Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Yeah but honestly it kinda reeks of desperation.
    Between the sudden eye candy skins and the lack of a campaign accompanying the latest hero I feel like they are just about to drop support for this "life service" game.
    Well, seems like they'll still at least release She-Hulk in time for her show.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, seems like they'll still at least release She-Hulk in time for her show.
    They will? There was almost a year between Spiderman and Jane FosThor and even more time for people who don't have a playstation thus not getting the former.
    So I'm not getting my hopes up until an official announcement but yeah that's moving off topic.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

If the devs want to keep the game alive, their best bet is to make it free-to-play. And more eye candy skins...I mean, it wouldn't hurt.

F2P would bring in more players, but if it doesn't result in more sales from microtransactions, the game would be doomed.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The game is just too samey, grindy and overall boring to sustain interest in new players even if free because it clearly wasn't always intended to be a life service Multiplayer game.
    They'd have to rebuild it that way from the ground up which I doubt is going to happen.

But hey at least we have bikini Nat I guess... :T

I'd have been way more thrilled with paid single player DLCs for new and existing characters that actually feel like a campaign with linear levels rather than running through vast but empty multiplayer maps for these.

Nat could have done with some flashback episodes about infiltrating aim for example.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

MURDERWORLD: AVENGERS #1

READY. SET. DIE! Hundreds are killed every year in an elaborate secret tournament run by a sadistic man with nearly limitless resources at his fingertips. It’s not an urban legend. It’s not a myth – MURDERWORLD is real! It’s online, and the gruesome truth has been hidden from everyone except its victims – until NOW. Meet Paul Pastor, the extraordinary young documentarian who’s going to expose it all…with some super-powered help, starting with the Avengers! In MURDERWORLD: AVENGERS, the Black Widow has a personal grudge to settle with Murderworld mastermind Arcade – but can she stop this game before it kills again?

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...ic-series-2022
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    MURDERWORLD: AVENGERS #1

READY. SET. DIE! Hundreds are killed every year in an elaborate secret tournament run by a sadistic man with nearly limitless resources at his fingertips. It’s not an urban legend. It’s not a myth – MURDERWORLD is real! It’s online, and the gruesome truth has been hidden from everyone except its victims – until NOW. Meet Paul Pastor, the extraordinary young documentarian who’s going to expose it all…with some super-powered help, starting with the Avengers! In MURDERWORLD: AVENGERS, the Black Widow has a personal grudge to settle with Murderworld mastermind Arcade – but can she stop this game before it kills again?

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...ic-series-2022
    Jim Zub writing Nat? Cool .

Some Nat in December.

ALL-OUT AVENGERS #4
    DEREK LANDY (W) • GREG LAND (A/C) • Variant Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
    THE ACTION DOESN'T STOP FROM PAGE ONE!
    Trapped on an alien world and surrounded by bloodthirsty hunters, Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Spider-Woman and Hawkeye have only hours before their last chance to get home disappears forever. But as a new enemy watches from the shadows, it becomes clear that they were stranded here for a reason. They just have to figure out what it is before they are killed...

My Twitter

Yeah, I'm ready to see the red lines go.

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Some Nat in December.
    Wow, this cover is terrific!

They all look great and I love seeing the BW's large Bites firing away.

Hey! Is Natasha wearing an undercut? And studded earring?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

That's how she looked in her last solo book.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ah, thanks.

Natasha seems to love her long lovlies so I never thought she would get that style, but it looks good and she can rock anything!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

She was actually brainwashed at the time, lol. Kept it that way for the rest of the run though.

Brainwashing will make one do some crazy stuff they normally would not, lol!

Plus, it takes time to grow out that buzz so maybe a number of issues in, it will be longer?

Only a few artists could make that hairstyle really work in my opinion...