Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
Hell yeah, reading this really make me want to see it's realized. Lot of potential stories and various approach, would also like to add Zee various pets like her white tiger, meatpie from her webtoon or her rabbits xd.

Pralaya could be the grand finale boss at her third season.

I wonder what good character flaws for Zatanna to overcome? Could her DC SHG flaws of being prissy, vain, attention seeker could be implemented on more serious series?

Self doubt is kinda so-so for me, as long as it's doesn't make her numb. Guilts or self doubts if she is good enough even after she has done her best could be good though.
Back in the Satellite era, her main flaw was a need to prove herself which lead to her over compensating herself and resulted in a brief power loss. It also sometimes lead to her not being able to see her strengths.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
The Keanu Constantine movie is bad news. Zaslav didn't trust JJ so he took away Constantine. I doubt JJ will be willing to make a solo Zatanna movie knowing that it wouldn't lead to JLD.

BTW how did they come up with the name JLD for the team? When Madam X gathered them all, none of them had anything to do with the JL except for Zatanna.
I think it's just the consolation prize. JJ couldn't get the JLD project made in time and Zaslav is looking to cut costs so instead of doing the work of making a new show they just choose to make a sequel to Keanu's Constantine.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
That actually kind of reminds me of Bloodspell where Zatanna quickly changes the subject when Black Canary asks if all the money she gets from her personal merchandise goes to charity like it does for the other JL members .
Her wealth was also brought up in her own ongoing. Zach learns that she gets paid millions and Zee explains that she has to pay her crew, set designs and for the animals she has to take care as well.