Page 29 of 94 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

YA's first writer, and one of Hulkling's creators, Allan Heinberg, must've liked that name. He was an executive producer on Grey's Anatomy.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

The Grey's Anatomy character named Teddy Altman first appeared in 2009, so whether or not it was Heinberg's idea, the name must have been a shout-out to Young Avengers.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    The Grey's Anatomy character named Teddy Altman first appeared in 2009, so whether or not it was Heinberg's idea, the name must have been a shout-out to Young Avengers.
    I'm pretty sure it was his idea, 'cause he was the writer of the episode where the character made her debut. And yeah, Marvel's Teddy came first, although I've seen quite a few people thinking it was the other way around since Grey's Anatomy is probably a bit more mainstream than Young Avengers comics. I guess that would probably change if Teddy ever appeared in the MCU, though.

Still waiting for Heinberg to create another character named Billy Kaplan on an unrelated project. I want this to be a running gag!

Speaking of Billy...
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/8...-notes-5-23-22
    Celebrate Pride Month and recruit Wiccan to your team with a special login reward!
    Good news if you play Puzzle Quest.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was his idea, 'cause he was the writer of the episode where the character made her debut. And yeah, Marvel's Teddy came first, although I've seen quite a few people thinking it was the other way around since Grey's Anatomy is probably a bit more mainstream than Young Avengers comics. I guess that would probably change if Teddy ever appeared in the MCU, though.

Still waiting for Heinberg to create another character named Billy Kaplan on an unrelated project. I want this to be a running gag!
    Damn. Last night’s season finale of Grey’s was pretty damn powerful. What happens next for Teddy, Owen, and kids?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Speaking of Billy...
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/8...-notes-5-23-22

Good news if you play Puzzle Quest.
    Not Puzzle Quest... I really wish they would add Billy (and Teddy!) to the more action-based video games, since those tend to be more popular. They were added to Future Fight years ago and haven't received a single update ever since. It's so frustrating.

Speaking of which... America is coming to Marvel Future Revolution and she looks pretty good.

I always enjoy seeing designers' interpretation of a proper superhero costume for her.

I'm hoping at the least Billy might have a chance to be DLC in that Midnight Sons game

Speaking of which... America is coming to Marvel Future Revolution and she looks pretty good.
    No use to me - it's not compatible with my device.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I'm hoping at the least Billy might have a chance to be DLC in that Midnight Sons game
    I lost all hope with that one when they made a magic team game and didn't even bother include Wanda on their initial roster. Like, imagine putting Wolverine on your magic team roster but not THEE Scarlet Witch. I get that it's for commercial reasons, but still... frustrating nonetheless.

I lost all hope with that one when they made a magic team game and didn't even bother include Wanda on their initial roster. Like, imagine putting Wolverine on your magic team roster but not THEE Scarlet Witch. I get that it's for commercial reasons, but still... frustrating nonetheless.
    Weird that apparently Wanda is part of the story but not actually playable.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Weird that apparently Wanda is part of the story but not actually playable.
    From some leaked dialogue, it seems she again got thr AD/HoM/MoM treatment since she is kinda framed as a "tragedy of the past".

Extraordinary Member

That team has like 2 actual Midnight Sons member, while containing like 4 muggles(Carol, Logan, Steve, Tony.) I know those characters sell, but come on, can't they take the second seat here?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    From some leaked dialogue, it seems she again got thr AD/HoM/MoM treatment since she is kinda framed as a "tragedy of the past".
    They're just going to keep repeating that plot point, huh .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They're just going to keep repeating that plot point, huh .
    The game has been reworked so we will see.

But man, I hate Bendis even more every time they keep doing the Wanda is broken thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    The game has been reworked so we will see.
    Hopefully it's been reworked to at least add her to the main story as a playable character, because to release a Marvel magic game in a post-WandaVision era and not put Wanda in the spotlight is just dumb. She's literally Marvel's biggest female magic user right now.

Anyway, not to derail the thread... I just mentioned losing hope in the game due to Wanda because if a game has so little to offer to her, it would probably not prioritize Billy either.