Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

The suit bugs me more than the hair. There was no point in messing with it since you can't improve perfection and Nat's classic suit is literal perfection. But today's writers/artists all feel the urge to put their stamp on a character.

One can't even see the Widow's Bites because they are hidden by the sleeves. Let's just hide the character's iconic accessory, great idea. Such a crappy design.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Im certainly not mad about it but the hood/hair combo is kinda stupid. Both could obscure your vision and get you killed. That's obviously the last thing an experienced operative who uses guns and acrobatics would ever want or do. Her get-up doesn't have to be realistic. This is still fiction after all and her classic outfit isn't realistic either but there still should be a balance between fantasy and realistic. She is a mildly enhanced human who relies on military-grade training, tactics and equipment to get the job done after all.
    I really like something this fan-art for example.

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Im certainly not mad about it but the hood/hair combo is kinda stupid. Both could obscure your vision and get you killed. That's obviously the last thing an experienced operative who uses guns and acrobatics would ever want or do. Her get-up doesn't have to be realistic. This is still fiction after all and her classic outfit isn't realistic either but there still should be a balance between fantasy and realistic. She is a mildly enhanced human who relies on military-grade training, tactics and equipment to get the job done after all.
    I really like something this fan-art for example.

This is a little too clunky looking to me, but I prefer fantasy versus realism in my Superhero costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I mean that was to make disguising easier kinda like cap's beard.
    Also meant Scarlett didn't have to dye her hair or wear a wig like she usually did. Thor's forced short haircut in Ragnarok has the same real life logic.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Also meant Scarlett didn't have to dye her hair or wear a wig like she usually did. Thor's forced short haircut in Ragnarok has the same real life logic.
    Pretty sure that bleach blonde is dyed too, no?
    But I guess it's easier to keep up for a longer period of time while filming because it doesn't fade?
    I dunno I don't dye my hair.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Pretty sure that bleach blonde is dyed too, no?
    But I guess it's easier to keep up for a longer period of time while filming because it doesn't fade?
    I dunno I don't dye my hair.
    Yeah was a dye job. Even her eyebrows got the Thor 1 treatment and were bleached.^^
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

I'm not up to date what Marvel is publishing lately but I just stumbled upon this page from an apparently upcoming Secret Invasion comic that has Natasha in her classic suit

si.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    I'm not up to date what Marvel is publishing lately but I just stumbled upon this page from an apparently upcoming Secret Invasion comic that has Natasha in her classic suit

si.jpg
    Is that Wave at the bottom left?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Would have thought Phoenix Echo but not sure if she's still a thing

si.jpg
    I love Natasha classic suit, especially when drawn and colored correctly.

I really love the early look like in your avatar. Perfection!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Would have thought Phoenix Echo but not sure if she's still a thing
    I think it is supposed to be Echo, but I think she is done as Phoenix?

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

No, she's still Phoenix.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

si.jpg
    I didn't even know that comic was a thing and I usually try to keep up with what my favourites currently do, whoops.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Same here.

Nor that blonde color that the movie gave us, which I never understood.

To me, Natasha is long, red hair.
    I read that was Scarlet's choice. If true, it was a bad choice. She looked best in Iron Man II. All of her appearances after that suffered in comparison (and not just because of the hair).

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I read that was Scarlet's choice. If true, it was a bad choice. She looked best in Iron Man II. All of her appearances after that suffered in comparison (and not just because of the hair).
    I liked her look in IM II the best as well.