Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Hope they restore her friendship with the other League members.

Source: Justice League of America Vol 1 #175

Source: Justice of America Vol 1 #178

She got a coming of age arc when she joined the League. WW was just kind of there most of the time and Shayera was sidelined or absent for most of the arcs. Only other female hero to get substantial development during the Satellite era was Black Canary. Most of Zatanna's character development happened when she joined the League. She's has much claim to the League as Green Arrow, Black Canary, the Hawks and the Atom does.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

I'd rather she be on the normal League than the JLD at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Haven't been able to post much thanks to being swamped IRL. Writing a few posts for Tumblr and check out this letter column from the time Zee joined the JL (JloA Vol1 #165), not much different from something you would find in this thread.

That a lot of great suggestions. Would like to see a simple spells and tricks for a more active and fluid battle. The point about Zatanna, Zatara, and Jeff different characteristics make me miss their dynamics. Hopefully main Zatanna could abandon the ponytail xd

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh, this is finally coming out?

(The love interest is Not!Constantine?).
    Looks too neat for to be Young Constantine . Well I can be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    No JLD from May onwards. No Justice league either. I've heard that they won't release another JL book till Dark crisis is over. So 7-8 months probably.

I think Zatanna would have a big role in the upcoming events otherwise why would they make her join JL and then kill her off. JLD was doing great. Their story could have continued in a separate book.
    Same, hope Zee playing some key roles. The lack of build up kinda bummed me thou. Hope some continous good contents for Zee

Speaking of Zee costumes, found this unique pict of her costumes almagam
    source : https://dcuninterrupted.tumblr.com/p...-has-been-said

^ That's from a fan comics that someone is making. I'm interested in checking out even if the 'Featuring: The Hellblazer' part dims my interests slightly.

Anyway, I checked out the trailer for Constantine: House of Mysteries and >>sigh< it looks like Zee is either being mind controlled or somebody is pretending to be her in the trailer. You can see a glimpse of her at the mark where Constantine says 'you turned all my best mates into monsters' plus a couple of other times after that. Looks like it's Constantine love fest where everyone else plays second fiddle to him.

Given the extreme lack of good offerings, I think I'm done with the animation side of DC. They haven't done anything interesting for too long now. Even the JSA movie wasn't about the JSA and the TLH movie was just ok and what do they have coming up? More Batman stuff. I'm cautiously optimistic about 'The Batman' and 'Black Adam', the only other DC projects that have my interest are Superman and Lois, Peacemaker and Doom Patrol so I'll stick with those.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    ^ That's from a fan comics that someone is making. I'm interested in checking out even if the 'Featuring: The Hellblazer' part dims my interests slightly.

Anyway, I checked out the trailer for Constantine: House of Mysteries and >>sigh< it looks like Zee is either being mind controlled or somebody is pretending to be her in the trailer. You can see a glimpse of her at the mark where Constantine says 'you turned all my best mates into monsters' plus a couple of other times after that. Looks like it's Constantine love fest where everyone else plays second fiddle to him.

Given the extreme lack of good offerings, I think I'm done with the animation side of DC. They haven't done anything interesting for too long now. Even the JSA movie wasn't about the JSA and the TLH movie was just ok and what do they have coming up? More Batman stuff. I'm cautiously optimistic about 'The Batman' and 'Black Adam', the only other DC projects that have my interest are Superman and Lois, Peacemaker and Doom Patrol so I'll stick with those.
    These animated films have pretty much been a steady decline in quality for over a decade. They bottomed out at the Timm Harley Quinn movie and have pretty much been at where Marvel's been for animation since.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    These animated films have pretty much been a steady decline in quality for over a decade. They bottomed out at the Timm Harley Quinn movie and have pretty much been at where Marvel's been for animation since.
    Having watched both I can't say I agree, whatever my issues with DC Animation. They've never looked Marvel cheap.

Sigh. I wish some other magic character got the showcase. I have Constantine exhaustion and will Zatanna ever be allowed to be more than his gf

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Sigh. I wish some other magic character got the showcase. I have Constantine exhaustion and will Zatanna ever be allowed to be more than his gf
    Well, at least it's not the real Zatanna...I think.

Having watched both I can't say I agree, whatever my issues with DC Animation. They've never looked Marvel cheap.
    I'm talking in terms of entertainment. I can't even remember the last one I would say is straight up good.

The only entertaining value of the last one, Injustice, was Injustice stans realizing their not getting their six movie animated Batman wank epic.

I'm talking in terms of entertainment. I can't even remember the last one I would say is straight up good.

The only entertaining value of the last one, Injustice, was Injustice stans realizing their not getting their six movie animated Batman wank epic.
    From what I hear the movie was still that right up to a completely ill-fitting moment in the climax .

Well, at least it's not the real Zatanna...I think.
    I think the real Zatanna is on the movie's poster so I hope she appears too, hopefully she gets her own shocase after this

Oh I love the fiasco on the movie discussions xd. Thanks God, they spare the magic characters from that movie. Poor Barry fans thou

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    There is no Constantine exhaustion