Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    Extraordinary Member

Nat appears to be showing up in Captain America #7...along with Clint, Peggy and Nick Jr.

Well, half those people I'm happy seeing .

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Nat appears to be showing up in Captain America #7...along with Clint, Peggy and Nick Jr.

That is a cool cover!

Everyone looks like they are ready to kill!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Thanks to the almost identical hood costume they are sporting nowadays Peggy and Nat are almost indistinguishable here.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, half those people I'm happy seeing .
    As far as I am concerned...Peggy should have stayed dead and Nick Jr. can go do something else.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    Thanks to the almost identical hood costume they are sporting nowadays Peggy and Nat are almost indistinguishable here.
    Yeah this is an unfortunate cover when it comes to that. I was confused at first too.
    "This is me being reasonable"

A substantial amount of Natasha in All Out Avengers #3 today.
    We already know she'll be in #4 too.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Invincible Member

Hi guys, I was curious as to what other people thought of this...

I was trying to come up with ideas for what basically amounts to fan-fiction and I came with if I had one shot to pitch to Marvel for the character, I'd do "Untold Tales of The Black Widow".

It'd be a 6 or 12 issue series of 6 interconnected smaller stories. Each small story takes place during a different era and a different point in Nat's career. We really get into the psychology of the fact that BW is a lot older than she looks. The first story she looks like she did in her first appearance, 50's style femme fatale with the long black dress and veil. Second part is campy 60's style super spy stuff with the fishnet, cape and mask get up and gadgets and Kirby machines all over the place. The next story 70's paranoia Watergate/Penatgon Papers stuff with the classic Romita suit. Next part is 80's Reagan style Cold War action movie with big explosions and the Frank Miller grey costume. Next one is tricky...the plot should be 2000's War Against Terror, but she could either wear the 90's "The Crossing" suit or Avengers jacket, or just go back to modified black jumpsuit. The last story would be set in modern times and involve black money and cyber terrorism.

Ideally, it's be a MAX series and I'd play up real world politics and history. However, it could work in the 616 even with the sliding time scale ( although then you'd have to fudge the real world history). You could tie in events from the various modern minis and the Amazing Adventures stories. In the Max version you could dive a little deeper into the fact that she looks about 40 but is probably in her 70's. In the 616 version I'd be little more vague about that but still touch on the fact that she's probably known and lost scores of people over the years.

Nat's slow aging works with whichever explanation you use...either the Red Room enhancements or the spare bodies thing ( which I'm not a fan of).
    Last edited by ed2962; 12-12-2022 at 08:17 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    They brought back Peggy?!

Good lord, Marvel! The more you try to copy MCU, the less people want to read your books!