Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    It was on his website but he took it down. Labeled "The 50 Superheroes You Most Want to Have Sex With". It was brought up by websites like Bleeding cool and The Mary Sue.

I think The movie Doctor Strange nailed it on how to adapt a magical hero. Sentient cape for levitation, sling ring to open portal and lasso enemies, eye of Agimoto to reverse time once in the end. He mostly used items to do magic.
    Judging by overall statements on his overall comments, it's either a lighthearted statements or well some people surely gonna have issue with it. I also remember James Gunn does have more "carefree" talk back then, to which people pick some controversial ones to attack him. It's an old post surely now he gonna be careful to talk or saying something controversial with his new responsibility.

Back again to Zatanna, I think it's more about battle execution. No one could stop the writers and artists to portray Zee opponents to be very dangerous to her, You can potray Zee having a difficult time holding a big brute like Despero for example or making them destroying Zatanna magic shield and forcing her to executing a more mobile flanking maneuver. You can make the opponent forcing themselves out from Zatanna ice burst so Zatanna need to wear them down first.

For magical items, You have Justice League Action that showcasing her imbued stage Magician props like the exploding cards, smoke bombs, or using the handkerchief to avoiding enemy attacks. Heck we can redeploying Zatanna Atlantean staff and the homo magi talisman from Zatanna Come Together Miniseries.

For battle I think we do need more hard-won battle that Zee fough with sheer tenacity and ferocity. You know similiar like when Diana poisoning her eyes to fight Medusa. If anything it's time for letting Zatanna to be all out and use all of her power and potentials. Last I checked, the demons weren't protected by Geneva convention, so they can be a good practice for Zatanna fury
    Last edited by Mai Zen; 12-07-2022 at 01:58 AM.