think Upside Down Man sealed on Zee would play a role on this upcoming event ?

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Bring back the caterpillar thing on her head!
    Assassinate Putin!

How ironic that they’re adding her to the main team only to kill her. Unless she’s the one survivor, she’d be better off sticking with the JLD lol.
    (Not that they won’t all be back in 5 months anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Fan View Post
    I'm glad to see her back with the main JL, I just hope they didn't add her only to kill her off. Since she's the only one not on the main cover, maybe that's a clue she survives.
    I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    Ouh God, seeing that line up (too bad no Flash there) make me miss 80s Satelite Era JL and their dynamic. Hopefully there are some heartfull moments on this.

Do You guys think Upside Down Man sealed on Zee would play a role on this upcoming event ?
    Yes, I hope there are interactions between her, Diana, Dinah, Barry, Bruce, Hal and other members of the League.

If Ram V doesn't tie it up in his JLD run by the end, I think it might come into play. That's assuming that Williamson doesn't just drop the whole (which doesn't feel like his style in the first place).

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Bring back the caterpillar thing on her head!
    Don't disrespect the snake..head band...crown thing she wore:

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    How ironic that they’re adding her to the main team only to kill her. Unless she’s the one survivor, she’d be better off sticking with the JLD lol.
    (Not that they won’t all be back in 5 months anyway).
    Well, the good news is that it's just her and thankfully no sign of a certain blonde Englishman in a trenchcoat.

I think this is just them dissolving the Bendis League then relaunching a combined JL/JLD roster mixed with some 5G characters.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Fan View Post
    Or it’s her fault

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm ready for her to ditch that costume.
    Totally. Was the idea of putting her in that trench coat to make it more natural to pair her with Constantine, or what? And what's the deal with the fishnets on her arms? Who wears that, and why?

Quote Originally Posted by seismic-2 View Post
    Totally. Was the idea of putting her in that trench coat to make it more natural to pair her with Constantine, or what? And what's the deal with the fishnets on her arms? Who wears that, and why?
    Because she's got to look so practical, gothic, and serious all the time...

Dying with the JL might be good for Zee. They'll most probably teleport them to some other dimension where they will have their own adventures.
    Zee will finally get to be with the main Justice league.

I'm not kidding. With JLD ending, it might best for her to be regularly active in some book. Also we might get a JL where they appreciate magic as a common thing instead of pushing it to some dark edgy corner.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 01-20-2022 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    Dying with the JL might be good for Zee. They'll most probably teleport them to some other dimension where they will have their own adventures.
    Zee will finally get to be with the main Justice league.

I'm not kidding. With JLD ending, it might best for her to be regularly active in some book. Also we might get a JL where they appreciate magic as a common thing instead of pushing it to some dark edgy corner.
    I'm happy to see Zee taking a break from the JLD.

I know I'm in the minority, but I prefer the N52 JLD to the current one. I'm OK with it ending, as long as we get Zee somewhere else. My preference would be a solo title that does her justice. But I'd take some sort of JL book ... as long as it does her justice.

I hope she gets a new outfit. The current one is too JLD

If she’s not the survivor I’m assuming she’s going to be placed on her own Earth the same way Barry was. Wonder what that would look like? What’s Zatanna’s “ideal reality”? I’m assuming her father would be alive.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/