Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

A pity it finished. It was a nice spy-action-thriller book, very entertaining. I hope they get to work on it again. Honestly, I liked the dynamic Natasha, Buck, Clint and Yelena had. And I liked the later half with fhe younger characters too. Good antagonists too, in this last story arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    If we are seeing Lucy again then probably in another Thompson book. She creates supporting cast characters fairly frequently and has brought them back in the past when it made sense but I don't know any instances of other writers actually doing anything with them.
    Didn't she create that Star character in her Captain Marvel run? MacKay used her in Black Cat.

Oddly enough I think if someone has a chance to appear elsewhere it would be the Living Blade because Henchman with a sword who is better than you is fairly easy to incorporate and he has the bragging rights of having taken out the black widow on multiple occasions.
    Yeah, but most likely they'd make him job to the protagonist because that's what they do with most villains. Lady Bullseye started as a formidable henchwoman with a sword, now she's turned into a joke every time she shows up.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

KT did create Star. She's also been a Thunderbolt.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    Yeah, but most likely they'd make him job to the protagonist because that's what they do with most villains. Lady Bullseye started as a formidable henchwoman with a sword, now she's turned into a joke every time she shows up.
    Probably the most intimidating Lady Bullseye has been in years was the Hit-Monkey cartoon and that only happened because they couldn't use OG!Bullseye...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    Just pitch to Marvel already. You can't honestly think the writers they already have are going to independently come up with ideas similar to yours, let alone read your posts.
    It's all about the sales figures. A real shame that no writer has bothered to have Natasha as a reoccurring guest in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man. This is free advertisement to the Spider-readers because they would branch out to support the Black Widow solo series. Especially of some if some of Spider-Man's rogues and allies are part of the Black Widow's rogue galleries as well, such as Norman Osborn and The Chameleon respectively.

What would be interesting is to see The Taskmaster, Black Widow, and Spider-Man working together against Omega Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    It's all about the sales figures. A real shame that no writer has bothered to have Natasha as a reoccurring guest in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man. This is free advertisement to the Spider-readers because they would branch out to support the Black Widow solo series. Especially of some if some of Spider-Man's rogues and allies are part of the Black Widow's rogue galleries as well, such as Norman Osborn and The Chameleon respectively.

What would be interesting is to see The Taskmaster, Black Widow, and Spider-Man working together against Omega Red.
    Just stop your constant spam already. You already posted this exact same answer in this very same thread on page 11 and now you copy pasted it.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Since Scarlett Johansson is no longer playing Black Widow, do you think the character will be placed on the back burner in the comics?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Since Scarlett Johansson is no longer playing Black Widow, do you think the character will be placed on the back burner in the comics?
    Not sure. I wonder if they'll keep pushing Yelena.

Didn't she create that Star character in her Captain Marvel run? MacKay used her in Black Cat.

I didn't know that about Star, good to know!

And yeah Blade would undoubtedly get jobbed out in due time and end up as the next Batroc the leaper.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Astonishing Member

Just stop your constant spam already. You already posted this exact same answer in this very same thread on page 11 and now you copy pasted it.
    It would seem that some of the super heroine comics are being cancelled left and right due to slow sales. But I have not seen an effort from Marvel to market the Black Widow and other female heroines in book titles that has a very large following of readers to promote their series by having them become a reoccurring guest, such as the pages of Spider-Man.

“I did some variations of this as a dress, but I like it best as a catsuit — sleek and sexy, but also stealthy,” Dauterman recalls. “The face covering is a nod to Natasha’s look in her first appearance.”

I thought the hellfire gala was more an X-men kind of deal.
    I think the mask is actually the coolest part about it.
    Also that's pretty freaking long hair all of sudden, Nat
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

The X-Men host it, but it's one of the only times that Krakoa is open to non-mutants en masses. The Avengers and many other non-mutants were invited guests last year, when the X-Men announced that they'd terraformed Mars.

As if she hasn't suddenly gone from short to long hair before? Besides, this is Rapunzel long, so it's definitely extensions.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    The X-Men host it, but it's one of the only times that Krakoa is open to non-mutants en masses. The Avengers and many other non-mutants were invited guests last year, when the X-Men announced that they'd terraformed Mars.
    Got it! I never read last year's and I think the last X-Men stuff I found enjoyable and memorable was X-Men red so i find myself a bit out of the loop once more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    As if she hasn't suddenly gone from short to long hair before? Besides, this is Rapunzel long, so it's definitely extensions.
    I was not being all that serious

My Twitter